Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363277 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
Moved to London recently and i think I'm in Heaven, I never saw Somalis and i realized they seem to look different, with their eyes and their faces even they have curly and straight hair,

Look at these babe! WOAH  grin

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Ashawobabe: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Your self hatred is shamefull!!
i cannot understand why you choose to insult us.
Your inferiority complex needs addressing. You need help.

2 Likes

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2009
okay my bad you know i love my naija sister so cut the self-hatred crap, but am in love, that is all,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by skfa1: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
So because u moved to London thats why you u trying to pass insult on other African queens, thats a damn shame son  cool

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Ashawobabe: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
Clever of you to change the title but too late damage done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2009
yeah yeah
we know the woman that looks least black/posses more european features and that can still claim the title as "black/african" will always be the best.
womp womp.
typical self-hating mentally brainwashed african man.
i dont blame you oo.

and the previous title says it all.
loser.

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2009
and face wise a lot of these girls look lipsrsealed
i cant explain it though.

but i would see where you would get lost in the skin and hair. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2009
Somali Gurls are the Most Beautiful in Africa!

freedom of speech is good isn't it? just a question, is ur mom Somalian?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Abuzola(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2009
Jealous women ranting, @op- don't mind ur critic they re just envy,

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2009
envy what?
no offence, but did you see the third picture?
their faces look like meerkats/possums/squirrels
just saying.
hahaha.

GUNSHOT! POP POP!
*outtie.*

2 Likes

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
"and face wise a lot of these girls look"

LOL at you AMAKA, i can almost feel the envy and jealousy oozing out of your post. These Girls look beautiful face wise, especially the one in the red.

Jealous of their soft, fine features, their soft skin and the fact that they dont have to wear hair from india or weaves that you probably spend on every few months.

u MAD? grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
actually the one in the red is the only decent looking one. and she almost looks like a white/indian woman, anyway. so . . .
the rest. . .   lipsrsealed

actually i dont wear weaves, natural 100%
tongue

but youre just another typical self loathed, mentally brainwashed, african man.
typical typical, nothing new.
you see european features and start going crazy!!

im a cute girl, dont worry.   wink

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by dani1luv: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
:d
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
Listen i have love for Africans of all sorts but it doesn't mean that since i like a particular look, it means am demeaning the rest, well maybe a little hahaha

but cut it out with the whole European look stuff because you're probably not intelligent enough to defend what you are implying, that horn of Africa took those features from Asia Minor,

But you are envious and to say all those girls look ugly make it more clear. You probably wish your nose wasnt as big or your hair wasnt hard.

Life can be cold! Besides post me your Pictures, U MaD? BY THE WAY? LOL

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mohawkchic(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]~ERm Not sure about "The Most Beautiful" but they are some very Beautiful ones. . they have a strong resemblance to the "Fullahs" form Guinea. . .[/size]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
yeah agree with you mohawchick, because those fulani girls are beautiful as well, who kinda resemble some of the tutsi
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
european features must PREVAIL!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
Here Amaka since you're jealous of Somali Girls, atleast now you can put some of their hair in your weave.

And its on Sale!!

http://www.ebonyline.com/bdsomw14.html

U MAD? cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
im not jealous, but im just stating who you are.
you are too blinded with european like features.
i dont blame you.
they have finally won.

like i said, i dont wear weaves.

all you can pull is the weave card, sorry it aint gonna work.
declined! you're access has been DENIED!
cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by dani1luv: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
chei see as this gurl finish that small boy cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
HAHAH i think that weave joke is really making you mad.

But really, since you hate any black girl with so-called Caucasian Features( as if they didnt inherent them from Africa, didnt you read the publications that the earliest human fossils were found in Ethopia) you must mean you also hate:

1. The Fulani in our country and the Tutsi and some of the groups in South Africa, you must also hate the groups in Southern Sudan and the Africans in Mauritania,

girl stop lying to yourself and stop trying to make your dark big nose self, all unique, Africans have all different features!

So by next week you will be rocking mali hair! haha
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
who said i HATE them?
im just saying you are a mentally brainwashed african man.
im talking about YOU not them.
stop trying to turn this into a "hate" thing.

no, the weave joke makes me laugh.
cause thats all you can say.
PSH!

and if you wanna what i look like, its only a click away.
loser!

igbo baybee!! and proud.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
and duh i know the earliest humans were in ethiopia.
tongue

actually i have a small nose and lighter skin, but i would never think that would make me look better than someone else because of that.

shed that colonial mentality, biko ooo!!
this african man sef.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
"actually i have a small nose and lighter skin, but i would never think that would make me look better than someone else because of that."

Hahaha thats just soo pathetic really, everytime i bring up the fact that you maybe dark and you have a big nose or that you wear a stinky weave, you reply back quickly by saying that you are light and have a small nose or that your hair is natural, hahahha LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WANTS TO BE "CAUCASIAN"

GET THE Bleep OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR WEAK pathetic arguments girl, no back to wishing you are something you are not,

U MAD?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
okay so saying that my hair is natural is now wishing to be caucasian?
or which one now?
and i only mentioned that once, point of correction.
please!
like i said, if you wanna see my face, its only a click away.

IM OUTTIE!

nigga.
you self absorbed mentally brainwashed african man.
typical typical.
tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by dani1luv: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
Dont you think this thread should be in the Fashion Section
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
lol at Amaka running away after being exposed as an hyprocrite , anyways trying to beat the traffic to get early dips on the new arriving hair from india at your local salon?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
this shows you have nothing else to say.
accept it.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sweetpie23: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
@topic so? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by DeepSight(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ Poster - Obviously you never went to university or parties in Nigeria, otherwise you would know there is no greater gathering of feminine quality anywhere in the world than in Lagos.

(And i've been to all the hot-spots - Europe, Latin America and East Africa)

Besides, those pics look like a bunch of soulless Juveniles.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
Amaka werent you soppose to be "outtie" or is that just some delay tactic.

But dont get mad at me for pointing out that everytime i called you dark or nappy headed you would quickly correct me and say your light skin with natural hair, geez, talk about someone dying to have that so called "Caucasian look"

Low-self worth i suppose.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by matiltomd(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this shows you have nothing else to say.
accept it.

Amaka,abeg leave the yeye man alone jare, I've been laughing big time while going through your posts and his, lol grin grin grin
just let him be, he must post something u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.