Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) (24140 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by kettle84(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Businessideas:

Anytime you open a school gate, you close a prison gate. School is very very important in human development. However, PMB is there for a bigger reason of celebrating Osun at 25 like he did when Ogun marked its own anniversary smiley
what importance are the celebrations when thousands are loosing jobs,factories closing and hunger dealing heavy blows on millions.
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by tripzalee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
berrystunn:

Commissioning a private school.
2, do you know the amount it's cost buhari to make a trip??

Good visit.. because Nigeria is poor.
So presidents don't commission private projects?
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by 123emeka: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
See how excited PMB is in d face of serious hardship his citizens ar facing
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Andibot(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Businessideas:

Anytime you open a school gate, you close a prison gate. School is very very important in human development. However, PMB is there for a bigger reason of celebrating Osun at 25 like he did when Ogun marked its own anniversary smiley

If President Buhari is to visit /commission schools across the whole of Nigeria tell me what else will his government achieve? These are critical times where a lot has to be put in place considering the current economic recession we're headed to with failed brakes and the speed with which this is happening. Very soon a lot of other state will be celebrating creation how many will he attend? So as to balance equation?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by aresa: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Andibot:

If President Buhari is to visit /commission schools across the whole of Nigeria tell me what else will his government achieve? These are critical times where a lot has to be put in place considering the current economic recession we're headed to with failed brakes and the speed with which this is happening. Very soon a lot of other state will be celebrating creation how many will he attend? So as to balance equation?

1. PMB is not traveling all over the country to commission schools so what's your point?

2. Critical times is when Governments and leaders like Aregbeshola invest and spends on infrastructures to create jobs and pump money into the economy, not the other way around. We won't be having hard times today if other governors are like Aregbeshola spending on infrastructures and creating jobs.

3. PMB has every right to celebrate with every Nigerian and the commander in chief can go to any part of Nigeria to commissione any progress and development, you don't get to dictate to the commander in chief.

4. Why you people hate progress and development so much beats me..

5. You people go from place to place crying over what you really should be commending, but hate and bigotry wont let you.

6. You are used to lazy and unproductive leaders who sits on your money instead of using it to benefit you and your future generations like Aregbeshola is doing.

7. The lazy ones who are stealing your money and not doing anything with it are your heroes, but the ones doing something good with your money is who you hate.

Please face your village where they are not doing anything with your money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by EreluY(f): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
[size=18pt]This is a state which, reportedly, hasn't paid workers' wages for the umpteenth month. What are they celebrating? Mediocrity?[/size]
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Andibot(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

1. PMB is not traveling all over the country to commission schools so what's your point?

2. Critical times is when Governments and leaders like Aregbeshola invest and spends on infrastructures to create jobs and pump money into the economy, not the other way around. We won't be having hard times today if other governors are like Aregbeshola spending on infrastructures and creating jobs.

3. PMB has every right to celebrate with every Nigerian and the commander in chief can go to any part of Nigeria to commissione any progress and development, you don't get to dictate to the commander in chief.

5. You people go from place to place crying over what you really should be commending, but hate and bigotry wont let you.

6. You are used to lazy and unproductive leaders who sits on your money instead of using it to benefit you and your future generations like Aregbeshola is doing.

7. The lazy ones who are stealing your money and not doing anything with it are your heroes, but the ones doing something good with your money is who you hate.

Travelled all the way to osun state to commission just a school building?! There are over 20 states across Nigeria with similar project yet it's commission is not as lousy at this is. As school buildings in these states are no longer seen as ground breaking project. I don't blame you since school building is the elephant project ur admirable state government can embark on.

To commemorate the state creation? How many more will he be officially present to cut the ribbon?

As to the right to celebrate with every state, there are 36 states with jaw-slacking projects, did he only come to do just that?
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by aresa: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
Andibot:

Travelled all the way to osun state to commission just a school building?! There are over 20 states across Nigeria with similar project yet it's commission is not as lousy at this is. As school buildings in these states are no longer seen as ground breaking project. I don't blame you since school building is the elephant project ur admirable state government can embark on.

To commemorate the state creation? How many more will he be officially present to cut the ribbon?

