Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? (5722 Views)

Is This Possible? Guys Only (18+) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Surfboard(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided

Op, why not just take clay and mould her?
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Chuukwudi(m): 1:50am On Sep 02, 2016
Antina:

Don't mind the OP, by the time he clocks 35, he would knw by then all these he is looking for cannot be completed on one person. Unless he will mould one himself tongue But seriously speaking I knw of someone that actually loves what u wrote up there. she is an engineer, database administrator, she loves sci-tech films, slim, smart, God fearing, she knws about phones etc, she con beautiful join, shai tongue

Wetin be this sef? Na long throat you just dey do me abi na Wetin? Ị wanna know her, I actually want to get in contact with her. Is it possible?
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by chigoizie7(m): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Chuukwudi:

Seriously?
If you are correct, I'm gradually thinking of dating a foreigner.

And how that one take concern us? If u like, date aliens, na ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by chigoizie7(m): 2:08am On Sep 02, 2016
U can as well get hold of clay and mould one for ur self, shebi u like sciences?
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Paseus(m): 2:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Chuukwudi:
10. APPEARANCE
Modesty is key.

11. AGE

I'm 22. 15-20 is perfect.
I don't care about cooking cos I can always teach her. I don't care about facial beauty too but you have to be always neat and without a major disability.

I hereby encourage myself to, for the sake of my future, pursue my career seriously.

One thing still bothers me. A big question.

Can I find the woman of my dreams?
anoda yabaleft on d loose

1 Like

Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Paseus(m): 3:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Someone shld pls tell op that he's still a kid

1 Like

Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Longman6(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2016
op, as funny as that sounds there are girls like that infact many of them.let me explain :when I wrote waec six years ago 1had 6As,then this result was a big deal but now you hear of 14years olds passing A levels with straight As,you hear of the Nigerian girl that got admitted to Harvard at the age of 15 and can speak 6languages, go to Victoria island in Lagos you see kids who can code, know about the stock market, play more than 2 musical instruments,travelled far and wide with lot's of exposure. You need to go for a mckinsey interview to know that some girls intelligence quotient can be more attractive than their body features.You want such girls??go and be so good to meet them.
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Antina(f): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Chuukwudi:

Wetin be this sef? Na long throat you just dey do me abi na Wetin? Ị wanna know her, I actually want to get in contact with her. Is it possible?

Not possible, just to let you knw they are out there, you will surely get one.
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Chuukwudi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Longman6:
op, as funny as that sounds there are girls like that infact many of them.let me explain :when I wrote waec six years ago 1had 6As,then this result was a big deal but now you hear of 14years olds passing A levels with straight As,you hear of the Nigerian girl that got admitted to Harvard at the age of 15 and can speak 6languages, go to Victoria island in Lagos you see kids who can code, know about the stock market, play more than 2 musical instruments,travelled far and wide with lot's of exposure. You need to go for a mckinsey interview to know that some girls intelligence quotient can be more attractive than their body features.You want such girls??go and be so good to meet them.

I'm happy people like you understand. I appreciate your positivity. Thank you for your recommendations, Victoria island, mckinsey, etc. I'll be looking forward to them.
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Chuukwudi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
Antina:

Not possible, just to let you knw they are out there, you will surely get one.

Thank you Antina.
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by fr3do(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nwokem, you are gonna meet your match,
in the meantime, just keep doing your thing.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by Iheechi: 9:42pm On May 25, 2020
grin grin ;DHahahahahaha
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by graceapadija: 10:28pm On May 25, 2020
Why not get a clay and mould out one yourself, be dreaming there, your mate are making millions, you are here dreaming of what is not real. Ode(mumu)
Re: I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? by reigncalif1: 10:51pm On May 25, 2020
why is almost everyone saying get a clay and mold....lol is that how bad Africa and nigeria has been, does it mean he can never find some one like this in this part of the world,,,,, Africa still has a long wayyyy to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 5 Things Nigerian Girl Do After C.ex To Avoid Getting Pregnant / What Should I Do Now.... PLEASE ADVICE! / Every Young Man Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.