Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363280 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 4:27am On Oct 05, 2009
senegal:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nwaka77: 4:37am On Oct 05, 2009
Chai,

See beautiful babes and someone is talking of horn of Africa girls? I mean, that yoruba girl is absolutely gorgeous and all the girls posted after her are equally gorgeous. Black is just beautiful and it does not crack easily. Thanks for posting Amaka and Nene1.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 4:41am On Oct 05, 2009
davidif:

Applenose and saxywale,

Omo, thank  you guys for the INCREDIBLE pictures you just posted YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. Those girls you posted are incredibly gorgeous  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

saxywale, that morroccan chick you posted is an amazing stunner. I was in love with one here in my school, i thought she was latino until she told me she was from morrocco. Omo, the girl na die shocked shocked. Thank goodness for Nairaland una don feed my eye. Unfortunately, there is extremely few horn of africa chicks in my school cry cry cry
Awwwwwww eya pele oooo cry cry cry cry cry cry. E go better don't worry ehn cool cool cool.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 05, 2009
How about the men?

Naija men wey resemble burnt sugudu nko?.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Kunbee: 4:55am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

How about the men?

LWKMD now i can go 2 bed happy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 4:55am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

How about the men?

Hey missy this site is totally dedicated to the yabbing of nigerians of the female persuasion only  tongue cheesy.

If you wan yab men,u've got two options. Either u start your own thread or you make your feelings known on the already existing ones cool cool cool.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 5:02am On Oct 05, 2009
East African Hotties

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by calcal: 5:06am On Oct 05, 2009
What did you expect from moda foka that just see half oyinbo toto?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by No2Atheism(m): 5:12am On Oct 05, 2009
To those that like white women:

1. What would your grand children look like 200 years from now, are they going to black or white.
2. Would your name and family be lost as a result of mixing your gene pool amongst white people.
3. Do you not realise that there are some families in Europe who descended from a black man but have become almost indistinguishable from a white man i.e. they all look white or asian.
5. Do you want your generations to be lost and not be able to trace their origins.
6. Don't you realise that its psychologically weird for a white man to be black in terms of heritage but almost white in terms of gene pool. . . i.e. the white man being a direct male descendant of a black man. That means that black man's heritage has become lost. There are many european families like that; who are completely white but are supposed to descend directly from a black man.

Are there ugly black women : YES
Are there ugly white women : YES
Are there ugly Hispanic women : YES

Are there beautiful black women: YES
Are there beautiful white women: YES
Are there beautiful Hispanic women: YES

So in reality, the choice made in terms of a partner has more to do with the mentality of the man. In as much as its a personal choice, nevertheless we black men need to think beyond our p e n i s and selfish desires and actually think about your future generations in terms of choosing a mate.

Whites genetically deficient and inferior to Blacks (don't beleive the hype of the media) . . .
Even to those who believe in evolution, Whites are a devolved form of a human being . . . any geneticist would tell you that.

Part of the reason there is racism in the world is that Whites realise and know (but most black people do not) that they are genetically inferior and thus would get wiped out genetically in like 500years from now if they do not prevent blacks men from mating with their women.  Because no matter wat Black genes are dominant . . . One of the methods they also use is to try and assimilate generations of black descendants into their population such that future generations of that black man become diluted to almost white.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Are somailians beautiful: YES
Are Ethiopians beautiful: YES
Does that mean they are the most beautiful in Africa: I don't think so.
Why: Because people they are the ones who have the closet features to europeans, hence people are choosing them mostly due to their blacks features that make them look european. For example, in my own opinion, even Nigerian Fulanis are much more beautiful than so called East Africans.

