Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya (96474 Views)

Nigerian Man Dance Happily Inside The Plane As He Leaves Nigeria / Sadiq Daba Leaves Nigeria For Abroad Treatment (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by progress69: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2016
VolTOxic:
All I see is insults. Nobody said something constructive and intelligent in defence. This only serves to prove his point. We obviously need the chill.

And what is his point? Smh for some people sha.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by pippimp(m): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2016
VolTOxic:
All I see is insults. Nobody said something constructive and intelligent in defence. This only serves to prove his point. We obviously need the chill.

The funny thing is that the kenyan was right.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by BloodyCrook: 12:19am On Sep 02, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

Ok sir..

Can i argue and interact with more with reasonable people now pls grin

I will leave you , but if you spew any defamatory word about Nigeria with your silly moniker, I will scalp you faster than a surgeon's blade.... not just today , but for always; every free moment of my waking time.

Olodo!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2016
BloodyCrook:

I will leave you , but if you spew any defamatory word about Nigeria with your silly moniker, I will scalp you faster than a surgeon's blade.... not just today , but for always; every free moment of my waking time.

Olodo!

u can go f urself , i say what i want abt the zoo country anytime i want.

U pull any silly shit , i call the mods to ban ur ass....

Now run along boy...
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by progress69: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

INVESTED

an investment that will give him returns that doubles the initial capital.

what does that tell you.

Black man and Oyinbo worship
smh!

Just shut up abeg. U clowns are unbelievable. Always want to form one nonsense thing i don't understand. What truth is bitter in someone displaying gross foolishness on the internet. Did u say he learnt nothing. I was ff ur posts to see when ur jokes will end. Couldn't take it anylonger

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Carter4luv(m): 12:39am On Sep 02, 2016
i love naija my country, no matter how bad we are, we dont let baby countries to insult our personalities, not even americans.#God bless naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Chiznonso: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

what to know the true meaning of borehole ?... Call on them edo girls that travel to italy from ur country to prostitute..

Our girls are winning olympic medals, nigerian girls are winning white di...cks grin
edo girls

Kenya that have been sold to the Chinese under Obama's nose

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by progress69: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Shows the level of stupidity in their blood,someone shaded us with fact all the IG voltrons could come up with was insults on his facial looks,instead of countering his fact with a fact.

They all need to bury their heads in shame

Mtchwww.

Unfortunately u are the one that really represents ur first statement. U are a total disgrace to moral thinking. Someone threw a sensless shade about your country first with a pic, then with foolish rants and u are here talking thrash and trying to sound intelligent when in thr real sense u are far from it. Firstly what brought about the pic, is Kenya's weather much different from Nigeria? Secondly, who said he learnt nothing in Nigeria? Asides learning he made an investment of how much? Now read his own words below and u should bury that ur face that looks like the pic he used as a shade on Nigeria in his post in shame.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by repogirl(f): 12:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Is it not Kenya that men flash their privates on the road? Lol! Abeg that fool should go and sit down jare. Who dem Epp!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Xbox222: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by progress69: 12:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

That last part is laughable gringrin

I believe in tough love

Why are u masturbating with ur alternate monikers. cheesy

Nothing person nor go see for this NL

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by TheManfromKenya: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2016
repogirl:
Is it not Kenya that men flash their privates on the road? Lol! Abeg that fool should go and sit down jare. Who dem Epp!

look at this one too....
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by EpicMaurice(m): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

look at this one too....
bia guy, i believe it has reached that time where you should cover your face in shame and go to bed.

The insults you've recieved already is enough for you and your 5th generation. grin
abi you want more

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2016
d babe dat said, "where art thou, its goin down here", na community she dey arrange 4 d poor kenya chap sooo grin

Face Somtin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLgKz1lXjQ8
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by mathong: 1:36am On Sep 02, 2016
best answer for a fool is silence....

so let the ranting Kenyan guy with his foolishness joor!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Badguytinz(m): 2:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg just came in to tap into the Nigerian market period. Nigerians are effing smart, so cheap labor... Sombori in this country should do something, before foreigners dominates our tech market sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Iyke123: 2:15am On Sep 02, 2016
jon1:
There are young,brilliant entrepreneurs and developers in Kenya. Some of them have been featured on CNN for developing grassroot relative ideas and technological enhancements. Zuckerberg himself hailed Kenya as world leader in mobile money,that's huge.
The success of the Kenyans in payment options development and deployment has a lot to do with government and private sector support. You build a Zinox computers and Nigerians will tell you it's inferior to HP and Dell without trying it but they'll buy an Acer or Huawei built by Asians. Innoson vehicles are cheap imitations of foreign cars,Nigerians will tell you. Government doesn't even buy it.
There are young and enterprising Zuckerbergs in Nigeria but they can't go the whole Nine yards alone. Infrastructural support is key. If Nigeria starts now Zuckerbergs next visit might be to come "learn" and not to give "alms".

Kenya are maybe world leaders in mobile money yet 9ja scam artist top the list in western union money transfer with no mobile device, how is that for starters

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by montezz(f): 2:30am On Sep 02, 2016
BloodyCrook:

Olodo!
Chisos!!! You ehn...

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by namuguibe(m): 3:32am On Sep 02, 2016
BloodyCrook:
......You're a sadistic psychoneurotic dingbat manifesting chronic symptoms of a lack of father figure online......

