Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (363266 Views)

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:34am On Oct 05, 2009
I WILL DANCE!

brap!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 2:35am On Oct 05, 2009
More West african girls:

Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Radiant(f): 2:36am On Oct 05, 2009
*Calls the Paramedics to save failing hearts*   grin Y'all calm down! It's not that serious except you got issues with urself.  cheesy
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by WarriBoyz: 2:37am On Oct 05, 2009

another thing.
here is my THEORY:
i do believe that the first humans were ape like. not exactly coming from apes, but very much ape like.
and the first humans were said to have been in the ethiopian/somalian/northern kenya area.
so i have reason to believe that the first somalis or ethiopians looked like cave men.
then eventually over time you know the humans evolved spread out. moved into europe/asia ect. . .
years and years went by, ect. . .
THEN the arabs that started trading or doing whatever they were doing in africa eventually mixed with their neighbors (the ethiopians/somlis ect. . .)
so thats where i have a reason to believe they got their look from.
so all these people claiming they are 100% whatever, PLEASE CUT THE BULL.

Amaka, these comments are too harsh. There are many beautiful women from the area you mention and I find comparing them to apes very offensive. Something an oyinbo person would do, not a fellow african. Lets try and keep our heads above water here.

I'm sure you a very beautiful lady even though your profile pic right now, I can't make too many comments on  grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 2:38am On Oct 05, 2009
The thing is that i love my Naija sisters but im not down with all the weaves and purple extension with the dark skin, some of those east african horners be coming with those wavy curly straight hair and beautiful smiles, I DONT KNOW, Western African GIRLS , ebEYO STEPPPP UPPP
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 2:38am On Oct 05, 2009
Amaka you were complimenting me for my looks, but you are quite pretty yourself. I just looked at your profile pic now.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 2:39am On Oct 05, 2009
WarriBoyz:

Haha chiogo, u have no idea how true that is. You should see some of the oyinbo's that 9ja's over here are dating and/or marrying. And of course they will always say they are attracted to the inner beauty which may be true for some. But I know alot of them just think they are marrying 'up'. Anyway I never said 9ja women were the most beautiful, I just pointed out that the OP has a skewed sense of what beauty really is.
LOL. . .so on point.

Radiant:

*Calls the Paramedics to save failing hearts*   grin Y'all calm down! It's not that serious except you got issues with urself.  cheesy
LOL true. . .but the poster took it personally long time ago, him and his cohorts asking females to post their pics, to prove what? seriously, people over-hype themselves on this nairaland.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40am On Oct 05, 2009
i dont care what you make comments on.
that is your own business.

but i was saying that i believe that humans started off APE-LIKE
i dont find it offensive.
nor do i think anyone else should.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:42am On Oct 05, 2009
nene1:

Amaka you were complimenting me for my looks, but you are quite pretty yourself. I just looked at your profile pic now.
thanks.

it has been renovated. lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 2:42am On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

The thing is that i love my Naija sisters but im not down with all the weaves and purple extension with the dark skin, some of those east african horners be coming with those wavy curly straight hair and beautiful smiles, I DONT KNOW, Western African GIRLS , ebEYO STEPPPP UPPP

Well guys like you are the reason why west african women wear weave. What do you expect us to think when you chase after women with longer hair? You don't like our natural and short kinky hair. Then when we wear weave to have the long hair you african men desire, we are criticized. Face it, many black men are hypocrites. They criticize weaves and bleaching and say we are trying to look European, but yet they chase after women with lighter skin and longer hair. Huh, like one of the posters said before, african men are stupid.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 2:44am On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

thanks.

it has been renovated. lol

why did you change it to nnena's pic? the one you had before was nice.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2009
hahaha.
i have my reasons. lol

i just didnt feel like having my face on a public place like this.
idk.

nnenna is hott, I LOVE HER. kiss
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 2:46am On Oct 05, 2009
cap28:

@viper you are sorely mistaken im actually a bloke but i stick up for my sistas at every turn because i know just how much they are disrespected by "men" like you.  

first of all why would anyone in their right mind be concerned about your "choices" the world is full of much more interesting people, i can see that i have obviously touched a nerve and maybe that might be a good thing, if you did indeed love and respect "your dear mama" you would not openly boast about the supposed beauty of other women of other races and place them above your own despite  having a full blooded african mother and sisters.  i can only imagine the kind of role model that you will be for any unfortunate dark skinned children that you propose bringing into this world.  

your "dear mama" cannot be that much of a rock if her beauty is not the standard used by you in your selection of women.

i tell you what would really make my day though - you actually being able to get a job and moving out of the favelas into a "white neighbourhood".
have a lovely day!!!!

