Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) (24091 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by ikarm17: 5:06am On Sep 04, 2016
Tolexander:
ask Ifa!

Just like a mad man feels he has a beautiful life!

Ifa doesn't recognize your paternity.
Let me ask Igwe. He'll prolly know.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2016
hisss,next pls...no time for shits
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by sukkot: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2016
Oduduwa and arewa doing big thangs. we outcheaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by sukkot: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

Typical paid ipob zombie with nothing to show from his village.

Worry about your village where they haven't commissioned even a dog cage since 1999...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2016
I will cause confusion in their midst grin afonjas fighting themselves
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Nice one! See Ambode my guy blushing!
God bless the President
God bless the South West!
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2016
fiizznation:
Shut up my friend. I don't know what's the problem with many of you on this forum. You have made unnecessary criticism and insults your daily bread. Yes the President went to commiserate with osun state on their 25th anniversary and at the same time commissioned a school. Pray tell me, what is now bad in this harmless thing he did? Must you guys criticize everything even when that thing is harmless? Obama commissions kindergarten schools and nobody make any fuss about it.

Economy is bad doesn't mean everybody should loose their sense of reasoning. PMS sold @ $38 pb is enough to push the country into any eminent recession. What is Nigeria exporting again aside crude oil? Most of you here are funny. You say all sorts of no-brainy jargons and still think you are making sense.
Chai, you have time educating brain dead TriPod yoots! There is a reason why their heads are flat! Go figure

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by sukkot: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

hisss,next pls...no time for shits

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by ChessEnthusiast: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Wadeoye:
Can someone show us what a public school in "ile Igbo" looks like? Biafran school...

See school in Osun... This will rival public schools in the US.
I am sure the whole place would be littered with faeces!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2016
Tolexander:
ask Ifa!
Just like a mad man feels he has a beautiful life!

checkout that six and seven pics
saraki: abeg answer make we commot for dis bush jare.
ambode was crying in d seventh pics.
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by hundredhundred: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2016
My state Governor, Kudos 2u.
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by IrradiatoR: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2016
DropShot:
Nice colourful photos.

The school is no doubt an edifice. Rauf Aregbesola has put all his detractors to shame. He was ridiculed and derided for owing salaries when many other states also owing were not lambasted. Today, he wins and they lose.

I hate to see Ajimobi the good-for-nothing governor of Oyo state with Ambode, Aregbesola, Amosun and even Oshiomole. He is a stain to all those names.

I wonder why Ajimobi chose to b e different
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:

hate over what pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by sukkot: 9:41am On Sep 04, 2016
beautiful232:

hate over what pls
hate cuz oduduwa doing big thangs outcheaaa
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by adbokus(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2016
Abi oloriburuku ni awon agba wereyi nii?! Nigerians are sinking under the weight of unprecedented hardship you are commemorating inanities! Eeni dele loruko olorun!...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2016
NastyBitches:
Sunday Jellof Rice!!! cool cool cool

Quote me with your glo number and I'll gift you up to 24GB data...NB. Only the first 10 people get this jellof rice. grin grin grin

No scam, 101% legit!

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by NastyBitches(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2016
Sent
comradespade:

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by budosky(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2016
NastyBitches:
Sunday Jellof Rice!!! cool cool cool

Quote me with your glo number and I'll gift you up to 24GB data...NB. Only the first 10 people get this jellof rice. grin grin grin

No scam, 101% legit!

My glo number dey my signature
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by bodmas3000(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2016
God please help me in Jesus name amen
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by abatisegun: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

Baba people are suffering oo. This ur ceremony cannot bring food on d table of a common man. Pls do sumtin

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Djpaparazy(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

LOOK AT HIM HAPPY AND EXCITED WHEN CITIZENS ARE DYING OF HUNGER AND STARVATION..

[A MUST SEE] 10 Things Your Vaginal Discharge Might Be Trying to Tell You - See more at: http://www.hitgistng..com.ng/2016/09/a-must-see-10-things-your-vaginal.html#sthash.vWLG62Qj.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You have no point. I'm sure if the President sits in Abuja and you didn't hear anything about him yesterday, you would have been happy. FYI the commissioning of the school was part of Osun State @ 25. Next year he will be in Lagos State @ 50, prepare what you will say against the visit.

Commissioning a private school.

2, do you know the amount it's cost buhari to make a trip??

Good visit.. because Nigeria is poor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Bekwarra:
So what are we to do with the pictures? Useless government that only revels in photo ops for their gullible supporters. How low can a country go when the president is busy commissioning secondary schools?

Well Ambode is much better so many projects going on simultaneously in different parts of the state especially the hitherto untouched parts. He's doing a great job as far I'm concerned but he should tone down on his seemingly aggressive anti-poor policies. Nonetheless his performance in less than two years is already more than what the clueless one in Aso Rock can ever muster in 4 years.

Like Apostle Peter advised in the bible that we should pray for our leaders so that we may live peaceful lives, I hereby declare and decree wisdom into the life of Mr. President because there has been an obvious lack.

*in keneking voice* useless government, useless APC

FTC no big deal.

I logged on purposely to quote and say God bless you for this comment. U spoke some of the things I have in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by seguno2: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2016
989900:
Each time I see pics of this school, I go green with envy, I wish all the schools in the country were like this or similar, hope it will be well maintained, and staffed with well paid proficient educators.

CMS Grammar Schools Bariga, Lagos (Nisi Dominus Frustra), Government College Ibadan, St. Finbars Lagos, and others, were once more beautiful.

Once in the past.
Not anymore.
With our "best" leaders pretending to be progressives but nothing done to steadily improve education.
Nothing meaningful.
Inadequate, unpaid, demotivated teachers.
No library.
No laboratory.
How do we make it as a society?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2016
fiizznation:
Shut up my friend. I don't know what's the problem with many of you on this forum. You have made unnecessary criticism and insults your daily bread. Yes the President went to commiserate with osun state on their 25th anniversary and at the same time commissioned a school. Pray tell me, what is now bad in this harmless thing he did? Must you guys criticize everything even when that thing is harmless? Obama commissions kindergarten schools and nobody make any fuss about it.

Economy is bad doesn't mean everybody should loose their sense of reasoning. PMS sold @ $38 pb is enough to push the country into any eminent recession. What is Nigeria exporting again aside crude oil? Most of you here are funny. You say all sorts of no-brainy jargons and still think you are making sense.
How much did OBJ sell?
Is your so called Buhari planning to diversify now or still dying on oil money?
Just keep supporting rubbish
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Elo4: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2016
Businessideas:

Anytime you open a school gate, you close a prison gate. School is very very important in human development. However, PMB is there for a bigger reason of celebrating Osun at 25 like he did when Ogun marked its own anniversary smiley
my dear u said that the President show up in event just because osun state celebrated 25 years of existence, may I remind you that anambra also celebrated 25 years about last month while didn't the president show up for the event also , don't u think it's because of the hatred to south east region that why didn't show up, may I also remind you of the President speech during his swearing in as president when he said and I quote "I belong to nobody and I belong to every one".
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Tolexander:
and who cares if you see no point in it!

PMB visited Ogun @40 and we "read" the 40 projects commisioned, I didn't criticise it.
Coming to commission a school structure in Osun @25 is a celebration of no merit. If he had come and gone without any commissioning, no problem with that.
It is not a working visit to a local government we are talking about here.

Tolex baba, i see u
No mind all these people wey no dey stay for Osun wey dey listen to propaganda up and down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku / Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.