Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363260 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by saintolaf(m): 1:01am On Oct 05, 2009
i just followed this thread

i didnt know it will bethis long

what i will say is that  all this RANTING  

IS A SIGN of MADNESS among

all of you:

I DONT WANT TO JOIN ISSUES with you guys, BUT IF you wanna see some real MERMAIDIC BEAUTIES then visit embarassed tongue cool shocked sad

CALABAR, kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin

infact wuuna dey MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2009
ezeagu:

Did you see the original title?

post has been changed to ''Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!''
moderators at work,   cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2009
@Saint
Can you bleeping speak english so we can understand you? Thanks
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

@Saint
Can you bleeping speak english so we can understand you? Thanks
grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by ezeagu(m): 1:04am On Oct 05, 2009
saint olaf:

MERMAIDIC BEAUTIES

Ojuju Calabar?  grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 1:06am On Oct 05, 2009
LOL, I'm dying!!!

Mermaidic huh? serpentine nko??

Nairaland peeps are just hi-larious!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

Sexywale to be honest i dont know about those pictures, you could have chosen better.

Like that Ethiopian chick can pass for a Somali, heck the both groups have genetically related and our anthropological cousins.

The Angolian girl looks alright, i've seen better and that Morrocan or w/e look like that girl from Ugly Betty, not a good thing

those post were a quick one anyway, but sincerely, i have met so many Somali girls at the uni and at work, never seen anyone of them that is as fine as that Ethiopian gal in the picture, all those somali girls seems to have chubby cheeks which i don't like, wink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 1:08am On Oct 05, 2009

. ak47- carrying is not akin to brazilians alone,in nigeria the warris carry the same.

Oga, no accuse me anyhow, I go blow dat your head  grin

@ eze. I understand what you mean by nation now. I was referring incorrectly to states.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by bluespice(f): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2009
y is this topic still on?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 1:08am On Oct 05, 2009
@chiogo,its okay to say that am a retard. i know that before u wake up tomorrow morning,u must have said that to ur parents and some 100 other pple including ur pastor or priest.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 1:11am On Oct 05, 2009
sexywale the problem with the ethopian girls are that they are too short and they have funny dark blemish around their eyes, somalies are taller and more beautiful, but to each his own\

anyways want to post FULANI chicks, here lot of them but i dont see much
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2009
@warriboy,abeg no offence intended. i was trying to make apoint to @cap28 who thinks that she knows it all.
so my waffi man,no vex oooo.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@chiogo,its okay to say that am a retard. i know that before u wake up tomorrow morning,u must have said that to your parents and some 100 other pple including your pastor or priest.
 grin grin somebody is psychic. He knows!!! Eeyah, it shall be well.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Aare1(m): 1:23am On Oct 05, 2009
My Gawd !!! can't believe i followed dis thread all the way here and what do i get NOTHING !!!
[size=4pt]E lo wa oro mi so ojare[/size]
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mystikal(m): 1:33am On Oct 05, 2009
very vain thread
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by mystikal(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@cap28,u have finally shown how gross and lopsided that your brain is. Habana is the capital of Cuba and not in brazil and i think that all these crap u have written comes from goggling too much and getting nothing in return. ak47- carrying is not akin to brazilians alone,in nigeria the warris carry the same. as for the caste system and the rung where black men are place in brazil,am sorry,bt read and learn more. in nigeria,does something similar to that exists.? look my pop made his choice on an anambra woman,i made my choice on a foreign woman,matter closes. and there is very little that either u or anyone can do about it. and to show how myopic and desprate that u are,u are harping on brazil when my post made mention of other countries. i never disrespected nigerian women as that will amount to disrespecting my mom. bt marry from whereever i found love and comfort is personal and i want u to see that and respect it. so u think that marrying a nigerian or igbo girl will make my marriage a sure success? so in your wild estimate,all brazilians are married to brazilian women.caralho.
seriously
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 1:43am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@cap28,u have finally shown how gross and lopsided that your brain is. Habana is the capital of Cuba and not in brazil and i think that all these crap u have written comes from goggling too much and getting nothing in return. ak47- carrying is not akin to brazilians alone,in nigeria the warris carry the same. as for the caste system and the rung where black men are place in brazil,am sorry,bt read and learn more. in nigeria,does something similar to that exists.? look my pop made his choice on an anambra woman,i made my choice on a foreign woman,matter closes. and there is very little that either u or anyone can do about it. and to show how myopic and desprate that u are,u are harping on brazil when my post made mention of other countries. i never disrespected nigerian women as that will amount to disrespecting my mom. bt marry from whereever i found love and comfort is personal and i want u to see that and respect it. so u think that marrying a nigerian or igbo girl will make my marriage a sure success? so in your wild estimate,all brazilians are married to brazilian women.caralho.

