Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363248 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mystikal(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
Nigerian men with Eastern African gals sha, na wa o. I have friends that are absolutely "obsessed" with them. But they are real pretty anyway.
But give me an authentic naija gal anyday, infact any West African chic wey soji, they are the bomb wink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
ITS THE WHOLE WORLD!
from south america, to central america, to the carribean, to africa, to the middle east, to INDIA, to asia (south east/philippines), to everywhere it seems.
everywhere the white man went and infected us with their poison.
tsk tsk.
sad stuff. . .
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

You're right. But I also put up those pics for other west african men who also feel east african women are better looking than their own women. They had pictures so I also put up my pics to back my claim. But I see where you're coming from.
It's okay, mama!!! I think putting it on your profile woulda been better than leaving it permanently on this thread. You won't believe the crazy things these cowardly men do with people's pics these days.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2009

Nigerian men with Eastern African gals sha, na wa o. I have friends that are absolutely "obsessed" with them. But they are real pretty anyway.
But give me an authentic naija gal anyday, infact any West African chic wey soji, they are the bomb Wink

Haha bros, we dey chase women the world over, not just e africa o! Look my president of bank dey travel to brazil for the long hair, bakassi gals  grin. But like I said I love my 9ja womenz above all. Any bros on here dated ladies from Gambia? They are quite fine ,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
cap28:

you're an idiot - first of all dont you know you should be putting your own women on a pedestal - do other races of men put outsiders above their own women - fool!!!

come to think of it african american men (most definitely) and even a lot of white men are better looking than nigerian men but i doubt that our women would be rubbing it in our faces

dim wit be grateful that our women even give us the time of day

thank god at least there are still some african men who see the beauty in their own women. you are right. i don't see african women putting other men above their own. i know i love african men. even if i feel other men (like african americans) are better looking. i would always defend african men and say they are good looking as well. i know a lot of men here would be upset if african women started saying african american  men look better and they do. but you always see posts about how so and so women look better than african women, especially west african women. but i rarely see african women make posts about how other men are better looking or better in general. most of us appreicate our men more than they tend to appreciate us. but not all of them of course like you. your response was very genuine and honest.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by TheSly: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
WarriBoyz:

Haha bros, we dey chase women the world over, not just e africa o! Look my president of bank dey travel to brazil for the long hair, bakassi gals  grin. But like I said I love my 9ja womenz above all. Any bros on here dated ladies from Gambia? They are quite fine ,
I am currently dating one. . . . . .mukina2 of Nairaland.
She'z pretty hot.!.! cool kiss cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
WarriBoyz:

Haha bros, we dey chase women the world over, not just e africa o! Look my president of bank dey travel to brazil for the long hair, bakassi gals grin. But like I said I love my 9ja womenz above all. Any bros on here dated ladies from Gambia? They are quite fine ,

why thank you. I am gambian and the pics I posted were gambian girls. And Gambians are WEST AFRICANS. Just want to make that known lol,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
Nene, you are fine. My own problem is that most of the fine Naija chicks no dey get bakassi and hips. Bakassi na serious matter.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
Princek12:

Nene, you are fine. My own problem is that most of the fine Naija chicks no dey get bakassi and hips. Bakassi na serious matter.

Bakassi means booty right? if that's the case you must be blind because nigerian chicks are definitely not lacking in that department. However, somali and east african girls on the other hand tend to be the ones who have no booty or hips so I don't know where you've been looking. And everyone knows they tend to be too skinny.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2009
Princek12:

Bakassi means booty right? if that's the case you must be blind because nigerian chicks are definitely not lacking in that department. However, somali and east african girls on the other hand tend to be the ones who have no booty or hips so I don't know where you've been looking. And everyone knows they tend to be too skinny.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2009

why thank you. I am gambian and the pics I posted were gambian girls. And Gambians are WEST AFRICANS. Just want to make that known lol

Haba don't do me like that! I know where Gambia is, infact I will be vacationing there soon smiley

And I 'throwaway salute' for standing up for our w african womenz! We have very beautiful women, in and out. But for the ladies on here, understand that the boyz will always want to sow the wild oats. I know men from all nations and all of them have the itch to try out other women, that is the nature of the beast. And to be honest you women want to do the same thing as well.

But I pity the man that after sampling dishes from around the world, doesn't come back to his home for a real meal.

Bakassi means booty right?

