Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363246 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Dclique(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
koolchicco:

@Applenose

Woow,I berra proceed 2 London pronto. grin grin grin
lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
kay29000:

AMAKA don't mind that dude, he's probably tripping for u.
I checked out your pic, u r a hottie.
I'd actually love to meet in person, or more, be your friend.
What's up?

look at you. see how she just yabbed you. my friend, don't be an ass kisser. if she's fine, so be it, if not, it must be said. those girls are angels and we live among demons and witches who only know how to do runs.
cap28:

im curious why is it that nigerian men are so besotted by "exotic" women from other countries

i dont see this with men of other nationalities?

its cuz we're living amongst demons and witches who are only good at runs.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cardoso1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
You havent been to many African countries yet.Visit Ethiopia and you will do a rethink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
bawomolo:

amaka, abeg no vex

i use the God of your ancestors beg you. you fine too now
grin grin
naw its good, im okay.
thanks.  wink

hahaha ill be back later, taking a break from NL.
it was fun while it lasted.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chika98: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
al-qaeda:

look at you. [b]see how she just yabbed you. [/b]my friend, don't be an ass kisser. if she's fine, so be it, if not, it must be said. those girls are angels and we live among demons and witches who only know how to do runs.
its cuz we're living amongst demons and witches who are only good at runs.

The Ela was too hot! grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
LOL @ 'Ela". been long I heard that grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
If I had a dollar for every time I heard how horn african girls are the most beautiful in african I would be so rich by now. Anyway, I'm not surprised to hear this. African men drool over any women with long hair and light skin. I've seen nigerian girls who are more beautiful than the ones he posted so I don't see what the big fuss is about them. I went to undergrad in the midwest, which has plenty of horn africans, but on average they are not any better looking than other africans. But of course, I'm sure the men just think we west african girls are jealous and wish we looked like them. Typical response from a brainwashed african man.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mamagee6(f): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
Who cares?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
@poster, i disagree with u, Those girls are not somali chicks. Do u want me 2 post abt somali. Niger is far richer than them. Those babes are European chicks & not arab
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

If I had a dollar for every time I heard how horn african girls are the most beautiful in african I would be so rich by now. Anyway, I'm not surprised to hear this. African men drool over any women with long hair and light skin. I've seen nigerian girls who are more beautiful than the ones he posted so I don't see what the big fuss is about them. I went to undergrad in the midwest, which has plenty of horn africans, but on average they are not any better looking than other africans. But of course, I'm sure the men just think we west african girls are jealous and wish we looked like them. Typical response from a brainwashed african man.
post some pics to support your assertion, even if they are googled pics of Naija chicks.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Kunbee: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
I hope they know u r putting their pics up undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

pls post ur own pic
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
ive just read through some of the profiles and it makes depressing reading - this sort of thing is what drives our black babes into the arms of white guys - i think we need to show them more respect and love - we need to understand that we are at war with the white establishment - but to diss our women will only achieve the aim of our enemy which is destabilisation of our people, i doubt that somali men are having similar arguments about the "beauty" of nigerian women.

guys please, fix up!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
i was right, all girls have started removing their pics. its better. why contaminate the internet with crappy pics.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
european features must PREVAIL!!

Hahaha Amaka, I beg tell dem o! Dem dey look for dash of long long hair and slanted eye?

These women are not ugly, but I prefer my fine 9ja women over all. Please learn to value yourselves and your culture before that of others.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
i'm the one in the red with the black puffy hair.

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
cap28:

ive just read through some of the profiles and it makes depressing reading - this sort of thing is what drives our black babes into the arms of white guys - i think we need to show them more respect and love - we need to understand that we are at war with the white establishment - but to diss our women will only achieve the aim of our enemy which is destabilisation of our people, i doubt that somali men are having similar arguments about the "beauty" of nigerian women.

guys please, fix up!!!
Look @ you. Do you own them? Abegii jare. *Nonsense*
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
me:

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Oh C'mon nene. Did you really have to prove anything to these people?

you're very pretty though.

chic2pimp:

LOL exactly. I'm sure he's being nice but nobody cares about this nairaland shit unless you have no life. cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
those pics were for princek12 and alqaeda.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

those pics were for princek12 and alqaeda.
I know. They were being rude about it. Posting your pictures is making them believe their opinions actually matter. undecided I'm just saying.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
chiogo:

Oh C'mon nene. Did you really have to prove anything to these people?

you're very pretty though.

