Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

P-Square Beat Landlord? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Beat Landlord? (5553 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-Square Beat Landlord? by galleria(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
I was told by a reliable source that psquare beat and threw their landlord out bcuz they couldn't pay him and the man was disturbing them. it was shown live on AIT. The first thing dat came into my mind was, y psquare go rent house?
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by estagirl(f): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
left to the poster to judge.nonsence
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Adenex3051(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
It is quite unfurtunate that at a time like this when Nigeria is "laundering" her image is when P-square decided to do a thing like this.P Square,my advisse to you is to apologise to the whole country for your shameful act
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by mykali(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
So fuckn shameful
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by dani1luv: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
hmmmn
1. Why AIT
2. To complete ur 13th post on this section. . You posted this rumor
3. Why is it that it's only you that watch it live on AIT.
4. Guy abeg it's noy by force to start a topic. .
wink
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by iykdon: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
na wow, no one can dictate d truth,well if such happened , it's so shameful of them. grin
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by mamagee6(f): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2009
God have mercy. cool
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by ifihearam: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
@POSTER
THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY,I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A LIE AS I HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH THE DAUGTHER OF THE LANDLORD OF BUILDING PSQUARE ARE RESIDING AT THE MOMENT IN OMOLE ESTATE IN LAGOS.
IT IS TRUE THAT THEY HAVE ISSUE WITH THE LANDORD OF THEIR HOUSE AS THE MAN MADE A SUDDEN INCREMENT IN THEIR RENT BECAUSE RUMOURS FLEW AROUND TOWN THAT HE HAS SOLD THE HOUSE TO THEM,INORDER TO SEND THEM PACKING HE INCREASED THE RENT FROM 2M TO 5M YEARLY AND THEY HAD A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING.BUT WHAT I ASKED MYSELF AFTER THE SERIES OF INTERVIEWS I HAVE WATCHED FROM THEM,THEY CLAIM TO HAVE SHOWS WEEKLY AND ONCE EVERY MONTH TO TRAVEL ABROAD FOR SHOWS AS THEIR PAYMENT IS ABOVE A MILLION.ARE THEY TELLING US THEY ARE YET TO GET A BUILDING OF THEIR OWN IN LAGOS?WHEN DON JAZZY HAS BOUGHT A BUILDING IN MARYLAND FOR HIS BOYS?SO WHAT THYE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM.AND DONT BE SURPRISE THEY MUST HAVE COMPLETED THEIR BUINLDING IN THE VILLAGE BECOS THEY AE IGBOS AND THAT IS THEIR TRADITION
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by mamabear1(f): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2009
jeez!!! cnt beliv dat!!! wat a shame!!! even after the whole money, diz is bad real bad micheal jackson
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:49am On Oct 04, 2009
. . . . .*SMH and sighing* lipsrsealed
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Ifygurl: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2009
@ poster

Abeg, commot for face with this idiotic rumor.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by eleshin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
they did not beat the landlord but shut him out of the apartment.they need to get their own property and stop attracting all these embarrassment frm landlord.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by drerocker: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
make u na no woory na now wahala go start with dem,no be me sign am, wen micheal jackson sign is bad wetin hapen to am, ,u no sure say na part of the vedio recording, pr dey want show dem self the mo, i go advice dem make dey become produres cos thier time don almost expires.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
I must see the source, before I believe this undecided
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
This seems to be a very old rumor. See P Square In Accommodation Mess.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by texazzpete(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
I saw this on AIT last week. They didn't beat him but they shut him out of the apartment like someone said.
Apparently from what the landlord said on AIT news, they had knocked out a wall separating two rooms in order to make a sound studio in the house - and they did this without informing the landlord. Hence his ire.

Yesterday on the radio, i heard a statement credited to Psquare's management insisting that the Landlord was 'merely using Psquares fame to score cheap popularity'

Ouch  grin
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by texazzpete(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
Seun:

This seems to be a very old rumor. See P Square In Accommodation Mess.

Not really, it isn't.
They may have had an accommodation issue from way back as reported in the link, but what the poster is referring to in this topic is the latest fracas involving the landlord being bundled out of his own house on camera. And as i stated earlier, this was shown on AIT last week.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by x2lambo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
This is No longer Rumor , the dude should just watch there back
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by snowdrops(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
Wahala dey, I see danger for them!! grin grin grin grin
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by aieromon(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
God know those boys cannot try this in my father's house.i will run them out of Lagos.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by martharus: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
wats the news about this ?
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by rasputinn(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
Camera my ass,the Omole landlord has been fomenting trouble for as long as I can remember,the question every intelligent person should ask is why was it so convenient for a camera to be on hand to capture the alleged bundling out of the intruding landlord.The rent they paid was for three years and the three years is yet to expire and I think as long as the period that the property is demised is yet to expire,the tenant actually has a right to his privacy on the demised property and reserve the right to bundle out anybody that violates that right
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by baekdoosan(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
the story's true
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by ifyalways(f): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
. . . and this made the homepage shocked?Seun must be heavily pregnant,he cant see his feet anymore.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by shayoor(f): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
boring
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by yme1(f): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
ermmmmmmmmmmmm
source please
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by eleshin(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
last week ait entertainment news.
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by sodconfirm: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
this is true, i live in the same estate with p square and i have encountered their fights with the landlord several times, they created a studio in his house and he is against it because it's a sort of rebuilding his house without his consent, the elderly man is fed up with p square's oppress, those boys should move to their own house, they have completed their house in lekki and yet to complete the one in omole near their present home, these boys are so rude and someone needs to talk some sense into them, they feel they are on top of the world and can do anyhow, they have been arrested some years ago in our local police station here for smoking marijuana in their jeep, these boys live like crazy beings, talk to them if you are a true fan, take it !
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Charley3: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
is it true ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.STV Entertainment News showed it today by 6:45pm abah .P-squre beat up his landlord wtf and threaten his landlords, of all celebrity na P.square na wha ooooo, shey P.square,his brother and creaw una no get shame ni.you guys can loose fans and be mocked by your fellow musician if care is not taken,
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Charley3: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
omo wahalah dey, dem dey see danger, lol, lmao
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by bawomolo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
a tenant has no right to have a construction in the apartment without approval of the landloard
Re: P-Square Beat Landlord? by Tcrack(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
I don't think you guys understand what PSQUARE means. It means Peter and Paul only. not their brother Jude.
@ poster.
get better thing doing and stop posting rumors. Just trying to rubbish the image they worked so hard to build.Hisssssssssss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris & Anita Oyakhilome's Daughter, Sharon Has Message For You All / The Shocking Photographs Which Revealed That Seals ARE Having Sex With Penguins / See A Girl That Looks Exactly Like Tonto Dike Or Is It Her Twin Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.