Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363269 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
They are cool, but borne

I can't substitute my Nigerian girls for Somalian girls.

@Poster

I'm sure you haven't seen pretty Nigerian Girls!

NAIJA na the besT! GBAO!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by smile4kenn(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
i concur
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
Applenose:

"actually i have a small nose and lighter skin, but i would never think that would make me look better than someone else because of that."

Hahaha thats just soo pathetic really, everytime i bring up the fact that you maybe dark and you have a big nose or that you wear a stinky weave, you reply back quickly by saying that you are light and have a small nose or that your hair is natural, hahahha LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WANTS TO BE "CAUCASIAN"

GET THE mess OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR WEAK pathetic arguments girl, no back to wishing you are something you are not,

U MAD?

Heheehe!Easy bros she's ma Sis abeg! grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
and this made front page, how?
Seun, or mukina2, one of them is up to something.
some of the most bizzare threads have been making front page.
abeg, let me make my own.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by redsky1: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
Abeg poster take them - abi u dey london when ur tax has finished paying for these girls and the babies they produce ever year come back and post this nonsense.

U dey seem them for club have u ever seen one in an office actually working?

nonsense - these people who are ruined the perception EVERYBODY (BOTH BLACK AND WHITE) has of somalians - abeg if u want to hail their women as the beautiful u go ahead. when u have a baby girl of ur own be sure to tell her that she is ugly as her father is nigerian.

honestly naija men will never fail to display their nonsense
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by maedan(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
Hmmn these girls look fine and have nice facial structure - but they all look the same grin!! How can you compare our beauteous Naija babes to these when we have so many diverse tribes? Pretty Fulani girls look different from our lovely Igbo girls from our sexy Yoruba girls to our hot Edo girls----I could go on and on but my guy I don't want to get overzealous over "woman" like you bc I'm a woman myself cheesy.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarfyBoy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
guy abeg make u try visit hospital for london
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
Dude i've seen very pretty Nigerian girls but Amaka is just flipping out because of the envy, we are all africans by the way, if i posted some pictures of some White girls she would not be flipping out,

and i love naija girls!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
please! someone explain why this made the front page. lol
lmao!!
what does this have to do with Nigerians?
LMFAO!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
who is flippin out? cause i told you how it is, straight up?
oh get over it!!

look at your original title, you liar.
loser.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sweetpie23: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
maedan:

Hmmn these girls look fine and have nice facial structure - but they all look the same grin!! How can you compare our beauteous Naija babes to these when we have so many diverse tribes? Pretty Fulani girls look different from our lovely Igbo girls from our sexy Yoruba girls to our hot Edo girls----I could go on and on but my guy I don't want to get overzealous over "woman" like you bc I'm a woman myself cheesy.
totally agree.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by kech(f): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=14pt]HOW COME THIS MADE THE FRONT PAGE? NAIRALAND NEEDS TO GET THEIR PRIORITIES RIGHT! THIS IS SOOOOO JUVENILE!![/size]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by bawomolo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
amaka is catching feelings?

somalians are mixed with blacks and arabs. their features aren't european
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
Is Somali not a war torn country? Pls where can i get one somali chick around?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
kech:

[size=14pt]HOW COME THIS MADE THE FRONT PAGE? NAIRALAND NEEDS TO GET THEIR PRIORITIES RIGHT! THIS IS SOOOOO JUVENILE!![/size]
GBAM, GBAM!!!
exactly what i said.
is seun or mukina2 awake?
what is the meaning of this?
lol

what does this have to do with Nigerians?
i wonder ooo.
Seun or whoever has been posting a lot of topics on the front page knowing they will either cause problems or just stupid stuff period.
i dont even know anymore.
and the front page has been blasted lately.
every hour it seems like 4 new things on the front page.
like wtf?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by tunnytox(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
this is just a mere unsubstantiated statement
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
mixed with black and arab.
european LIKE features, you get me?
blah.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
Amaka is catching MAAAAADD feeling yo

she claims to be happy about her non-Caucasian features and when i called her out on her dark skin ebony blackness she quickly claimed to be a light skin with a small nose

cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
im confused. sudan &somalia are alike in xtcs. Somali is a country very poor and the people living there live below $1 a day. Poverty is their middle name. Hw come their chick is the finest
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@@@

somalian lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin

well thanks for living in UK lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but one question somalian

how come somalia man gone sucidal whenever a nigerian snatch their women?

mind u; i need answer
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
Applenose:

Amaka is catching MAAAAADD feeling yo

she claims to be happy about her non-Caucasian features and when i called her out on her dark skin ebony blackness she quickly claimed to be a light skin with a small nose

cool
you said that already.
and ive only said that once for you trying to misquote me.
get over it, move on already.

look at you, pity.
na wa oo.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
sley4life i know it pisses me off!!

i even asked some of at university if they are mixed, they all said no,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
can someone pls tell amaka to post her pic so we can compare. i'd like to see who looks like a squirrel or possum.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
sley4life:

im confused. sudan &somalia are alike in xtcs. Somali is a country very poor and the people living there live below $1 a day. Poverty is their middle name. Hw come their chick is the finest

Beautiful ones are born not made.Albeit money could play an enhancement role.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
LOL @ topic. Ok, and??

^^ Amaka's pic is on her profile and she's a cutie. Y'all can keep quiet now. sheesh!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by koolchicco: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
al-qaeda:

can someone pls tell amaka to post her pic so we can compare. i'd like to see who looks like a squirrel or possum.

This getting messy! lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
@@@@@@@@@@

and oga somalian

this is what this Nigerian know about u lots

there are original; i mean original somalian; these ones got nasty jelly-rough hair in their head? black like something

then, there are yeman or something?? these ones are arab migrant breed? light hahha

other?

now qestion,

how come the jelly-scary rough hair ones dnt marry the arab breed culture thing right??
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
chiogo, i just removed it!! lol
some people are too dumb to click on things.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
LOL I know, right?

Anywayz, it's because of topics like this that Africa remains where it is today. go figure. smiley
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Applenose: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
Enjoy guys, and amaka STOP THE HATING, ITS NOT GOOD FOR YOU

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

chiogo, i just removed it!! lol
some people are too dumb to click on things.

PICTURE PLS OR SHUT UP.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ikeyman00(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
movin on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.