Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy (17151 Views)

MMM Members... Sigh Of Relief As The One Month Freeze Is Explained / Important Message To All Mmm Members / Important Message To All Mmm Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Secrettrendings(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Mumu people tell your SEC to introduce an intelligent platform like this to divert our attention from the so called scam MMM to the legit SEC.COM. if not just keep silence and stop disturbing our outright peace of investment in the great MMM
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by miniziter(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2016
That's my community... I looooovvvvvveeee MMM. My people together we can change the world.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by miniziter(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2016
That's my family. One love MMM.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by ichema4u(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by ichema4u(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
we still be rocking our MMM and haters will be like..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and we will be like cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by agabusta: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
wealth123:
We don't even need your enemy in MMM, the problem you have is pure lack of knowledge about MMM. It is not an investment as you think but a community of people helping one another. Pure and simple. Emphasis is not on money but love for one another. Nobody is forcing you to join, but if you love helping people, you are welcome. Do you see any scammer helping the needy as you can see in the pictures above? The politicians that are scamming you, are you not praising them? Leave us alone in MMM, we are happy people.

Are you still into your cement haulage business? Is it still lucrative as you first posited in this forum? I'm interested in going into it. Hope I'm not too late to the party smiley. Please gist me about your experiences.
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hello am inviting you to join MMM Nigeria, a community that gives u money without working, a community that gives you financial freedom... Remember that no need of registration fee... all u need is to register and pledge to provide help with the money u hav in ur pocket which automatically started growing for the next 30 days... u are also entitled to some registration bonuses... 20 dollar, 50 dollar and 100 respectively... To know more and get registered. call or Whatsapp us on 08151367471... and like our MMM fb page... for updates https://m.facebook.com/MMM-Nigeria-1240961955922127/?ref=bookmarks
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by xdream(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
MMM is a scam, yes!

MMM is scamming me to riches and glory. How's this anyone's problem? I want to be scammed, thank you. Now you can continue with your work.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by balosammy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ayed44:
ignorance is ur problem. Anyway nobody is forcing u to join MMM, but since ur government has abandoned u, I will advise u to show up at the nearest MMM charity centre so u can benefit from MMM charity work.

Mmm charity centre ?
Mmm get charity centre again
For where
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by balosammy(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Can U Gh after ph after 2 weeks
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by bayuler(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
ok
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by alezzy13: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
smiley
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
anselm791:

No, but we heard about Russia, China and South Africa. That has to count for something?
reading your diary. I cried, laughed and did all sort. Let me go back to complete it
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by yomz1e(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Liquid Metal, back in July you were MMM chief campaigner, i hope all the people you dragged into it come and look for your head! angry >: ALL OF YOU THAT LOVED MMM THAN CLEAR CONSCIENCE ..BIG SHAME ON YOU NOW! I HOPE YOU ALL LOST MONEY MORE THAN YOU MADE FROM THIS SCAM(

Liquid2Metal:
MMM is all about changing lives not amassing wealth. Thumbs up guys, together we change the world!
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Raiders: 4:04am On Dec 16, 2016
BinaryRocks:
Haters and Bad belle people should PARK WELL kiss kiss kiss
MMM rocks!!!
SEC sucks!!!

Haters of PROGRESS will be like.... embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Members Providing Help To The Needy by Raiders: 4:07am On Dec 16, 2016
xdream:
MMM is a scam, yes!

MMM is scamming me to riches and glory. How's this anyone's problem? I want to be scammed, thank you. Now you can continue with your work.
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Cancel Fixed Electricity Charge – BPE / Funny New Year Messages And Pictures. / Steps On How To Remain Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.