@viper my brain is neither gross nor lopsided - im merely pointing out the painful truth which "brothas" like you hate to hear.  okay so youre not in cuba, who cares? you're still in south america which has one of the most segragated caste systems ever operated outside europe and america where being black (dark skinned) means being a second class citizen which you no doubt have accepted as your lot in life hence your decision to live and marry someone from over there, to be honest nobody cares, but what many black people do care about is when you start to disrespect black women which is what you did in your earlier post , we are not all self hating black people like you, some of us want and desire to be with our own in order to propagate our own race because we understand that we live in a world where black people are under attack from the white establishment, but i fear most of this will not be getting through to you as its too deep for your level of understanding.

by all means carry on in your delusional state, im sure life is hard enough for you living as an unemployed foreigner in a dirty favela in a brazilian ghetto so i wont make it harder for you - hope your "marriage" works out!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2009
@cap28 and @chic2pimp, let me drop the last word before i move on.first my dear cap28,u sound too much like a woman scorned and that is affecting both your attitude ,thinking and vision. it is within the ambit of my right to marry or befriend anybody from anywhere without coming to explain myself to u or any1 at that. u are neither my mom nor my relative. there was no where in my post that i said anything offensive to nigerian or african women. rather,i praised their beauties from cape to cairo as i have seen them and done it with them. if u think that not marrying a nigerian girl means disrespecting them,then am inclined to think that u need to have your head really examined as u are getting everything twisted. so a yoruba man who decides to marry an igbo girl is disrespecting or insulting his sisters and vice versa? u know sometimes in our attempts to push our unwanted opinions to the fore,u turn ourselves into big jokes,and that is what u have done here. for your info,u dont even know anything about me and i have seen more women in my life time than u have seen ewedu and amala. i know what formed my choice. assuming that am not attached,your pleas, coercions and beggings would have earned u that single link that is missing in your life, husband. like i said initially (b4 both of u went after me like bush went after saddam),i have great respect for my DEAR MAMA,cos she is the rock that steadies my life. if my mom gat no problems with my choice,then who the fu, k are u twats to question it. finally,if u really wants to know why i made and eventually stuck to my choice of woman,then give me your email add and i will send u something that will make your day. not the wifey though. this is btw me and u. (i mean cap28 not the other ode)
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by maedan(f): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2009
Hmmn. To think that the first black African to win Miss World was a Nigerian (Agbani). The first woman to win Mnet Face of AFRICA was a Nigerian (Oluchi). And someone dares ask why Nigerian girls can't look like the pictures of those Somalian club girls?? Spit!! In fact, this whole thread is an insult not to us but the female members of the Original Poster's family angry.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Kobojunkie: 1:58am On Oct 05, 2009
@Poster, visit Columbus OH and you might have a change of mind. Somalian gals are defintely not ALL beautiful. Like ladies from everywhere else in the world, there are the GOOD, the BAD and the OOGLY!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oh by the way, beauty is also in the eye of the beholder!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 1:59am On Oct 05, 2009
I think we are way off topic. The discussions about beauty and perception of beauty were at least related to the OP in some way. But tossing sand back and forth at each other is just negative. Please ease up on the personal attacks.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2009
this is my comment about the pictures posted by someone with the angolan/ethopian/moroccan or whatever
that moroccan girl LOOKS WHITE.
not even arab.
or maybe lebanese.
we are just moving as far up as we can to get closer to the world's "ideal beauty" so then we can turn around and play the
"but they're still african" card.
and most angolans dont look like that unless they were mixed with portuguese or whatever. so you cant exactly call those girls "original" or non mixed like you can claim for the somalis
SHA SHA SHA.
shed that colonial mentality, FAST!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 2:14am On Oct 05, 2009
