Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria (52100 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Nihilist: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

For the record, lagos is very very safe..

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/63366197.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MutantMetahuman: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Nihilist:

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/63366197.jpg[/img]
let's ask your ifa na
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by CSTR2: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Nihilist:

That guy in the blue shirt with the DragonballZ muscles is probably a bodyguard too.

Lagos people don't play.

Mark could get snatched off the streets in less time than it takes to say "Zuckerberg Wi-Fi is a Scam"
haha.
Those beautiful ladies with him could probably be highly trained CIA operatives under cover that could take out a man in a few seconds in physical combat.
Mark is smart, I am sure he wouldn't take chances with his safety.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Nihilist: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2016
CSTR2:
haha.
Those beautiful ladies with him could probably be highly trained CIA operatives under cover that could take out a man in a few seconds in physical combat.
Mark is smart, I am sure he wouldn't take chances with his safety.

The angle of the photo itself, suggests that a cameraman was waiting at a predetermined position to take the shot as Mark jogged past.
You can see that lone silhouette in the distance...you can bet that aint no random pedestrian either.

Anyway, you already know what I'm talking about bro...
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by salabscholar01(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Kgdavid:

nice idea but i don't understand how it really connects with this topic and what exactly are you asking us to do?
It does, yes, why are we always panicking, when obviously we can help to report crimes and not just waiting for the security officers to start the lead? ... What has been your role in our security so far? Man is the only man in the context of the society. Man outside the society, is either a god or a beast. We, the police, armies are all human... You have your own role to play, or maybe you don't just know..

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Ãēk
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by harlee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
The bouncer that took the pic...

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

You're right, another thing is the media, CNN for example does not report anything good about Nigeria, and most of those peeps oversees, tend to listen to CNN news alot, and watever dey hear is wat they believe.
CNN is just another media house that is hell-bent on painting Nigeria black to the workd. It is very very sad angry
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Lastking147(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Temidayo9:

But u re not dead? I don't believe u. #mediocre
Na 7 lives I get so wink[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
CNN is just another media house that is hell-bent on painting Nigeria black to the workd. It is very very sad angry

Yes, it is sad, but be dat as it maybe, Nigeria as a country should have gotten a world wide television station that can be use to portray the good image of the country to the international community, just like BBC to the United Kingdom, CNN to the United States, SABC to the South Africans etc I think this will help alot too.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Reference(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
obailala:
Over $50billion running carelessly on the streets... cheesy grin

In stocks. The guy has a fixed income as CEO or warreva and unless you can wait till the financial year is over, no dividends or bonuses either. He might actually be 'technically' broke as one of my friends used to say back in the uni days.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
When we show the best and most positive sides of Nigeria, the rest of the world will see and appreciate us more.

When I showed the white woman jogging alone freely on the same Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge, some ignorant people were screaming their heads off. But now the fifth richest man on earth visited Nigeria and went jogging on the same beautiful bridge and in fact after jogging on Wednesday, Mark Zuckerberg came over to Afrinolly Space in Oregun and met with some Nollywood stars, singers and others. He also met me and we shook hands. And he has been following the updates on my "Lagos in Motion: Sights and Sounds of Africa's Largest Megacity" tourist documentary film.

Making a positive difference matters.

Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

Yes, it is sad, but be dat as it maybe, Nigeria as a country should have gotten a world wide television station that can be use to portray the good image of the country to the international community, just like BBC to the United Kingdom, CNN to the United States, SABC to the South Africans etc I think this will help alot too.
that's a great idea but, I bet u it will be another avenue to syphon &embezzle public funds, Nigerians shaa I taya.. May God Help Us
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
that's a great idea but, I bet u it will be another avenue to syphon &embezzle public funds, Nigerians shaa I taya.. May God Help Us

You're right, I give up grin smh! "we hv a long way to go" except a private individual John Momoh of Channels tv would hv been able to fit in, but but.....
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by efelusi(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Erm..

Get the point.. The OP took a Photograph of Mark jogging on Ikoyi Bridge to say Nigeria is safe.. Well, thats wrong.

Even in Lagos, there are places both on the Mainland and Island that are not as safe.

But looking at the bigger picture which is Nigeria:

The entire Niger Delta States are unsafe...

The Entire North East region in unsafe.

Some of the North central states are also unsafe.

So why then pronounce Nigeria safe just because of Ikoyi. undecided

point of correction please... the entire Niger delta is not unsafe.

Killings in parts of River states and vandalization of Oil assets does not make Delta, Cross river, Akwaibom, Edo, Ondo, IMO States unsafe
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by pippimp(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I agree with him. If you see how our people overseas talk about Nigeria you will be marvelled, most of them don't think about coming back anymore. That's how one of my auntie that visited from US 3years ago came with old-mama clothes so that kidnappers will overlook her, but when we cruised around town for sometime she began regretting coming back with those kind of clothes. She never knew Nigeria wasn't what people over there see it as, yes, there are insecurities but, if you see how people hype it as if you just land in Nigeria you will be kidnapped immediately. Thank God her fears was cleared.

