Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) (18738 Views)

FIFA 2018 VS PES 2018: Pick One / Fifa 17 Vs Pes 17 Graphics Comparison / FIFA 17 VS PES 17. Gamers Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
LucemFerre:

Bae means "poop"... Your point? undecided

Before Anyone(Anything) Else! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by LucemFerre: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
English please
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Abeg abeg mona stop argument dream league soccer 2016 graphics almost beat both PES 17 and FIFA 17 it only need more cool features to conquer them all waiting for DLS 17
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
PES is for kids. Case closed.
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Geniro:
PES is for kids. Case closed.

nah FIFA dey for adult...? Oga go look the ratings on the casing of both games... nah +3 you go see on both case... FIFA and PES...

So what's your point exactly...?

1 Like

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Abeg abeg mona stop argument dream league soccer 2016 graphics almost beat both PES 17 and FIFA 17 it only need more cool features to conquer them all waiting for DLS 17

grin grin grin
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

nah FIFA dey for adult...? Oga go look the ratings on the casing of both games... nah +3 you go see on both case... FIFA and PES...

So what's your point exactly...?

I fail to get your points as well. The E-sports football community has FIFA balling hard with price earnings all year round. Where is PES ? E-sports is where the hype and PES is non existent.

Ogbeni abeg go and rest.
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by iPopAlomo(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Geniro:

I fail to get your points as well. The E-sports football community has FIFA balling hard with price earnings all year round. Where is PES ? E-sports is where the hype and PES is non existent.

Ogbeni abeg go and rest.

lmao... You comot gameplay and graphics dey argue about profits...?

Good day Ogbeni...

5 Likes

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2016
iPopAlomo:

lmao... You comot gameplay and graphics dey argue about profits...?

Good day Ogbeni...

What do you mean by profits ?

PES and FIFA have their strong points. No one dominates the other in all criteria. PES has the gameplay while FIFA has the presentation and overall better graphics .

Franchise like FIFA and COD are giving gamers opportunity to convert their expertise to real hard cash, you are here trying to water it down.

How can someone frown against a game that offers competitive cash prices all year round. Guy you dey miss o. You can start by attending the local tourny below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3376081/independence-day-battleground-first-fifa

P:S:- FIFA world championships currently has 18 as the age limit. Tell me more about your age 3 rating once more. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Lordcenturion2(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Well, i only judged based on the specs of the laptop.. Not every laptop plays Fifa 14 upwards, have you tried that on it too?

Guy, please, is the PC good enough for gaming?

Manufacturer : Lenovo
Product line : G570
Model : 20079

I was to know before I buy it.. Thanks in advance
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Geniro:

What do you mean by profits ?

PES and FIFA have their strong points. No one dominates the other in all criteria. PES has the gameplay while FIFA has the presentation and overall better graphics .

Franchise like FIFA and COD are giving gamers opportunity to convert their expertise to real hard cash, you are here trying to water it down.

How can someone frown against a game that offers competitive cash prices all year round. Guy you dey miss o. You can start by attending the local tourny below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3376081/independence-day-battleground-first-fifa

P:S:- FIFA world championships currently has 18 as the age limit. Tell me more about your age 3 rating once more. grin

Who organises the tourney...? EA or FIFA?

EA due to licking FIFA ass_ can boast of name rights and it's the official game for ****FIFA**** interactive world cup...
winners also gets to attend the Ballon d'or... hosted by who... yeah... FIFA again and not EA...

that's all there's is to it... EA and FIFA are two different bodies entirely... even the sponsor of the tourney isn't EA... it's FIFA... the world governing football body...

COD... sponsor itself... in ACTIVISION... EA doesn't... if PES decides to follow suit and host its own interactive world cup... people would be saying "FIFA who...?"

when you play FIFA online... who burns money to buy player cards... Ogbeni... if I don't talk in game section no mean say I no dey play game... You no fit come dey bobo me...

All hardcore gamers know this... if you're looking to gameplay... EA FIFA is still eating PES dust... and if you're talking about profits... PES ain't broke either...

I'm not a EA FIFA fanboy but every time I played against an opponent in EA FIFA... I have always beaten them... because they don't have a strong background in gameplay...

You tweak player shot in EA FIFA just to make out faster... hahaha... who does that shi... it's why I'll never take a EA FIFA player serious...

All of you are one dimensional...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Who organises the tourney...? EA or FIFA?

EA due to licking FIFA ass_ can boast of name rights and it's the official game for ****FIFA**** interactive world cup...
winners also gets to attend the Ballon d'or... hosted by who... yeah... FIFA again and not EA...

that's all there's is to it... EA and FIFA are two different bodies entirely... even the sponsor of the tourney isn't EA... it's FIFA... the world governing football body...