@cap28, that last shit u posted was the weiredest thing i have seen in the whole of my life.why are feeling very inferior to the brazilians. okay if that will settle and bring ur blood pressure down,my woman is not from brazil.i merely gave brazil as a country with beautiful women,same as i did with venezuela. why are u not thinking that ma wife is from colombia or peru or from guinea bissau. what made u think that my wife is not a black chick,bt merely not from nigeria. u seem to exagerate ur knowledge of things. as u said that am unemployed in brazil and at the same time telling me that ur brain is not lopsided,cos u dont even know where iam. well i will leave u to ur understanding and "supreme knowledge and the gift of vision" that u have. am not even bothered by ur rantings. you cant force me to make ur choice and i never said anything bad about nigerian women. i only said that i dont do nigerian women,not african women,see how shallow ur mind and "intelligence" can be? u are entitled to ur opinion  no matter how mundane they appear.u have turned this thread into a personal attack cos i said that i dont do nigerian women. sorry if that was a raw nerve that i touched off in u,bt that as i keep saying,it is the truth and my choice. look,u can marry from anywhere u wish and i wont even give a bats ass whom u marry,so quit bothering me and get off my back b4 i let loose my mouth cannon on u. babe,it doesnt matter what ur opinions about me are,am well off in life,my kids and wife are comfortable.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 2:18am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@cap28 and @chic2pimp, let me drop the last word before i move on.first my dear cap28,u sound too much like a woman scorned and that is affecting both your attitude ,thinking and vision. it is within the ambit of my fight to marry or befriend anybody from anywhere without coming to explain myself to u or any1 at that. u are niether my mon nor my relative. there was no where in my post that i said anything offensive to nigerian or african women. rather,i praised their beauties from cape to cairo as i have seen them and done it with them. if u think that not marrying a nigerian girl means disrespecting them,then am inclined to think that u need to have your head really examined as u are getting everything twisted. so a yoruba man who decides to marry an igbo girl is disrespecting or insulting his sisters and vice versa? u know sometimes in our attempts to push our unwanted opinions to the fore,u turn ourselves into big jokes,and that is what u have done here. for your info,u dont even know anything about me and i have seen more women in my life time than u have seen ewedu and amala. i know what formed my choice. assuming that am not attached,your pleas, coercions and beggings would have earned u that single link that is missing in your life, husband. like i said initially (b4 both of u went after me like bush went after saddam),i have great respect for my DEAR MAMA,cos she is the rock that steadies my life. if my mom gat no problems with my choice,then who the fu, k are u twats to question it. finally,if u really wants to know why i made and eventually stuck to my choice of woman,then give me your email add and i will send u something that will make your day. not the wifey though. this is btw me and u. (i mean cap28 not the other ode)  
I can't believe I actually wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this piece of filth. embarassed embarassed embarassed. This Idiot just went on a rant like a MadMan. *SMH,SHIOR*
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:18am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^

LMAO!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by cap28: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@cap28 and @chic2pimp, let me drop the last word before i move on.first my dear cap28,u sound too much like a woman scorned and that is affecting both your attitude ,thinking and vision. it is within the ambit of my fight to marry or befriend anybody from anywhere without coming to explain myself to u or any1 at that. u are niether my mon nor my relative. there was no where in my post that i said anything offensive to nigerian or african women. rather,i praised their beauties from cape to cairo as i have seen them and done it with them. if u think that not marrying a nigerian girl means disrespecting them,then am inclined to think that u need to have your head really examined as u are getting everything twisted. so a yoruba man who decides to marry an igbo girl is disrespecting or insulting his sisters and vice versa? u know sometimes in our attempts to push our unwanted opinions to the fore,u turn ourselves into big jokes,and that is what u have done here. for your info,u dont even know anything about me and i have seen more women in my life time than u have seen ewedu and amala. i know what formed my choice. assuming that am not attached,your pleas, coercions and beggings would have earned u that single link that is missing in your life, husband. like i said initially (b4 both of u went after me like bush went after saddam),i have great respect for my DEAR MAMA,cos she is the rock that steadies my life. if my mom gat no problems with my choice,then who the fu, k are u twats to question it. finally,if u really wants to know why i made and eventually stuck to my choice of woman,then give me your email add and i will send u something that will make your day. not the wifey though. this is btw me and u. (i mean cap28 not the other ode)  