E wooo Chineke see essay. Wahlai Tahlai U truly get time for that wasteman. Why Bother? undecided
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2009
hey AMAka is that you in the profile picture?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2009
@cap28, seriously i mean u are the nearest thing to dumbness. ur sick attempt at humor is making u look sicker. for GOdsake why are u finding it difficult in letting it sink into ur thick skull that me and u musnt do the same thing. u can pick a nigerian dog for a wife for all i care. i dont want to get into war of words with u as it is not called for. so if u are pained by my "favela" wife,why not take a rope and go hang urself.its obvious from ur warped thinking that in nigeria,women doesnt marry because of money again. like i said,u can come give my dogs ass a kiss if u think that i disrespeced "ur sisters" by not marrying one of them. i will not marry a nigerian woman even if am offered one for free. i will rather remain sigle. u still got more pains.
and then i see alot of ashawo ngwa roads throwing in some side talks.u better hold ur peace that way.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50am On Oct 05, 2009
shakerz:

hey AMAka is that you in the profile picture?
what pic you talking about? this one, or the one 5 minutes ago? lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

i will not marry a nigerian woman even if am offered one for free. i will rather remain sigle. u still got more pains.
and then i see alot of ashawo ngwa roads throwing in some side talks.u better hold your peace that way.
and you really meant this?
again, if this was your. . .
MAN I GIVE UP!!

let cap28 handle you. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Radiant(f): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2009
nene1:

Well guys like you are the reason why west african women wear weave. What do you expect us to think when you chase after women with longer hair? You don't like our natural and short kinky hair. Then when we wear weave to have the long hair you african men desire, we are criticized. Face it, many black men are hypocrites. They criticize weaves and bleaching and say we are trying to look European, but yet they chase after women with lighter skin and longer hair. Huh, like one of the posters said before, african men are stupid.

Dr Miracle needs to improve on his quality then. Nigerian men please don't leave us. Our miracle is on the way  grin grin grin grin
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:53am On Oct 05, 2009
lmao!! lol
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chiogo(f): 2:54am On Oct 05, 2009
Hey, I love doctor miracle. embarassed tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 2:55am On Oct 05, 2009
nene1:

Huh, like one of the posters said before, african men are stupid.

the viper:

u can pick a nigerian dog for a wife for all i care. i dont want to get into war of words with u as it is not called for.

You two would make a good match methinks cool cool cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:56am On Oct 05, 2009
and chic2pimp is at it again tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by shakerz: 2:56am On Oct 05, 2009
the dark bald girl
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Radiant(f): 2:58am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

You two would make a good match methinks cool cool cool

Rofl. . . grin Y'all need to stop seriously. Lmao!
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 2:59am On Oct 05, 2009
@the amaka, much as i try to avoid u,still come my way.what is it,my body-odour grin. now i want u to read this well.i dont want anyone forming opinions about me.i was born in nigeria,i grew up there and did most things there. which means that i was going out with them girls,so dont u think that it must have been something terrible that must have changed my mind for good? i really dont care what jerks like cap28 thinks or says about me.i have made my decision and it stays like that and i want pple to respect that,for i have never querried any1 on their choice of men or women.i meant no offence when i said that i dont do nigerian women,bt no bi foce to marry for nija.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 3:00am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^^ Clap for ya self one more time cheesy grin cool
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 3:01am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@the amaka, much as i try to avoid u,still come my way.what is it,my body-odour grin. now i want u to read this well.i dont want anyone forming opinions about me.i was born in nigeria,i grew up there and did most things there. which means that i was going out with them girls,so dont u think that it must have been something terrible that must have changed my mind for good? i really dont care what jerks like cap28 thinks or says about me.i have made my decision and it stays like that and i want pple to respect that,for i have never querried any1 on their choice of men or women.i meant no offence when i said that i dont do nigerian women,bt no bi foce to marry for nija.

so what kind of women do you like? just curious.
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2009
and im suppose to care?
nice explanation dude. tongue
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by chic2pimp(m): 3:03am On Oct 05, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and chic2pimp is at it again tongue
You know I speak the truth wink
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by theviper1: 3:03am On Oct 05, 2009
@chic2otunnegi or whatever, i think that this thread is oficially open to the 2 of us to rain abuses on each other. if ur house is filled with ugly women,do u think that am the 1 who should come and clear the bad market that ur father acquire as a result of marrying an ugly bitch that is ur mother?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by Princek12(m): 3:07am On Oct 05, 2009
Viper, what are the reasons that made you decide not to date Naija chicks?
Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by nene1: 3:08am On Oct 05, 2009
the viper:

@chic2otunnegi or whatever, i think that this thread is oficially open to the 2 of us to rain abuses on each other. if your house is filled with ugly women,do u think that am the 1 who should come and clear the bad market that your father acquire as a result of marrying an ugly bitch that is your mother?

wow u have a lot of anger and tension you let build up in you. you should seek help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.