Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse (44882 Views)

Solar Eclipse To Occur On Sunday – NASRDA / Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by DONSMITH123(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Students from various schools trying to catch a glimpse of the annular solar eclipse at National Space Research and Development Agency during the 2016 Annular Solar Eclipse in Abuja …. on Thursday. Photos: Olatunji Obasa.

See photos below:

http://punchng.com/photos-solar-eclipse-abuja/

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by DONSMITH123(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
The eclipse

1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by bigtt76(f): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
I wonder how many millions of dollars would have gone into procuring those viewing glasses grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who sponsored these sunglasses?
Whose budget?
Which ministry?
Has the supplier been paid?
Was the glasses made locally?
Which line item/ heading in the budget does this transaction fall?

Useless government angry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
politicians children

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by DONSMITH123(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
bigtt76:
I wonder how many millions of dollars would have gone into procuring those viewing glasses grin

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by CzarRex: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
meanwhile IBO boys be like grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by thundabot(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
typing....

2 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Kockane(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Eeeeeeeeh!!! These people can lie o!!! I am resident in Abuja and I can confirm to you that no eclipse occurred here! Unless there is another Abuja with a different sun and moon.

See how they have mentally scarred those kids for life. Next time it small cloud covers the sun, the children will go and carry goggle to view the sun thinking it's another eclipse.

Eh! Naija I hail. shocked

15 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by iOluwaMichael(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Didn't see any annular eclipse here in Lagos o. But these people said it will be first sighted in Lagos but instead it rained. (Maybe ANNULAR ECLIPSE OF THE RAIN)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Smooyis(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
At last, a clear eclipse was seen. And from the looks, the children had fun. Good for them. When next should we expect another eclipse?
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by caniva(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
awesome experience for them grin grin grin
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by MrKamar(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
I did not see any eclipse angry

2 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Someone take a picture of the eclipse?

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by konnet: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
lipsrsealed Who Eclipse don EPP...

3 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by soberdrunk(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Obviously "ajebutter" kids, "kpako" nor get time for this kain thing grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by gamaliel121(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
Who sponsored these sunglasses?
Whose budget?
Which ministry?
Has the supplier been paid?
Was the glasses made locally?
Which line item/ heading in the budget does this transaction fall?

Useless government angry

Dumb nigga

3 Likes

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by bestspoke: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na only sun dey shine here....
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by NameChecker: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na who Solar Eclipse epp?
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by ahamonyeka(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Day for sun shade sellers to make small cash.
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by StepTwo: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
lalasticlala has successfully pushed thread to front page while me still looking for the sun like

1 Like

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by vikkeee(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok...
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Jediel1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Me no c any eclipse oo. Abi na my area ni undecided
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
whr d pictures nau?
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Ezedon(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Still wondering why eclipse happened on my birthday
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by holyfather(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Great
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
cool Oil Eclipse ni ! grin grin grin

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by IamPatriotic(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
the teacher had hectic time controlling the students when the day refused to turn to night, they're not convienced by his explanations.
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Nickymezor(f): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oh yeah! Hw nice.... The solar eclipse was missing in action fr my area sha... So sad cry
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
Who sponsored these sunglasses? Whose budget? Which ministry? Has the supplier been paid? Was the glasses made locally? Which line item/ heading in the budget does this transaction fall?
Useless government angry

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by DavSagacity(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
bigtt76:
sure My Sister. Na contract them rake get am now. That kind thing
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Manchidede(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nso Ephesian's Wooden Food Flask In Nigeria / Python Killed In Jos Today / 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.