Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Chronology Of Early Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Chronology Of Early Islam (2626 Views)

Ruling On Aborting A Pregnancy In The Early Stages In Islam / Early Marriage In Islam In Relation to Anti-islam polices In Nigeria – Dr Alaro / Do You Know About Nana Asma’u, The Early Islamic Feminist Icon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

651--Naval battle against the Byzantines.

654--Islam spreads into North Africa.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Anas09: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2016
Greatzeus:

Which one are you doing?
Christianity?
Islam?
Chrislam?
Few hours ago you were posting about Jesus,now its Mohammed.
shocked you have been on Nairaland since 2006 shocked
Had 1200+ topics lord of mercy shocked
You should be honoured with Senior Advocate of Nairaland, omg.
You have no idea how much of your precious time has made Seun rich grin
I will be disappointed if he is not paying you,since 2006 grin
You can be banned for attempting to derail this thread, you know that right? If you dont have what to say, quietly leave.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Greatzeus(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

You can be banned for attempting to derail this thread, you know that right? If you dont have what to say, quietly leave.
What is wrong with you,I made a post like many months ago,on the thread of a guy who post christian topics a lot,I was surprised at this post and I asked him a question respectively.
And here is anus,talking about me getting banned,after how many months.Oh you just saw the post because your hustle just paid off,you were able to subscribe at long last grin rubbish
Your mates are out there fulfilling their destinies,doing something good,you are here talking about ban like you have ever achieve smthing good in your life.My guy vamos or help yourself and Nigeria and get a rope undecided
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Anas09: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

What is wrong with you,I made a post like many months ago,on the thread of a guy who post christian topics a lot,I was surprised at this post and I asked him a question respectively.
And here is anus,talking about me getting banned,after how many months.Oh you just saw the post because your hustle just paid off,you were able to subscribe at long last grin rubbish
Your mates are out there fulfilling their destinies,doing something good,you are here talking about ban like you have ever achieve smthing good in your life.My guy vamos or help yourself and Nigeria and get a rope undecided
If you didn't sound like a child, i would have responded to you.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Anas09: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

OAM4J , Lalasticlala, this moniker has once again insulted me and dedualted by breaking Nairaland rule No2. Pls you guys do your jobs.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Anas09: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

h
OAM4J , Lalasticlala, this moniker (Greatzeus) has once again insulted me and defaulted by breaking Nairaland rule No2. Pls you guys do your jobs.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Greatzeus(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:
h
OAM4J , Lalasticlala, this moniker (Greatzeus) has once again insulted me and defaulted by breaking Nairaland rule No2. Pls you guys do your jobs.
You are the first nairalander I have replied like this because of what you wrote up there,its really unnecessary, after how many months,besides a asked the Op a question respectively, he didn't take offence,and you came after how many month,talking senselessly.
Dear mods,check my posts,if I have ever insulted a nairalander before,ban me, if not ignore this guy
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Anas09: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

You are the first nairalander I have replied like this because of what you wrote up there,its really unnecessary, after how many months,besides a asked the Op a question respectively, he didn't take offence,and you came after how many month,talking senselessly.
Dear mods,check my posts,if I have ever insulted a nairalander before,ban me, if not ignore this guy
What did i say to you to warrant the insults you hauled at me? I only tried to let you know that you could get banned for derailing the thread, in case you didn't know, but rather than thanking me, you feel only you have a mouth to throw insults.
Guy, i surrendered my tongue to Jesus for purging. If it comes to insults, i use to be queen of the insults Castle. But Jesus said to me, 'You can't use the same tongue you use in Priasiing me and still use it to insult people*. So am going under, that he may come up. Its not easy, for old habits die hard.

But, going by who i was, i can say 70% of the purging is been done.
So, thanks for your insults and names calling, if i were my oldself, the two of us would definitely be banned for a long long time. But, not today.

1 Like

Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Greatzeus(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anas09:

What did i say to you to warrant the insults you hauled at me? I only tried to let you know that you could get banned for derailing the thread, in case you didn't know, but rather than thanking me, you feel only you have a mouth to throw insults.
Guy, i surrendered my tongue to Jesus for purging. If it comes to insults, i use to be queen of the insults Castle. But Jesus said to me, 'You can't use the same tongue you use in Priasiing me and still use it to insult people*. So am going under, that he may come up. Its not easy, for old habits die hard.

But, going by who i was, i can say 70% of the purging is been done.
So, thanks for your insults and names calling, if i were my oldself, the two of us would definitely be banned for a long long time. But, not today.
I am not a trouble maker,that's why I have never engage in any political/tribal/ religious arguments here,I avoid them, I want to learn and be anything I want,and see if I could be of help to others.
I am sorry,if you feel offended by my post
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by mumels(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Its quite obvious Muhammed loved war a lot.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by Anas09: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

I am not a trouble maker,that's why I have never engage in any political/tribal/ religious arguments here,I avoid them, I want to learn and be anything I want,and see if I could be of help to others.
I am sorry,if you feel offended by my post
You are welcome. And am also sorry if i sounded offensive to you. I didnt mean any harm.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

654--Islam spreads into North Africa.

656--Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

656--Uthman is murdered. Ali become Caliph.

658--Battle of Nahrawan.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

658--Battle of Nahrawan.

659--Conquest of Egypt.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

659--Conquest of Egypt.

661--Ali is murdered.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

661--Ali is murdered.

662--Egypt falls to Islam rule.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

662--Egypt falls to Islam rule.

666--Sicily is attacked by Muslims.
Re: Chronology Of Early Islam by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

666--Sicily is attacked by Muslims.

677--Siege of Constantinople.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Salaf And The Quran In Ramadan / Rich Muslims Buying Girls For Temporary Marriage / The Importance And Virtues Of Zikrullah (rememberance Of Allah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.