Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File (1543 Views)

Rar File / Booting A Computer With Passworded BOIS / How To Recover A Forgotten Password Of Rar File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by benueguy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Happy new month to all the gurus in the house. I downloaded a 6GB file from the Internet but unfortunately, it requested for password which I don't know. Please any hope for me?
Re: Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by Babalegba(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Check for the password where you downloaded the file from
Re: Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by benueguy(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2016
Babalegba:
Check for the password where you downloaded the file from
They asked me to complete a survey that never comes up. Tried all my best fa
Re: Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by lanreni: 3:08am On Sep 02, 2016
dead end. keep searching the internet for such archived softwares. check especially the youtube search results. i have a password rar unlocker, but no guarantee. it could take ages to decipher the letters, especialy for huge rars.
Re: Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by benueguy(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2016
lanreni:
dead end. keep searching the internet for such archived softwares. check especially the youtube search results. i have a password rar unlocker, but no guarantee. it could take ages to decipher the letters, especialy for huge rars.
Very frustrating. I have two or three of those softwares, but they take ages. Imagine a 6GB file. Mtchewww
Re: Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by lanreni: 1:04am On Sep 03, 2016
benueguy:

Very frustrating. I have two or three of those softwares, but they take ages. Imagine a 6GB file. Mtchewww
you could be lucky to stumble on another version of the software which could give you a clue on the password of that particular one. for example, if it was an archive of ARCGIS software files, the rar password may be of the format "arcgis102" for v10.2 and "arcgis103" for version 10.3 (all small or all capital letters.
Re: Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by Nosainwe(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Have u tried using the name of d website u downloaded it from as password
Re: Help! How To Open Passworded RAR File by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
bro just google 'rar password unlocker' and download any suitable software

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k / Need New Laptop Asap / Where To Buy Neatly Used Laptop In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.