Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband (42224 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Islie: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
“I came home to pick something in the morning and I met my wife with her lover inside our room eating food bought from an eatery,” Husband laments

A mother of three has lost her 14-year-old marriage to adulterous behaviour as an Igando Customary Court in Lagos granted the request of her estranged husband to dissolve the union.

The petitioner, Mr Dare Abiodun, a 40-year-old businessman, had approached the court for the dissolution of the union, citing the wife’s infidelity and threat to life.

Delivering his judgment, the court’s President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, said he was convinced that the couple could no longer live together as the petitioner insisted on divorce after several interventions.

“The court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the wife’s claim to still love her husband.

“The court hereby pronounce the marriage between Dare Abiodun and Ajoke Abiodun dissolved today; both henceforth cease to be husband and wife,’’ Omilola ruled.

The husband had told the court that he caught her wife with her lover in their bedroom.

“I came home to pick something in the morning and I met my wife with her lover inside our room eating food bought from an eatery,” he said.

Abiodun said that his wife had been threatening his life with some dangerous weapons.

He added:“My wife is always threatening my life with dangerous weapons; she chased me with knife in our street to stab me.

“She is a good fighter; her hobby is fighting as I have, on at least five occasions, bailed her at the police station.

“She fight with friends, neighbours, even in the church and I had to leave that church for her because of this shameful acts.”

The estranged wife, Ajoke, however, accused her ex-husband of being fetish and he killed a baby in her womb sometime ago.

“He gave me `Suya’ to eat when I was eight months pregnant and the baby in my womb became restless, moving fast.

“ I rushed to the hospital only for me to have a still-birth,” she said.

The woman, who did not object to the dissolution of the marriage, also told the court:“I saw my brazier in my husband’s brief case and when I queried him, he said he wanted to take it to his church for prayers.
“He also brought a handkerchief to the house and gave it to me to clean my private part and return to him but I refused.

“He has been bringing home different types of soup and other liquids for me to drink which I also refused because I do not trust him.

“Apart from his fetish nature, he has also turned me to a punching bag.’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/came-home-pick-somethingcaught-wife-lover-says-husband/
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by tellwisdom: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
This story could be a movie script about to be dramatized. Op, wetin concern us with this one? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Chubhie: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
What a toxic marriage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Berbierklaus(f): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
“I came home to pick something in the morning and I met my wife with her lover inside our room eating food bought from an eatery,” he said.
You caught them eating not fecking lipsrsealed
If na woman now,they will say she is jumping into conclusions undecided.

But the woman sef get her own for body.
Dissolving the marriage is the way to go before we see headline

"MAN BATTERS WIFE TO DEATH OVER PERCIEVED INFIDELITY"

toto and prick matter sef grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Sveen: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
This isn't the first case of Adultery in marriage and surely won't be the last. Wetin dey do Naija pass dis one

8 Likes

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by donbenedict(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Where is dis Igando customary court sef.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Is it a movie script?

If not, the two of them need a good psychiatrist. He was scared that she could poison him and she stayed even though he turned her into a punching bag and yet they decided - day after day - to remain in the same house? undecided

Teach your kids to love themselves, too many people don't.

Why are their full names revealed in this 'article'?

1 Like

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by bennyrazz: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
how many divorce case does Igando customary court hear in a year? we seriously need statistics of how many divorce, separation cases etc happens in Nigeria. Further more, researches on what led to divorce must be studied.

On a lighter note, Igando customary court is synonymous to divorce.

16 Likes

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2016
What's the distance between Ikoyi and Igando?
They tend to marry at Ikoyi Registry and divorce at Igando_ any reason why?

Lols...
Very dysfunctional couple I must say, they need to see a shrink and take their drugs religiously.

Wife says, he is fetish and physically abusive (yet you still love him? Stockholm Syndrome?)

Husband says wife is a street fighter... I wonder how they managed not to kill each other in 14yrs. I don't envy those judges at Igando Customary Court, dumb stories...

14 Likes

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by SAMBARRY: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Value systems gone wrong
Zero level understanding
Mutual disrespect
Crossing boundaries

Next! !!!
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by sweetilicious(f): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2016
Chubhie:
What a toxic marriage!
My dear, so toxic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by MadCow1: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Dandeson1(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by finalboss(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
mad woman...asuo27 you see wah m saying

2 Likes

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
This government sef angry angry angry

“I saw my brazier in my husband’s brief case and when I queried him, he said he wanted to take it to his church for prayers." Prayers sef shocked

“Apart from his fetish nature, he has also turned me to a punching bag." Bash Ali sef shocked

Anyway, with the evidence provided in the write-up between parties, i conclude that the scoreline has now ended 1-1. shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by lifezone247(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

raise your head small make I see your face Pls.

1 Like

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by hUmaneOne: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

grin

What are you even thinking?

A woman will be eating in your master bedroom with your husband.. Are you that daft to understand what's going on?

6 Likes

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by engrkaz(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2016
We have read this story here b4 na...
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Ezedon(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2016
The wife should just pack and park well
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by geostrata(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
shocked

We've brought the car to carry her to her village sad sad sad

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by eleko1: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
sad useless wife.

1 Like

Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Bants(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2016
If she is fighter Mr man you need to be her trainer...Boxing dey for women
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2016
Shoro niyen!
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by beautiful232(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
I can't sat anything here,cause I Dont know who is telling the truth
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by maafen: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Forget that thing the man must have been tipped off about it and timed them.
so no case of jumping into conclusion here.
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by eleko1: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2016
monsurufatai:
Shoro niyen!
undecided undecided I bet u'll be happy if u meet the mother of ur children bang left n right with her legs spread wide apart undecided
Re: I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband by Berbierklaus(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2016
hUmaneOne:

What are you even thinking?

A woman will be eating in your master bedroom with your husband.. Are you that daft to understand what's going on?
Read the last part of my comment before biting me Mister

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother, My Wife: Who Comes First? / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.