Guy, i wonder what your standards for safety is? Nigeria is the scariest most unsafe country in the world. Second only to Afghanistan in my opinion. A place where you could be walking down the street and someone who doesn't like you yells "thief" and you could be set ablaze in an instant. A place where cattle rearers are more powerful than the police and you call that safe? Every country has safety issues, but not in the magnitude and consistency like Nigeria's. Can you call the police and they will be there in 10 minutes?
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
IVORY2009:

You're right, I give up grin smh! "we hv a long way to go" except a private individual John Momoh of Channels tv would hv been able to fit in, but but.....
hehehehehehehe! But what, complete am nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by TheWiX(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Leave that thing, his body guards are not those useless Nigerian police that will want to follow you bumper to bumper, or want to do unnecessary eye service buy carrying handbag. His bodyguards are in the background, hidden out of sight.

You will only know what they can do when you try something funny.
So Nigeria is not that safe, you just have to watch your back and not show yourself too much.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MozB: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
is there nothing worse than this to see here on nairaland? Cos a foreigner is roaming the streets of lagos, means the country is safe? Then u didnt read the full news that he came unannouced for security reasons.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by TheWiX(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I agree with him. If you see how our people overseas talk about Nigeria you will be marvelled, most of them don't think about coming back anymore. That's how one of my auntie that visited from US 3years ago came with old-mama clothes so that kidnappers will overlook her, but when we cruised around town for sometime she began regretting coming back with those kind of clothes. She never knew Nigeria wasn't what people over there see it as, yes, there are insecurities but, if you see how people hype it as if you just land in Nigeria you will be kidnapped immediately. Thank God her fears was cleared.
Leave that thing, his body guards are not those useless Nigerian police that will want to follow you bumper to bumper, or want to do unnecessary eye service buy carrying handbag. His bodyguards are in the background, hidden out of sight.

You will only know what they can do when you try something funny.
So Nigeria is not that safe, you just have to watch your back and not show yourself too much.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Stanbeto: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
You may may be right o
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by echodrum(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
italianjob:
to me its safer Dan America,cos I ain't walking on d street and being shot down by cops cos am black
yeah! It is better to be butchered by the Herdmen, mutilated by the so called ritualists, and massacred by the military than to be shot by the cop? SMH.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by mayama(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:
ikoyi is safe nah grin cheesy
he for try am on 3rd mainland bridge or any where on the mainland cool cool
nothing I say,nothing for happen
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by preciousMI1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
that mark was well secured with men whether uniformed or not.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by numericalguy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
ruggedboy01:
ikoyi is safe nah grin cheesy

As if you could not get shot in the US.

If drug dealers don't shoot you in US, the police will.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by tripoli007(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Akalia:
Hope this photo will help me convince my philipino babe about visiting Nigeria.

Yahoo yahoo u don't catch Filipino maga .. More grace to your elbow
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by Alohababy: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=ruggedboy01 post=49006768] ikoyi is safe nah grin cheesy
[/quote

My Friend nothing for Happen.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by MadCow1: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
efelusi:

point of correction please... the entire Niger delta is not unsafe.

Killings in parts of River states and vandalization of Oil assets does not make Delta, Cross river, Akwaibom, Edo, Ondo, IMO States unsafe

Rivers

Akwa Ibom

Delta

Imo

Ogun (Arrepo)..

ALL UNSAFE..
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
jaylister:
True Or False? Tweet Of The Day!!!

please share this till every existing man sees it, it is our country

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/771322193951195136
/
The picture means nothing.

Nigerians abroad know who they are scared of-- friends, relatives, enemies, business associates.

After all, na person wey know person dey kill am. Kidnapping, burglary, home invasion and killing require careful planning, sharing of information and execution which is why it is always an "insider job" in most cases.

\
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
e-Lie Mohammed. Is Lagos the North East or the ND or Enugu state whr death has set up head-quarters. Tnk God Mark ddnt bother about meeting any govt official, Buhari wld hv counted it as an achievement. Awon werey we mistakenly call govt. Wat a useless set of ppl dat constitute our govt starting frm d dullard.
Now he has met them. It's like your fears will be realised.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by truthspeaks: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Infact it has. Now buhari will count it as an achievement. Hopefully, Mark won't leave Nigeria a dullard - sumtin he escaped wen he 1st left
WORLDPEACE:

Now he has met them. It's like your fears will be realised.
Re: Omojuwa Tweets About Zuckerberg Running In Nigeria by iWing1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
make he go try am for PH in one of those Rumus(Rumuola, Rumuokoro,Rumudumaya etc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm / Download Millions Of Free Email List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.