COD... sponsor itself... in ACTIVISION... EA doesn't... if PES decides to follow suit and host its own interactive world cup... people would be saying "FIFA who...?"

when you play FIFA online... who burns money to buy player cards... Ogbeni... if I don't talk in game section no mean say I no dey play game... You no fit come dey bobo me...

All hardcore gamers know this... if you're looking to gameplay... EA FIFA is still eating PES dust... and if you're talking about profits... PES ain't broke either...

I'm not a EA FIFA fanboy but every time I played against an opponent in EA FIFA... I have always beaten them... because they don't have a strong background in gameplay...

You tweak player shot in EA FIFA just to make out faster... hahaha... who does that shi... it's why I'll never take a EA FIFA player serious...

All of you are one dimensional...

EA and FIFA have a partnership going, you don't expect them not to utilize the advantage.

You are clearly stale in recent news. The fact remains that FIFA as a franchise is into competitive scenes in recent times. I am talking about the PLAL daily gfinity tournaments.

Haven't you heard that this year EA has a price pool of $1.3 million dollar in their FUT championship series, while pledging a whooping $200,000 for this season FIWC winner.

Having sliders to dictate how you want the game to feel is one of the pleasant ways FIFA allows players determine how they want their gameplay to feel like. It's a matter of personal preference and it is a win win situation for fans.

PES is no where near FIFA in terms of fan base and allure and can never pull the weight EA pulls. Did you see how EA obliterated PES in the UK A football crazy nation for that.

In case you are a PES fan, we have really bad news for you. According to a new report, FIFA 17 has sold 1.1 million units in its debut week in the United Kingdom, while PES 2017 has struggled to reach 50,000 copies sold right there. It's like FIFA is selling 40x more times than the latest PES, something Konami surely can't be happy about.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/24468-fifa-17-vs-pes-2017-first-week-uk-sales-fifa-17-sold-40-times-more-copies.html

Please drop your PES fanboyism and accept plain facts.
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Lordcenturion2:

Guy, please, is the PC good enough for gaming?

Manufacturer : Lenovo
Product line : G570
Model : 20079

I was to know before I buy it.. Thanks in advance

Whats the Ram and Graphics card ??
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2016
Geniro:

EA and FIFA have a partnership going, you don't expect them not to utilize the advantage.

You are clearly stale in recent news. The fact remains that FIFA as a franchise is into competitive scenes in recent times. I am talking about the PLAL daily gfinity tournaments.

Haven't you heard that this year EA has a price pool of $1.3 million dollar in their FUT championship series, while pledging a whooping $200,000 for this season FIWC winner.

Having sliders to dictate how you want the game to feel is one of the pleasant ways FIFA allows players determine how they want their gameplay to feel like. It's a matter of personal preference and it is a win win situation for fans.

PES is no where near FIFA in terms of fan base and allure and can never pull the weight EA pulls. Did you see how EA obliterated PES in the UK A football crazy nation for that.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/24468-fifa-17-vs-pes-2017-first-week-uk-sales-fifa-17-sold-40-times-more-copies.html

Please drop your PES fanboyism and accept plain facts.

So... cos FIFA organise an interactive world Cup using EA and not PES... it is the best Football game in the world... thats your point now...? yeah... and sliders is used to improve gameplay on EA... and you don't think the introduction of sliders is a quiet surrender to the superiority of PES gameplay to try and match it at least... undecided

Cool... I can't argue with your logic... good day... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

So... cos FIFA organise an interactive world Cup using EA and not PES... it is the best Football game in the world... thats your point now...? yeah... and sliders is used to improve gameplay on EA... and you don't think the introduction of sliders is a quiet surrender to the superiority of PES gameplay to try and match it at least... undecided

Cool... I can't argue with your logic... good day... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Stop this bro, the FIWC was previously sponsored by Sony PLAYSTATION and not FIFA. It was only extended last year to include the xbox one.

The sliders are used to obtain maximum flexibility dependent on personnel preference, it has nothing to do with the rigidity PES is.

The numbers don't lie, people are buying FIFA and dumping PES like rags in millions. Look at the UK figure and weep for the demise of PES.
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
Geniro:

Stop this bro, the FIWC was previously sponsored by Sony PLAYSTATION and not FIFA. It was only extended last year to include the xbox one.

The sliders are used to obtain maximum flexibility dependent on personnel preference, it has nothing to do with the rigidity PES is.

The numbers don't lie, people are buying FIFA and dumping PES like rags in millions. Look at the UK figure and weep for the demise of PES.

where's the source of this despicable statistics...?! grin

1 Like

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by iPopAlomo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Oga... all these sales is in the UK nah... I thought you were claiming world...?!