There are many components to be considered in terms of beauty, hence why they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I have seen a lot of nigerians (even on nairaland) that fit my own definition of beauty, and who are even much more beautiful than somalians. Hence i would not really subscribe to the flawed idea .
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2009
bleeping racists all over the place.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by SeanT21(f): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2009
I can not believe this thread went this far. Cant believe it. cry
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 5:44am On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz and applenose, thanks for posting, keep 'em coming.

applenose,
You are lucky that you live in London, one of the most diverse places on earth or that you happen to be friends with some of the most stunning people i've ever seen, i go to a small college town that is not as diverse and with less exotic people. My oyinbo friend loooooooooooves those beige girls like crazy.

Awwwwwww eya pele oooo      . E go better don't worry ehn  

he he he, very soon i would live this small midwest town and move to the coast where hopefully i can find more exotic people like that. On a serious note, those are some cool pictures from the posters.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2009
The poster should go to a Somali forum and see how they describe other black Africans. They call us niggers, monkeys, abds, etc. They think they are better and they almost never date outside of Somali.

somalis are very smart. in order to preserve their beauty, they don't mix with your ugly ass.
i mean, how many somali/ nigerian couples have you seen? none. lol  

anyways, this topic is funny. for me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if you live among somalis for so long, you will eventually stop seeing them as "very pretty" they have their signature look that's just that. i've seen them around so much that I find it boring now. lol nothing special at all. that's a case of the exotic becoming common place.  but one man's meat is another's poison anyways.

maybe we should create a topic on the men.
SA and Egypt Men Are The Most Successful in Africa!  grin
why are naija men so unproductive? all they know how to do is run after skirts and food. they should look to their more successful brothers.  tongue

@nene, that senegalese lady is very pretty. i've been trying to find her name. aminata dieye right?
your pretty too and oh some ppl said i look gambian, i took it as a compliment lol nigerian girls are very goodlooking too IMO
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 5:54am On Oct 05, 2009
oyinda.:

SA and Egypt Men Are The Most Successful in Africa!  grin
why are naija men so unproductive? all they know how to do is run after skirts and food. they should look to their more successful brothers.  tongue
Oh Shut up! and stop generalizing you Hypno-Toad! cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

Oh Shut up! and stop generalizing you Hypno-Toad! cheesy

seriously though. we got a mess of a country.
even somalia sef. pretty women but wuss, lazy men and a war torn country. why can't u guys learn from ur western counterparts?

maybe if you become rich you could get a somali date tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2009
oyinda.:

seriously though. we got a mess of a country.
Yelz. cheesy

oyinda.:

even somalia sef. pretty women but wuss, lazy men and a war torn country. why can't u guys learn from your western counterparts?
Rightie. cheesy

oyinda.:

why can't u guys learn from your western counterparts?
because they are tired of sucking em Whitez airy balls. tongue
Thank God i am just half Nigerian so you can spit fire, I wont be bothered. tongue

oyinda.:

Rich? You think err'one is like you?. . . . tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2009
oyinda.:

somalis are very smart. in order to preserve their beauty, they don't mix with your ugly ass.
i mean, how many somali/ nigerian couples have you seen? none. lol  

anyways, this topic is funny. for me, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if you live among somalis for so long, you will eventually stop seeing them as "very pretty" they have their signature look that's just that. i've seen them around so much that I find it boring now. lol nothing special at all. that's a case of the exotic becoming common place.  but one man's meat is another's poison anyways.

Are you kidding me?
I wonder the kind of naija boys you hang out with.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 6:10am On Oct 05, 2009
oyinda.:

Do ya actually think Becoomrich is struggling to get a date? undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2009
nuzo:

Are you kidding me?
I wonder the kind of naija boys you hang out with.
Dont mind her. . . .She be one small babe wey no no her right from left. cheesy grin
She musta thought Naija Bois are them Nazis she hangs out with. cheesy

chic2pimp:

Lol. . . .I thought she was talking about Nairaland's undisputable mapper of the century
But i realized what she meant was that she was some poor kid hoping to get rich or die tryin.  cheesy wink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2009
@nuzo, i've never seen a naija boy with a somali girl. even blackspade agrees with me. you should re-read his post that i quoted.
seriously all these talk is empty noise. u keep saying they're pretty but you aren't dating them (or they're not dating you haha) so what's the point. lol