Now get out, you maladaptive waste-pipe of parental obscurity.
Jehovah!!!!
You wan kill person with this kind insult??
Bros abeg chill, we Nigerians do not fire this kind of killer bullet
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by TheVictorious(m): 3:37am On Sep 02, 2016
He made no point, just childish rants; sound like the kind of things high school students debate in their classes!

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by omari5(f): 3:55am On Sep 02, 2016
BloodyCrook:

Bans don't deter me! You haven't noticed?

That zoo country is where your mother found life-healing orgasm that cured her from starvation and frustration!

Whenever I look at Kenyan athletes, I believe the primatologist who said that the entire people of Kenya didn't make the evolutionary transition from apes to humans! Ugly, impoverished, perennially unproductive baboons!

Half of your capital Nairobi is filled with wild animals. You Impoverished bastãrd!

guy your mouth eh grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by najib632(m): 4:52am On Sep 02, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
Wow..

I knew my post would get to nairaland grin...

Let the bashing begin.am ready for yall
You know what i don't blame, you are not the first psychopath to say such a myopic statement about Nigeria. If your country had more respect and wealth than Nigeria, Mark would have definitely visited you guys first. I seriously don't blame you I blame the corrupt politicians that have destroyed my contry's image. Imagine a Kenyan having the guts to say trash about Nigeria, No matter how bad Nigeria's economy will be Kenya's will not reach half, I am sure the money that's circulating in Nigeria now even though we are in recession is enough To be used as budget in Kenya for 5 years and no money will be borrowed to finance the budget. We are the Giants of Africa wether you like it or not, Nigeria is not as developed as S.A. but is always being compared with it, Why not Kenya? Is Kenya among Top 5 armies in As Africa? If Nigeria was managed well you and all the other African countries that have hatred in your hearts for us would have been flooding my country. My fellow Nigerians it's time for us to wake up, let it not be when someone has insulted us be the time we come together, let us all come together and push our country forward.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by bareal(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

No seriously what did Mark learn from Nigeria?

I can see y'all forming baddo on IG grin
but

Truth hurts grin

To make matters worse, those stupid Nollywood guys will justify that Kenyan nigga by producing a movie called Zuckerberg very soon. Mark my words!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by koniyah: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2016
you guys know theres only about 40 million kenyans ,whats the population of Nigeria, Lagos alone is 21 million. i see somebody above trying to compare the two economies .
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by msrose: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by jay7(m): 5:55am On Sep 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Please show. Me something in his post that is there to defend "constructively and intelligently ". undecided

Tuale for you
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 02, 2016
blublahd:

That Mark and his wife invested 26 million dollars in Andela an indigenous company and BudgIT that also interested Bill Gates if am not mistaken.

How about that? Kenya is mobile money king today,doesn't mean it can't be toppled tomorrow. A few decades ago the soviets were super powers, today we are talking about another emerging if not already super power- China.

when you people talk about mobile money in Kenya, what exactly is it? Is it too different from the bank apps here in Nigeria? And what's the big deal in it? That guy who claims to come from Kenya here on nairaland is using the word "abeg". That shows some Nigerian influence on him.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Princedapace(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Raydos:
i just laugh when i see africans mocking themselves - the whole africa is still underdevelop and this is what you guys can come up with?? stvvpid set of people!

Thank u o.. Na u make better comment here jareee

I wonder too o
Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2016
najib632:
You know what i don't blame, you are not the first psychopath to say such a myopic statement about Nigeria. If your country had more respect and wealth than Nigeria, Mark would have definitely visited you guys first. I seriously don't blame you I blame the corrupt politicians that have destroyed my contry's image. Imagine a Kenyan having the guts to say trash about Nigeria, No matter how bad Nigeria's economy will be Kenya's will not reach half, I am sure the money that's circulating in Nigeria now even though we are in recession is enough To be used as budget in Kenya for 5 years and no money will be borrowed to finance the budget. We are the Giants of Africa wether you like it or not, Nigeria is not as developed as S.A. but is always being compared with it, Why not Kenya? Is Kenya among Top 5 armies in As Africa? If Nigeria was managed well you and all the other African countries that have hatred in your hearts for us would have been flooding my country. My fellow Nigerians it's time for us to wake up, let it not be when someone has insulted us be the time we come together, let us all come together and push our country forward.

i hate it when your likes come to an online forum like this, and into a discussion like this very one and you start with "i don't blame you but our leaders who have bla bla bla...". The point is: Nigeria is not the worst country in the world! There is no part of the world where there is no corruption and mismanagement. It would interest you to know that we are above Kenya in transparency index, that's a fact! But you don't see them going about telling the world they are the most corrupt. Even though we are better than them when it comes to level of percieved corruption, it is not their country that is synonymous with corruption but ours. Why is that? It is because we are too harsh on ourselves.

If we were to put things into proper perspective, and analyse things differently, you will see that we are Far Far better than all these African countries you see around.

So my dear, don't always come up here on Nl and say things like "if not because our leaders..." this is not the time to say such, but to tell these guys off!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by Richydos(m): 6:23am On Sep 02, 2016
VolTOxic:
So where is your own constructive n intelligent defence Gosh, u just make me wanna spit on ur head for exposing ur dumb I.Q

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Reporter Shades Nigeria As Zuckerberg Leaves Nigeria For Kenya by MrCork: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2016
ellacute45:
Lol so funny grin

The guy above me is pained sha grin cheesy

...ok I get the message.. when do u want to fuk me & where?..
Am free now!
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.