Tell me i wasn't wasting time chatting with you all this while. My emphasis has been UK, a football loving nation who know lots about the sports preferring FIFA to PES.

If the data for the rest of the world is released , EA will still come out strong. Even in Nigeria, how many genuine PES gamers do we have ?
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by LucemFerre: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Throughout my gaming life I've only met 1 stubborn boy who still prefers fifa to pes, your point?

2 Likes

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by LucemFerre: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Fifa17: the return of predator

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
The sales numbers don't lie. PES is shiiit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQ2qsAwa_o
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by somehowpenis(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2016
I tried forcing myself to love fifa, but i just can't, the game play and graphics are shitty.. pes was more manageable..
Who is that _idiot giving me UK stats? In Nigeria alone, 90% of the gamers are all on pes.. myself inclusive..

2 Likes

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by adegeye38(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2016
Bubewilson:
lols guess you don't know the class of machine Elitebook is on.
For the records I have had PES 2013 running on it since 2012 (uni days) uptill now.

Thanks for recommendations anyway.
Pes 2013 can run on any laptop
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by LucemFerre: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Geniro:
The sales numbers don't lie. PES is shiiit.

The links you gave just proves that PES is better because there are more better pes characters.. . Your point? undecided

And you judge how good a game is from sales? You must think Ice prince is a better rapper than Mode 9... Fifa is the official football game, what do you expect? They have marketing strategy to work on your intelligence. They have all the licenses, have better online features. But raw gameplay, graphics, physics, players' movement, master league, become a legend... Pes has always been better at those... Hell, fifa calla champions League, international cup ffs... Tsk, gtfoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by LucemFerre: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2016
adegeye38:

Pes 2013 can run on any laptop

Hehe... He got me confused with that statement too that I became scared to tell him that... Pes 13 played on Intel integrated graphics with 64mb dedicated video memory... Smoothly
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
LucemFerre:

The links you gave just proves that PES is better because there are more better pes characters.. . Your point? undecided

And you judge how good a game is from sales? You must think Ice prince is a better rapper than Mode 9... Fifa is the official football game, what do you expect? They have marketing strategy to work on your intelligence. They have all the licenses, have better online features. But raw gameplay, graphics, physics, players' movement, master league, become a legend... Pes has always been better at those... Hell, fifa calla champions League, international cup ffs... Tsk, gtfoh

Only a blind person won't see the sham PES fans are in the links i provided. Sales is yardstick to determine the appeal of a product among consumers. And right now, PES is lagging so far behind with their embarassing robotic player movement.

You dare compare the robotic player movement of PES as if they are ice skating to FIFA ? You must be kidding. Imagine you straw grasping on PES having the rights to the UEFA champions league when FIFA obliterates it in other acquired licenses. It just shows how desperate to measure up you have all become.

Be a Pro, career modes and their likes destroys their PES counterpart.

What is a football game without a decent online presence and play. You think everyone loves playing against the boring AL where you can easily dominate on easy difficulties just to feel good.

Online play is king and FIFA rules in that arena.
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by Geniro: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
I tried forcing myself to love fifa, but i just can't, the game play and graphics are shitty.. pes was more manageable..
Who is that _idiot giving me UK stats? In Nigeria alone, 90% of the gamers are all on pes.. myself inclusive..

Only a fool will see facts and decide to counter it with silly conjectures . Let us see a semblance of stats showing how 90% of footy gamers in Nigeria are PES players.

You either show me or get out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by LucemFerre: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Geniro:

Only a blind person won't see the sham PES fans are in the links i provided. Sales is yardstick to determine the appeal of a product among consumers. And right now, PES is lagging so far behind with their embarassing robotic player movement.

You dare compare the robotic player movement of PES as if they are ice skating to FIFA ? You must be kidding. Imagine you straw grasping on PES having the rights to the UEFA champions league when FIFA obliterates it in other acquired licenses. It just shows how desperate to measure up you have all become.

Be a Pro, career modes and their likes destroys their PES counterpart.

What is a football game without a decent online presence and play. You think everyone loves playing against the boring AL where you can easily dominate on easy difficulties just to feel good.

Online play is king and FIFA rules in that arena.

Alright bruh.. . You win
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by somehowpenis(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Geniro:

Only a fool will see facts and decide to counter it with silly conjectures . Let us see a semblance of stats showing how 90% of footy gamers in Nigeria are PES players.

You either show me or get out.
i won't show you any stats because you aren't worth that time.. Goodluck.
Re: Fifa 17 VS Pes 17 (Clash of the Titans) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
FIFA 2017 penalty in real life... shocker...

https://twitter.com/GeniusFootball/status/784119989133570048

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Biggest Lies Ever Told In Video Gaming History / Looking For Used Ps3 To Buy.... / Is It Safe To Connect A Hacked PS4 To The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.