@viper you are sorely mistaken im actually a bloke but i stick up for my sistas at every turn because i know just how much they are disrespected by "men" like you.  

first of all why would anyone in their right mind be concerned about your "choices" the world is full of much more interesting people, i can see that i have obviously touched a nerve and maybe that might be a good thing, if you did indeed love and respect "your dear mama" you would not openly boast about the supposed beauty of other women of other races and place them above your own despite  having a full blooded african mother and sisters.  i can only imagine the kind of role model that you will be for any unfortunate dark skinned children that you propose bringing into this world.  

your "dear mama" cannot be that much of a rock if her beauty is not the standard used by you in your selection of women.

i tell you what would really make my day though - you actually being able to get a job and moving out of the favelas into a "white neighbourhood".
have a lovely day!!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by maedan(f): 2:24am On Oct 05, 2009
One more thing---my friends and I were discussing the other day how many of these Nigerian musicians now relish using mainly white or mixed-race models in their videos, as if it's a status thing. And now the OP has proven to us that many Nigerian don't think their female counterparts are good enough undecided. BULL!!!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 2:27am On Oct 05, 2009
All these essays!!! chai. . .I bet these are the ones who evaded writing essays for school but come nairaland, their fingers will be itching.

Odikwa serious.  grin

maedan:

One more thing---my friends and I were discussing the other day how many of these Nigerian musicians now relish using mainly white or mixed-race models in their videos, as if it's a status thing. And now the OP has proven to us that many Nigerian don't think their female counterparts are good enough undecided. BULL!!!
LOL who cares though? that's the thing. No men scarcity over here. so what's up with these noise-makers?
Like the beautiful ones of the so-called foreigners will give 'em the light of day. They always end up with the ugly ones unless the guy is loaded with moola, which I'm sure these dudes aren't. grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:29am On Oct 05, 2009
another thing.
here is my THEORY:
i do believe that the first humans were ape like. not exactly coming from apes, but very much ape like.
and the first humans were said to have been in the ethiopian/somalian/northern kenya area.
so i have reason to believe that the first somalis or ethiopians looked like cave men.
then eventually over time you know the humans evolved spread out. moved into europe/asia ect. . .
years and years went by, ect. . .
THEN the arabs that started trading or doing whatever they were doing in africa eventually mixed with their neighbors (the ethiopians/somlis ect. . .)
so thats where i have a reason to believe they got their look from.
so all these people claiming they are 100% whatever, PLEASE CUT THE BULL.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2009
im keeping score! grin

Mr.Whitey - 100
Africans - 2
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 2:33am On Oct 05, 2009

LOL who cares though? that's the thing. No men scarcity over here. so what's up with these noise-makers?
Like the beautiful ones of the so-called foreigners will give 'em the light of day. They always end up with the ugly ones unless the guy is loaded with moola, which I'm sure these dudes aren't.  Grin

Haha chiogo, u have no idea how true that is. You should see some of the oyinbo's that 9ja's over here are dating and/or marrying. And of course they will always say they are attracted to the inner beauty which may be true for some. But I know alot of them just think they are marrying 'up'. Anyway I never said 9ja women were the most beautiful, I just pointed out that the OP has a skewed sense of what beauty really is.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 2:33am On Oct 05, 2009
WEST AFRICAN GIRLS: Horn african chicks have nothing on us:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.