The Sly:

Yelz. cheesy
Rightie.  cheesy
because they are tired of sucking em Whitez airy balls. tongue
Thank God i am just half Nigerian so you can spit fire, I wont be bothered. tongue
Rich?  You think err'one is like you?. . . .  tongue

you know i'm just giving you advice. you maybe ugly but if you have cash like seal, then u can actually get a pretty foreign girl rather than make mouth on a forum lol
what's ur other half?  tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

rotflmao very funny heh
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 6:20am On Oct 05, 2009
oyinda.:

you know i'm just giving you advice. you maybe ugly but if you have cash like seal, then u can actually get a pretty foreign girl rather than make mouth on a forum lol
what's your other half?  tongue
$8,000,000. Question. cheesy

you maybe ugly but if you have cash like seal
No ''Maybes'' . . . . .I am ugly and that is no crime. cool cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 6:21am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

Lol. . . .I thought she was talking about Nairaland's undisputable mapper of the century
But i realized what she meant was that she was some poor kid hoping to get rich or die tryin.  cheesy wink
Me too jare. I just dey joke cheesy. I don tell mapomeji if him post any more maps,na manslaughter I go commit.

Him map don dey blind person for one eye gan sef haba undecided.

oyinda.:

rotflmao very funny heh
Iyawo mi o ku jo meta. Ba wo lara?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Me too jare. I just dey joke cheesy. I don tell mapomeji if him post any more maps,na manslaughter I go commit.

Him map don dey blind person for one eye gan sef haba undecided.

Hey, Be careful otherwise you will be ''mapped'' oh.
Remember he ''Captured Shina Rambo with Map'' . cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2009
oyinda.:

@nuzo, i've never seen a naija boy with a somali girl. even blackspade agrees with me. you should re-read his post that i quoted.
seriously all these talk is empty noise. u keep saying they're pretty but you aren't dating them (or they're not dating you haha) so what's the point. lol

So you and blackspade now go around taking stock of Nigeria/somali couples? Ogaooh!
If some people prefere somali girls over weavon wearing naija girls; who are we to question their choices?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2009
so this thread have reach 12 pages? na wao una well done tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2009
SA and Egypt Men Are The Most Successful in Africa!  
why are naija men so unproductive? all they know how to do is run after skirts and food. they should look to their more successful brothers.  

he he he, oyinda, that's hillarious. But on a serious note, men naija boys are doing it big man, from the ivy leagues to the corporate world, you just need to surround yourself with people like that and not unambitious folks. Also, even though egyptian and south african govts are better than ours, Nigerians still remain one of the most, if not the most enterpreneurial and most ambitious people in the world. Trust me, i have asked SEVERAL Africans and they would tell you the same. We do a lot more with the less resources we have.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2009
Yaaaaaaaaaaay shocked shocked

nuzo, you are one really lucky, lucky boy.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2009
you guys should carefully leave becomerich out of this. lol u never know. he could show up 10 mins from now with his benin maps.

@sly,
African American mix?
yea it's not a crime to be ugly, I agree. most men don't need to have good looks anyways. OBJ doesn't have good looks n he was president.

chic2pimp:

Iyawo mi o ku jo meta. Ba wo lara?

ojo kan pelu. an try sha. iwo nko?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2009
davidif:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay shocked shocked

nuzo, you are one really lucky, lucky boy.
Can you see what im saw?  shocked cheesy

oyinda.:

you guys should carefully leave becomerich out of this. lol u never know. he could show up 10 mins from now with his benin maps.
grin

oyinda.:

@sly,
African American mix?

Oyindamola. . . . . . . .Keep guessin. cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by oyinda3(f): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2009
nuzo, i throway salute o. i can see china is treating u well. shocked
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by davidif: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2009
nuzo, i throway salute o. i can see china is treating u well.

my sister i am telling you, the guy na lucky boy. Me, i dey stuck for one small college town for midwest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.