You got it!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

thank god at least there are still some african men who see the beauty in their own women. you are right. i don't see african women putting other men above their own. i know i love african men. even if i feel other men (like african americans) are better looking. i would always defend african men and say they are good looking as well. i know a lot of men here would be upset if african women started saying african american  men look better and they do. but you always see posts about how so and so women look better than african women, especially west african women. but i rarely see african women make posts about how other men are better looking or better in general. most of us appreicate our men more than they tend to appreciate us. but not all of them of course like you. your response was very genuine and honest.

nene1 dont sweat the small stuff, you are a good looking african woman, if your own african man cant/wont appreciate your beauty but instead prefer to put outisders above his own women then my advice is treat him in exactly the same way, get yourself a WHITE MAN,  white men adore black women  and a lot of them treat black women a hundred times better than the so called nigerian men, my sis has been married to a swiss guy for over 15 years and she couldnt be happier - they have two adorable kids and they have a wonderful lifestyle.  i think nigerian women are very loyal, infact too loyal , you guys need to explore men of other races and discover what it feels like to be respected, loved and placed on a pedestal, please ditch these loosers if they are not coming correct,

nobody was put on this earth to suffer, i could post a million and one pics of extremely good looking african american men that the best looking nigerian men would not be capable of holding a candle to but i wont - not just yet!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
cap28:

you're an idiot - first of all dont you know you should be putting your own women on a pedestal - do other races of men put outsiders above their own women - fool!!!

come to think of it african american men (most definitely) and even a lot of white men are better looking than nigerian men but i doubt that our women would be rubbing it in our faces

dim wit be grateful that our women even give us the time of day
You are a bloody bastard. Anoufia

Where in post have you seen me yab african women. Ewu ara.

Billy he-goat will you shuush your crazy mouth. Omo rada rada

chiogo:

Oh C'mon nene. Did you really have to prove anything to these people?
you're very pretty though.

LOL exactly. I'm sure he's being nice but nobody cares about this nairaland shit unless you have no life. cool
Exactly. I bet the guys yabbing her aren't even fine boiz themselves undecided.

NENE1 The girl on the far right(1st pic) is looking lush.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

me:

U b world village champion. Too GORGEOUS.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by SeanT21(f): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
Why are people getting angry?? If he thinks that they are the most beautiful so what?? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
If only Nigerians Girls looked like these GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

You are a bloody bastard. Anoufia

Where in post have you seen me yab african women. Ewu ara.

Billy he-goat will you shuush your crazy mouth. Omo rada rada
Exactly. I bet the guys yabbing her aren't even fine boiz themselves undecided.

NENE1 The girl on the far right(1st pic) is looking lush.

chic to love-vendor - your name really suits you as you sound exactly like a love-vendor - please learn to express yourself  coherently.

of course you "yabbed" african women as you failed to come to their defence, do you not have sisters, neices or even a mother, would you like it if they were described as ugly and less than women of other races/nationalities - or maybe you are one of those guys who is filled with so much self hatred that you dont care how female members of your own family are treated.

also next time when you want to exchange insults do so in grammatical intelligible english - okay!!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by kay29000(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
@AMAKA.
I was actually thinking of adding u on facebook, or calling u up.
Anyhow, my email addy is odus29@yahoo.com, n number is 08027794635.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
kay29000:

@AMAKA.

This is naira[b]land[/b] not naira[b]bedroom[/b]

1 Like

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
i have to take my time to read all the posts on this thread and its kinda funny and educating at the same time. the truth is that there are many nigerian women who are beautiful. u cant say that out of 150mll pple,u cant find beauties. the guy expressed his owm likeness to somalian girls and no body should call him names for doing that.some said it is self-hating and i call the person that said that some1 with a massive dose of inferiority complex. i will break it down for u cos i have been there and done that. west african women are absolutely beautifu from our 9ija babes (minus too much pancake and bleaching) to the geogeously black burkinabes,guineans to the half-caste and light skinned cape verdian women and the fullahs. when u hit east africans,u will be meeting with the somalians,ethiopians,tanzanians. try south and u have the angolans and the mozanbicans. in the north,wow,there are the morrocans,tunisians etc. so african women are very beautiful,bt that doesnt make them the most beautiful in the world. again beauty is in the eyez of ,
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2009
cap28:

chic to love-vendor - your name really suits you as you sound exactly like a love-vendor - please learn to express yourself  coherently.

