Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse (44881 Views)

Solar Eclipse To Occur On Sunday – NASRDA / Solar Eclipse Hits Nigeria (Video) / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by 4nobody4every1: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
Who sponsored these sunglasses?
Whose budget?
Which ministry?
Has the supplier been paid?
Was the glasses made locally?
Which line item/ heading in the budget does this transaction fall?

Useless government angry
Come back to APC and be rewarded handsomely, we want you back as our APC youth leader grin grin grin

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Julietcutie(f): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kockane:
Eeeeeeeeh!!! These people can lie o!!! I am resident in Abuja and I can confirm to you that no eclipse occurred here! Unless there is another Abuja with a different sun and moon.

See how they have mentally scarred those kids for life. Next time it small cloud covers the sun, the children will go and carry goggle to view the sun thinking it's another eclipse.

Eh! Naija I hail. shocked
same here... didn't see any here in Abuja thought I was the only one
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Alfred234(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol which kind nonsense lie be this... Nothing happened in Abj there was no eclipse
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Nature8(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nice.. cheesy
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Doitquick: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kockane:
Eeeeeeeeh!!! These people can lie o!!! I am resident in Abuja and I can confirm to you that no eclipse occurred here! Unless there is another Abuja with a different sun and moon.

See how they have mentally scarred those kids for life. Next time it small cloud covers the sun, the children will go and carry goggle to view the sun thinking it's another eclipse.
Guy stop talking trash,am in Abuja and i witnessed it..
Eh! Naija I hail. shocked
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Ezedon(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
mordtonia:

Because you're special, happy birthday.
thanks my dear sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Ezedon(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
greggng:

That means u go live long o
amen
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by toyosi17: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
lol............ skuls are on break..... big lie
Re: Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse by Biospnx(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2016
IPOD youths b like thunder fire bubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nso Ephesian's Wooden Food Flask In Nigeria / Python Killed In Jos Today / 'Rivers Of Blood' Flow In Dhaka On Eid (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.