LOL exactly. I'm sure he's being nice but nobody cares about this nairaland shit unless you have no life. cool

thanks girl. but yeah i had to prove those idiots wrong. I wanted to show ALL african women are beautiful. East african girls are not better looking than west african girls and west african girls also aren't better looking than east african.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!
Yep i agree.  . . . . .They are like. . . . . . . .Damn! cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
chiogo:

I know. They were being rude about it. Posting your pictures is making them believe their opinions actually matter. undecided I'm just saying.

You're right. But I also put up those pics for other west african men who also feel east african women are better looking than their own women. They had pictures so I also put up my pics to back my claim. But I see where you're coming from.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
. . . jus goes to show how som black men think the lighter skin mo beautiful . . . . n u wonder why some insecure women bleach dia skin,straighten dia hair n wear fake weaves ?

am proud to be black, bold,n beautiful! i am my fathers daughter,from the proud natural curly kinks of my hair kiss to the chocolate creamy colour of my skin kiss down to the graceful stride of my step cheesy black is indeed beautiful cheesy
                       /\
                        i
                        i
                woop wat a line grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1, youre really pretty.
smiley
cutie pie.

dont mind these guys.

all you people that keep saying women this and post your own pic and blah blah blah.
WHERE IS YOUR OWN?
STOP TALKING SHIT IF YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT.
idiots.
all this post your picture and judging girls, but you dont have your own.
probably some ugly ass mofos.
the same traits you are probably dissing, you have!
wise up, end the self hatred.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
Preety. . . . .Yeah But whats the ''Really'' Part? . . . . .Tsew!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
but really, why is this front page?

who is this TheMist of a guy?
i dont understand him at all.
blowing out the front page with a lot of senseless threads.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
The Sly:

Preety. . . . .Yeah But whats the ''Really'' Part? . . . . .Tsew!
she is to me. tongue
and the same traits most of you people are dissing, you probably have.
so its a lose-lose situation.
you lose!

but anyway, a lot of you people better start adopting kids. cause you know when they come from your bloodline they will only end up looking like YOU. (ahhhhh nooooo too ugly)
so its best to adopt, before you have to tell your child to put a bag over their heads cause they arent pretty.
again, mentally brainwashed africans.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

you're an idiot - first of all dont you know you should be putting your own women on a pedestal - do other races of men put outsiders above their own women - fool!!!

come to think of it african american men (most definitely) and even a lot of white men are better looking than nigerian men but i doubt that our women would be rubbing it in our faces

dim wit be grateful that our women even give us the time of day
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

smiley
cutie pie.

dont mind these guys.

all you people that keep saying women this and post your own pic and blah blah blah.
WHERE IS YOUR OWN?
STOP TALKING SHIT IF YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT.
idiots.
all this post your picture and judging girls, but you dont have your own.
probably some ugly ass mofos.
the same traits you are probably dissing, you have!
wise up, end the self hatred.

lol, yea you're righ. the ones talking shit probably do look like shit. lol, you had me rolling with that one. but yea thanks for the compliments. african men are so brainwashed. some of the comments I have been reading on this posts and other posts makes me want to give up on african men. but then there aren't the only men who have this lighter is better attitude.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

but really, why is this front page?
because the Admin co-signed the fact that the Somali's got it. tongue

THE AMAKA:

she is to me.   tongue
and the same traits most of you people are dissing, you probably have.
so its a lose-lose situation.
you lose!

but anyway, a lot of you people better start adopting kids. cause you know when they come from your bloodline they will only end up looking like YOU. (ahhhhh nooooo too ugly)
so its best to adopt, before you have to tell your child to put a bag over their heads cause they arent pretty.
again, mentally brainwashed africans.
What u mean? I aint dissin?
Just because i agreed doesnt mean i have to praise em. . . . tongue
Shes preety, Not reeeeeealy as u put it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.