As to the right to celebrate with every state, there are 36 states with jaw-slacking projects, did he only come to do just that?
[/s]

You are not in anyway in any position to dictate to the commander can go or not go and if it bothers you so much, visit the nearest lagoon or slit your wrist.. Your choice.
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

Brother Aresa, i take u up on your number 2 above, most esp the second aspect that talks about building infrastructure and creating jobs. Can u please come up with facts and figures about how many 'job(s)' your infrastructure building governor has created since when he has been governor till date esp for the citizens of the state? Thanks
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by thedarkside: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I wonder why aregbe is starting and commissioning beautiful projects everyday, but your village can not commission 1 single dog cage and you can not even shows anything they commissioned in your village apart from hatred, bad bele and bitterness... grin

Life must be very hard for your lowly Igbos... grin

gaiiiinnnnnn...i dont want dem dem to depress me...abeg..i have to go work tommorow...i have learned to avoid their comments.....
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by aresa: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
jojutolu:

Brother Aresa, i take u up on your number 2 above, most esp the second aspect that talks about building infrastructure and creating jobs. Can u please come up with facts and figures about how many 'job(s)' your infrastructure building governor has created since when he has been governor till date esp for the citizens of the state? Thanks

You mean the beautiful new schools built all over the state built themselves and not by workers in Osun, not by architects hire in Osun, not by surveyors, not by plumbers, roofers, electricians, painters, structural engineers, not by furniture makers who supplied the thousands of desks and tables, not by gardeners and landscape workers, not buy road construction workers and so on..

In fact, the free food school feeding vendors and caterers won't have jobs, the farmers supplying the food won't have jobs and on and on and on..

Even if these schools created 1 single job, that's 1 less unemployed Nigerian and that should be something great and good news.

I just wonder why you people hate and and engage in Negativity so much, not good means anything to you, you find fault in every progress and development.

You people have some terrible and incurable anti progress disease .....
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

I just wonder why you people hate and and engage in Negativity so much, not good means anything to you, you find fault in every progress and development.

You people have some terrible and incurable anti progress disease .....

It isnt compulsory that you put those statements before you passed your message across. You were just being judgemental or prejudiced in your mind.

You responded well.

Can you please as well justify why he has refused to pay salaries and when he decides to pay the half, he still removes the full tax on it?

N.B. - You can choose to answer or not and if you feel it is unrelated to the discuss on ground, or you dont have a tenable answer, instead of overflog the dead horse, you can choose to walk away.
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by aresa: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
jojutolu:

It isnt compulsory that you put those statements before you passed your message across. You were just being judgemental or prejudiced in your mind.

You responded well.

Can you please as well justify why he has refused to pay salaries and when he decides to pay the half, he still removes the full tax on it?

N.B. - You can choose to answer or not and if you feel it is unrelated to the discuss on ground, or you dont have a tenable answer, instead of overflog the dead horse, you can choose to walk away.

1. I gladly expressed my observation per the negativity and hate some hateful and disgruntled elements post on NL which I'll keep doing.

2. Osun state government is paying salaries, maybe not full, but workers are getting paid regardless the challenges the state is facing.

2. 4 out of 5 SE states collected salary bailout and they still don't have 1 single project to show and anambra that's paying can not even afford to pay full salary, it's paying way below the 18,000 minimum wage and still have little to show, but Osun state is still starting and completing projects all over the place.

Osun is the least of your worries, get off the Osun salary bandwagon and find something better to worry about..
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:

1. I gladly expressed my observation per the negativity and hate some hateful and disgruntled elements post on NL which I'll keep doing.

2. Osun state government is paying salaries, maybe not full, but workers are getting paid regardless the challenges the state is facing.

2. 4 out of 5 SE states collected salary bailout and they still don't have 1 single project to show and anambra that's paying can not even afford to pay full salary, it's paying way below the 18,000 minimum wage and still have little to show, but Osun state is still starting and completing projects all over the place.

Osun is the least of your worries, get off the Osun salary bandwagon and find something better to worry about..

Again, i will take you up on your statement 2 above. If truly u stay in Osun state or u have a relative that does, u wouldnt come here with lie from the pit of hell that Osun is paying salaries. Even before the whole country entered recession, osun had been in an isolated recession as that Canker-worm and scum of the earth that you call governor has stolen the state dry. I once described that useless man as one of the greatest plague that could land ona group of people. If you care to know, I am from that state, I ve lived there all my life and I know what I am saying.

No thanks to all the self agrandising and self enriching projects that he embarked on. o schools, O food, O uniform, O transport what have you. Where are they today? Your opon imo, together with other educational policies are nothing to write home about, and you keep referring to the sch buildings with ill motivated teachers there in. Dont you know that the mind is the best place to invest in. Those students will eventually bring down those structures to the level of their minds. Go back and check the structures in 2 years from now.

I am at the moment not in any way proud that I am from that state, no thanks to that bastard from Kogi who stole beyong measures and my people in their deranged mind still continue to hail him.

