Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How To Get Loans In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Loans In Nigeria (4599 Views)

Getting Start-up Loans In Nigeria? / How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Loans In Nigeria by tEsLim(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2006
What is the best way to get loans in Nigeria for whatever category a loan consumer maybe applying for? Debt Consolidation, Property Acquisition, Project/Biz Financing -- whatever.

Can anyone tell me where to get the best packages? And what institutions really give these loans. Forget about the ads u get on radio/TV. Access Bank got a f#ckin load of shit talk 3months ago. I dont do salary thing. I'm a freelancer/consultant. So I earn to pay ppl.

I'm talking about Micro Loans N500k to N5mil.
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by ndbest(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2006
We really cant blame these banks, they re only tryin to protect their money (infact customers investments). all i think the banks need re visible assurances and convictions that their money wont go down the drain, and some of this assurances goes from collaterals + a convincing business plan(even if na lie) + operating history + credit history and most recently deductions from salaries from reputable org'. working hard to first gettin any of this will make loan acquisition easier.
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by tEsLim(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2006
I gotta link www.imfb-bank.com. Micro financing. Take a look fellaz
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by careidon: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2006
Bro i agree the banks are at their best at d moment-let them finish with the credit bereau & might be getting non-collaterized financing. In the meantime pray God provide our own version of Younis-d Nobel laureate. Or work more on your connections. Am into consulting too & can get u private financing if biz plan & idea(s) really rocks
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by panifid(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2009
@careidon
mail me panifid@yahoo.co.uk I am interested in the loans.
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by jaxx: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2009
Could you please mail me as well. I am also interested.

Thanks,
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by sped1oro(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
am interested too i ve got a project that can pump in money like borehole,any interested investor will be on percentage of the total profit.its a software that has not got competitor
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by jaxx: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
Could you please mail me as well. I am also interested.

Here is my email : jaxx700@gmail.com

Thanks,
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by IMguru(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
why can't u unleash the thing here?
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by emmadeiza(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
I hav fish ponds in Agric area of Lagos which I don't hav d capacity to stock to capacity. In fact, I still hav ponds dat can take upto 10,000 fish. I'm looking for investors who ar interested in fish farming to join me. I can assure u of 40% profit on whatever u invest within 6months. You don't need fish farming experience. You may not even need to be physically present if u don't hav d time. I'll take care of that. If u're interested, pls call 08082090604.
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by EVERWIN(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
@emmadeiza Going to contact you about fishbiz
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by ossyelking(m): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2009
i will call you
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by gerald2(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2010
@careidon, if we can work tins out that wil be really great. I have a business plan that can generate $30,000 to $40,000 within 3 months if started with $4,000 to $5,000 but i dont have the finance to back it up. If we can work tins out, u wil get double within 3 months, thats 200% in 90 days. We can see in person no matter where u are in Nigeria. Contact me on geraldgoz@gmail.Com or call 07036767835.
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by mkmyers45(m): 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2011
@careidon kindly contact me on: mkmyers45@fwdeverglobal.com
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by wordapple: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2012
Get up to N300,000 small scale business loan without a collateral.

Approval is easy, quick and straightforward.

Loans are collateral free.

Payback conveniently over a period of 20 months (2 years).

Apply now,
send your inquiries by email to mivepaloans@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by Stkingsley(m): 11:32am On Feb 09, 2012
@careidon kindly contact me on: saintkingsley@gmail.com, or text/call me on 08034157602
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by Stkingsley(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2012
@wordapple, i have sent u an email. i am interested in this loan pls. revert to me asap
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by guru01(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
has any one gotten loan?
please contact me am in need of 500k. My email is josiahaccounts@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by wordapple: 3:45am On Jan 07, 2013
MIVEPA Empowerments make it possible to get the loan you need quite easily and without collateral. Just get on MIVEPA's meCnet at http://mivepa-empowerments.capnix.com/mecnet/

Send enquiries to mivepaloans@gmail.com

Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
LAPO makes it possible too. read: How to get loans in Nigeria without collateral
Re: How To Get Loans In Nigeria by alfajamiu(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2013
Good day,I an interesting I need #150,000.00 thousand naira to finance a project my Email is alarapejamiu @yahoo.com or call08035176869

(1) (Reply)

UBA Bank Network Problem, Anybody?? / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2 / Step-by-step Guide To Making Money From Mobile Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.