I probably would have done that had you not started your post with the words 'You are an Idiot'.

cap28:

of course you "yabbed" african women as you failed to come to their defence, do you not have sisters, neices or even a mother, would you like it if they were described as ugly and less than women of other races/nationalities - or maybe you are one of those guys who is filled with so much self hatred that you dont care how female members of your own family are treated.

Only if you knew how many times this same topic has been posted on NL. Why should I post a comment on a topic that has been flogged to death on NL? undecided

cap28:

also next time when you want to exchange insults do so in grammatical intelligible english - okay!!!!
Who gives a flying mess whether my Insults were done in grammatical english or not?

Let me offer a word of advice. B4 u post insults for NL betta look for your levels.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by blackspade(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ poster

I think you may be suffering from inferiority complex. Somali girls are pretty, but not because of their nose or their straight hair. But some are ugly because their parents are second cousins. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
ezeagu:

This is naira[b]land[/b] not naira[b]bedroom[/b]
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Abeg make una leave the guy alone jor grin cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
the viper:

i have to take my time to read all the posts on this thread and its kinda funny and educating at the same time. the truth is that there are many nigerian women who are beautiful. u cant say that out of 150mll pple,u cant find beauties. the guy expressed his owm likeness to somalian girls and no body should call him names for doing that.some said it is self-hating and i call the person that said that some1 with a massive dose of inferiority complex. i will break it down for u cos i have been there and done that. west african women are absolutely beautifu from our 9ija babes (minus too much pancake and bleaching) to the geogeously black burkinabes,guineans to the half-caste and light skinned cape verdian women and the fullahs. when u hit east africans,u will be meeting with the somalians,ethiopians,tanzanians. try south and u have the angolans and the mozanbicans. in the north,wow,there are the morrocans,tunisians etc. so african women are very beautiful,bt that doesnt make them the most beautiful in the world. again beauty is in the eyez of ,

he got shut down b/c he posted it in a NIGERIAN forum. why does he feel the need to tell NIGERIANS that he finds other women more attractive than they are. What kind of reaction did you expect? Do you think a Somali guy would talk on A SOMALI OR EAST AFRICAN FORUM about how he finds nigerian women or some other west african women to be the most beautiful in africa? Hell no!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
nene1:

Do you think a Somali guy would talk on A SOMALI OR EAST AFRICAN FORUM about how he finds nigerian women or some other west african women to be the most beautiful in africa?

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
now let me take u on a trip to the continent that i have seen women looking like the sun goddeses. that place is called south america. as a newly married couple,the last mistake u will make is to take ur honey- moon to brazil. these girls are so beautiful that even a rev father may be tempted. ever wondered why venezuelan women kept winning the miss universe thing? then take a peep into bogota,the colombian capital or habana (called havana for the uninitiated). the problem is that even the black skinned women from these countries are very beautiful. with long and curly hairs. 90% of our guys who live in south america are married to their women or have kids with them. i have no problem with nija women,i know a lot of them are beautiful (they should cut down on the nni ewu that they always carry on their heads),bt i dont do nija women and that is not a crime or disrespect to them. just that it wont work out for us.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2009
kay29000:

@AMAKA.
lol
its okay, im not going to contact you.
but thanks for being interested anyway.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lol

Your quite manly for a girl, no?
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=185755;type=avatar[/img]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by sley4life(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lol
Y wont u contact him, Hope u arent among the rude 9ja babes we have that only prefer Yahoo boyz instead of honest & clean guyz
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Kunbee: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
@amaka u r such a meanie cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
lmao!!
wow, how gay.

yeah my pic was on before, and i took it off, again.
lolol   tongue

you can remove that pic now.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2009

now let me take u on a trip to the continent that i have seen women looking like the sun goddeses. that place is called south america. as a newly married couple,the last mistake u will make is to take your honey- moon to brazil. these girls are so beautiful that even a rev father may be tempted. ever wondered why venezuelan women kept winning the miss universe thing? then take a peep into bogota,the colombian capital or habana (called havana for the uninitiated). the problem is that even the black skinned women from these countries are very beautiful. with long and curly hairs. 90% of our guys who live in south america are married to their women or have kids with them. i have no problem with nija women,i know a lot of them are beautiful (they should cut down on the nni ewu that they always carry on their heads),bt i dont do nija women and that is not a crime or disrespect to them. just that it wont work out for us.

You don't 'do' 9ja women? Where are you from? Your post is more offensive than the OP's. You srsly prefer women of other races to your own kind? Everyone gather round and study this case in self-hatred. Ole boy, you stand alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.