Osun is the least of my worries, as I am totally above board the effects of what happens there, but i really care about my people there and I cannot but watch sane minds also defend the total wash off in the state.
Aregbe has been carrying out project
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by aresa: 12:32am On Sep 05, 2016
jojutolu:

Those students will eventually bring down those structures to the level of their minds. Go back and check the structures in 2 years from now.

So, you put your negativity, doom and gloom evil prophesy into overdrive and quickly concluded that building schools for school children is a self enriching even though the schools are for the children of osun states and many generations of kids after them and the kids are going to eventually destroy the schools.

I opined about hate and negativity earlier and you had something to say about it, now you can see why I asserted about you and your kind with basement mentality. All you do is o around with your hate and negative mentality crying and moaning about developments outside your village because you are always in pain since your own village governors are too lazy, corrupt and incompetent to start and complete even a dog cage.

You are not from Osun state, you are just another hate monger and bitter ipob worried and depressed over developments in Osun state.

How retardedd to even ask what jobs building infrastructures create when even a 2 year old baby know better since workers are going to build and service the schools, I had to lecture you.

You people cry and wail with no common sense, everything and anything good is bad news to you, it makes you sad and depressed, you find faults and need to cry, yell, scream evil, doom and gloom, nothing makes you happy.

Fortunately for the people of Osun, you are irrelevant. You can cry and spew all your negativity till you die, Osun state will keep starting and completing projects while your village remains backward and project less and you can not do a damn thing about it but to keep crying and wailing from thread to thread. This is just many of you's portion in life, negativity is all you know, eat and breath..
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2016
aresa:

So, you put your negativity, doom and gloom evil prophesy into overdrive and quickly concluded that building schools for school children is a self enriching even though the schools are for the children of osun states and many generations of kids after them and the kids are going to eventually destroy the schools.

I opined about hate and negativity earlier and you had something to say about it, now you can see why I asserted about you and your kind with basement mentality. All you do is o around with your hate and negative mentality crying and moaning about developments outside your village because you are always in pain since your own village governors are too lazy, corrupt and incompetent to start and complete even a dog cage.

You are not from Osun state, you are just another hate monger and bitter ipob worried and depressed over developments in Osun state.

How retardedd to even ask what jobs building infrastructures create when even a 2 year old baby know better since workers are going to build and service the schools, I had to lecture you.

You people cry and wail with no common sense, everything and anything good is bad news to you, it makes you sad and depressed, you find faults and need to cry, yell, scream evil, doom and gloom, nothing makes you happy.

Fortunately for the people of Osun, you are irrelevant. You can cry and spew all your negativity till you die, Osun state will keep starting and completing projects while your village remains backward and project less and you can not do a damn thing about it but to keep crying and wailing from thread to thread. This is just many of you's portion in life, negativity is all you know, eat and breath..

I couldnt even read your weakly constructed write up fully before i busted into laugther. I guess you now know who has the hate and negativity embedded in his gene now.....Again I have pulled ur trigger, oya start spitting fire and brimstone. When you learn a new vocabulary like 'hate and negativity' again, come to nl and express yourself again A mo ru yin....Cheers grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2016
aresa:

How about your east by pass project? when will you complete it? The Gbongan project, when will it be completed? I am sure o dont even stay in osogbo so u cant see the state of water log in front of the police station at old garage anytym rain falls....Has palne started landing for your mind in Ido osun. Osun deserves the type of leader they got. They are learning their lessons now. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by aresa: 3:43am On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
jojutolu:

How about your east by pass project? when will you complete it? The Gbongan project, when will it be completed? I am sure o dont even stay in osogbo so u cant see the state of water log in front of the police station at old garage anytym rain falls....Has palne started landing for your mind in Ido osun. Osun deserves the type of leader they got. They are learning their lessons now. undecided undecided undecided
[/s]

Angry, unhappy, hateful, bitter and negative ipob losers bore me..
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Thank God you woke again, you can do well to carry on with a gainful venture this beautiful monday morning. Protege of Hate!
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by aresa: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
jojutolu:

Thank God you woke again, you can do well to carry on with a gainful venture this beautiful monday morning. Protege of Hate!
[/s]

Come back and talk when your backward villages starts commissioning beautiful projects life Osun state or just slit your wrist if beautiful projects in Osun is too bad for your health..
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Tolexander: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
jojutolu:

Tolex baba, i see u
No mind all these people wey no dey stay for Osun wey dey listen to propaganda up and down
aw va Joju?
How you dey?

Don't mind dem mofo wey dey lag con dey give we wey dey Osun silly pictures.

just free from 2weeks ban on this same thread anyway.
Re: Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) by Jasper721: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border closure killing us, Ogun monarchs declare / $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff / Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.