Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! (1275 Views)

Dating,or Getting Married To Your Couzin,how Logical Is It / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by ozyoma(f): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2006
my friend told me a shocker yesterday & i decided 2 share it wit my fellow nairalanders 4 possible solutions b4 something drastic happens.pls she has been dating her coz 4 8yrs, had, which i cant disclose , pls wat do i tell her to do 4 i feel dat d advise i've told her is not enough!!!!!!
she is in a relationship dat might crumble any min. thanks Nairalanders
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by TerraCotta(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2006
I'm not trying to be mean, but your post is incomprehensible. What's your girl doing with her cousin? And why are you worried about it?
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by harvey(m): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2006
this na dry talk.i no even understand wetin u dey talk oh.can u pls be explicit?
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by Radiant(f): 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2006
2 girls dating or what the Bleep am I reading here?
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by ozyoma(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2006
i just want my landers as to say something about the issue,or is this not a forum 4 dicussions again. pls we r not dating. she is my friend since child and she told this secret to me and i felt my landers views and advices will help becos she is seriously bothered about the situation and also if her man shld get to find out.
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by harvey(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2006
@ozyoma
before i can comment on this,i have a ? to ask.is her cousin a male or female?
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2006
tell her to wake up and face reality and stop being foolish angry
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by CrazyMan(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2006
What you are telling us here is that your female friend is in love with her female cousin.
does that make any sense?
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by harvey(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2006
@crazykid

i no know say u sef u dey see wetin i dey see.na wah oh grin
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2006
Abi o!

some people don't even think properly before opening a topic sad
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by Radiant(f): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2006
I don ask am before o grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by mukina2: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2006
are you tryin to say its girl dating girl?
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by samorijack(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2006
this type of relationship is really abnormal,they'll be plenty to regret in the future ,she needs to end it this instant
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by Cleofel(f): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2006
i guess what the beginer of the thread is trying to  is that her friend who is a female has being dating her own cousin who is a male.

i understand this issue cuz i once dated my cousin,he was very jealous whenever he saw me with another guy and so was i,he was the most attractive and sweetest person i had ever known and we love eachother soo much that we never wanted to leave eachother so we decided to date so we wouldn't see other people.Our parents found out and they explained to us that it was an abomination but we didn't listen,we went on dating cuz we were in love.Later we started getting tired of eachother and so we decided to stay away from eachother for a while and i worked even though we missed eachother.

what i can tell u is that leave her alone and with time she will come back to her sense.
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by mukina2: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2006
cleofel where have you been girl shocked angry angry
Re: My Girl Is In Love Wit Her Couzin! by Cleofel(f): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2006
@mukina2
i have been around,just that i have been very busy studying.i get adddicted to this forum all the time so i have decided to stay away 4 some time.
Merry Christmas.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Love? / Surprised By Asking Her Out / Wot Wil U Do If You Wake Up To Realise U'v Bin Jazzed Into A Marriage 4 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.