Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa (70335 Views)

Little Boy "Commits Suicide" In Cross River In An Uncompleted Building. Graphic / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide After Video Leaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
ehizzybaba:

Happy birthday to you
Llnp
wow, tnx dear, I appreciate
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by justplainpaul(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
why the video no dey play?
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by horrmorr(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Story for the God
the real story for d gods
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by tosyne2much(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Make una share the link of the video nah cool
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by johnny89(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lmfao!!!!! You are a clown
mikool007:
Dat gal has class cool....at least she did'nt use Coke...i hate coke
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by gebest: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
Holywizard:
borehole toto. is she from Ibadan?
abi kunga
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by ehizzybaba(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
iamGraced:
wow, tnx dear, I appreciate

U re welcum...,.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Babysho(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
nakwe:
Choi

Episode1 OITNB.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Holywizard: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
gebest:
abi kunga
No!!! Ibadan
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by emvico(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
@OP pls what about the hole where she put the bottle,what happen to it ? are they going to burry it also? just asking
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by longerthroat(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
at 21, you get boyfriend, e no do you, you carry hand masturbate e no do you, you still carry fanta bottle chook inside. later dem go say make I pay bride price, buy all those plenty requirements... mtchew
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Jennydoris:
I don't even know what to say sad

Rest in peace.
tongue
Jennydoris:
I don't even know what to say sad

Rest in peace.

Say something...
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Emeka71:
This is a properly structured lie; the rate at which bloggers lie these days; all in a bid to obtain traffic.

Uwa Afid (In Ibibio).

Must you comment with an insult on bloggers? Lol
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Damfostopper(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
she has been forming for diick but like bottle wey go expand the mumu pucci.... sum gals n stupiidity
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Arewa12:
Masturbation Masturbation Masturbation... It destroy my mind nd brain for 8 year...

Please if you re also involve in Masturbation & looking for way to Opt-Out Mail me @ StopMasturbationSincerely@gmail.com
It would be good If you Opt-Out... Internet would say it the best Alternative for sex nd help stress... Please Check the Negative side.. It always Out weigh the positive... Please don't try it... Corrupt your mind nd brain

Stop all these gibberish bro! I jerked off till I finished from grad school, and it didn't affect me in anyway! angry
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by ahahnow: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
See all these guys on NL saying that the girl should have come to them for some di.ck. What you dont know is that human dick did not satisfy her. She was looking for something big. Cant you see the extra large fanta bottle she used? There is no di.ck like that in existence. See all these NL boys forming with their 1 inch di.cks
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
so hw will she rip in the afterlife.

Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by chibuzo9(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
did she die
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by acada111(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ahn ahn, see the bottle sef shocked

Not even 35cl

The bottle fat no be small o......chai
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by iykekelvins(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
acada111:

The bottle fat no be small o......chai
I fear sef o, na so the thing take wide
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by RetroBoy: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
Make she go hell, at least the devil go give am moet bottle use masturbate.
That's a very cruel and unfeeling thing to say.
She did something regrettable, but whatever drives someone to commit suicide is no joke.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by BarrElChapo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
i need to see that video Op where the link wink
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by crackhouse(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Chai!! Later the coca cola company will use it to put another Fanta.
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Chinedu1994(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
f
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Chinedu1994(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
d
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2016
The vidio or i don biliv it
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by mikron(m): 1:23am On Sep 03, 2016
dpete1:
D tin don sweet am she no knw when she send am

dis one na real gobe

why is she masturbating@ d first instance??
scarcity of dicck
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by obontami: 1:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Came:
She be mumu, she for just use am become star. What you don't want to be seen, is bad, so why do it in the first place. I no no weather to tell her R.I.P., because her mind fit no relax for there too. Hummmmmm!!!

U are right at the embolden grin
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by gulfer: 4:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Can I have a link to the video please undecided undecided
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by Arewa12: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Nigayoyo:

Stop all these gibberish bro! I jerked off till I finished from grad school, and it didn't affect me in anyway! angry

Lol... sure!!!! Good for you!!! what about others who don't know d way out, why Can't u just be sincere.... ANd shAre wif ppl how ur quite.... This ma mail stopmasturbationsincere@gmail.com. I wud be so glad if you can kind respond to this... You might be saving a soul
Re: Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa by kennedy45(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
firstolalekan:
Abeg where is the FUCKIING video undecided undecided undecided
ma nigga Live monitor calm down nii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.