Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter (3132 Views)

5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos / Nigerian Man Builds "Helicopter" In Oyo (photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Nkem4040: 12:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter. Those naysayers who questioned Biafran war inventions, what do you have to say about this now? Ingenuity and invention spirit runs in our blood and DNA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWFubc0l1z8
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by beowulfagate: 12:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Some people will say it cant work. For the technology, good idea. For the biafra stuff, not so a good idea
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by progress69: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Hurray!!!!

Nnamdi Kanu now as a chopper. Biafran made chopper named Airforce 0. The clown is not even sure of its a chopper or a jet. cheesy cheesy. Early morning ogogoro plus Ekiti weed is not good they won't listen. This should be used to fly dilector out of Kuje Prison to Biafra should Buhari show mercy on him.

We don't need ND oil, they are our brothers and cousins cheesy cheesy thats y we are supporting and following them cheesy. Supporting same people that are advocating ND republic. Slavery mentality is really a complex disease.

Anyways we all know Biafra's oil will be cocaine and hard drugs. When they want to diversify the economy, they will go into fake products, revalidation of expired drugs and other items, international fraud ..etc.

Make i go sleep jare,

where is that my dog kanu, this beans u waste, u must chop am tmr morning

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Victorvexz(m): 1:04am On Sep 02, 2016
That nonsense thing belongs to the dustbin.
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Afonjas are already here to hate since that's all they can do...the 3 posters above and most below are afonjas. The more you hate Igbos, the more they are emboldened to keep progressing; that's something Afonjas don't get.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by aresa: 1:08am On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by progress69: 1:27am On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy said they will soon put the fan ontop. I need to know the brand of fan, is it OX, LG, Century, Sharp or which cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Oblang(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol.. abeg no try fly that thing o.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by aresa: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2016
progress69:

The guy said they will soon put the fan ontop. I need to know the brand of fan, is it OX, LG, Century, Sharp or which cheesy

Na Toshiba... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by progress69: 1:34am On Sep 02, 2016
aresa:

Na Toshiba... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha. Na ceiling fan go fit the thing. U remember one fan like that, dem dey always say na original then......SMC. make we recommend that one, make e for nor crash when e dey fly dilector comot for kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by progress69: 1:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Oblang:
Lol.. abeg no try fly that thing o.. grin grin

Na lie o. Dem must fly am. Na presidential chopper abi na jet as the speaker sef dey confused. Na wetin we go take dey fly dilector for Biafra be that.

1 Like

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Pwayne2016(m): 1:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Victorvexz:
Can you construct Ordinary Kite in diz Ur Miasma Life

Give Kudos to Who it belongs

Biko

2 Likes

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:42am On Sep 02, 2016
It amazes me hw the igbos av given MST yorubas and Hausa's a reason 2 live with their life.... Just be gr8ful to the igbos for the 8 in ur heart and watch them as they advance ahead of you... I'm not an Igbo man........ but ill beg god to create me an Igbo man in my next life

8 Likes

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by progress69: 1:44am On Sep 02, 2016
Psalmy2cute:
It amazes me hw the igbos av given MST yorubas and Hausa's a reason 2 live with their life.... Just be gr8ful to the igbos for the 8 in ur heart and watch them as they advance ahead of you... I'm not an Igbo man........ but ill beg god to create me an Igbo man in my next life

YOOT...... ..go and sleep. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by PaulIdu: 1:46am On Sep 02, 2016
Look like he is trying to build a power copter , my fear is that he might never get the concept of the main rotor right as regards blade tilt angles that would create lift, drop and bank motions ..I also have concerns about the use of a back propeller to create forward thrust when the main rotor could have provided that ..My advise is that he abandon the idea of the main rotor because he can never get that right where he is at now and go for a fixed wing fabric glider instead so his craft becomes a power glider. ..the guy try sha I even noticed he built a cyclic pitch stick on that thing
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Emmaoga: 1:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Victorvexz:

can you construct even a paper kite?....HOW MANY FACES DOES A KITE HAVE?, YOU DONT KNOW

just observe and go your way....
its never a must to comment on every thread here on nairaland,....JUST TAKE A WALK
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Pavore9: 3:23am On Sep 02, 2016
progress69:

Hahahaha. Na ceiling fan go fit the thing. U remember one fan like that, dem dey always say na original then......SMC. make we recommend that one, make e for nor crash when e dey fly dilector comot for kuje prison.

Truly SMC na confirm original, the one in my family house has been their since 1978 and still no shaking! cheesy cheesy
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by speaktome(m): 3:24am On Sep 02, 2016
If there is anything like Reincarnation,

Chukwu Okike abeg make i reincarnate to be an Igbo Man!!!

Proud to be from the 5...

#MySignatureMyBusiness#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by kettykin: 3:41am On Sep 02, 2016
There is nothing wrong in trying, today igbos can build bycicle, motorcycle, cars, lorries, tractors, car parts, jet parts for Nigerian airforce. The only thing remaining for igbos is to build an aircraft, a space borne vehicle and a communication satellite which I believe with the effort they are deploying individually they will get there someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by AsoRockz01(m): 3:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Almajiri and afonja's their chief slaves don't like Biafrans but leave them make them go una no gree. Marriage na by force?

This is just to show you what greater things we will do if Biafra becomes independent.
I'm Nigerians will be coming to Biafra land for vvacation and good business purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Mckennedy: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2016
progress69:
cheesy cheesy
Hurray!!!!

Nnamdi Kanu now as a chopper. Biafran made chopper named Airforce 0. The clown is not even sure of its a chopper or a jet. cheesy cheesy. Early morning ogogoro plus Ekiti weed is not good they won't listen. This should be used to fly dilector out of Kuje Prison to Biafra should Buhari show mercy on him.

We don't need ND oil, they are our brothers and cousins cheesy cheesy thats y we are supporting and following them cheesy. Supporting same people that are advocating ND republic. Slavery mentality is really a complex disease.

Anyways we all know Biafra's oil will be cocaine and hard drugs. When they want to diversify the economy, they will go into fake products, revalidation of expired drugs and other items, international fraud ..etc.

Make i go sleep jare,

where is that my dog kanu, this beans u waste, u must chop am tmr morning

Envy & jealousy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by SmartMugu: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2016
I don't want to say RIP to whoever chooses to fly that thing first when it's finally ready decades to come.
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by malele(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Nkem4040:
Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter. Those naysayers who questioned Biafran war inventions, what do you have to say about this now? Ingenuity and invention spirit runs in our blood and DNA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWFubc0l1z8

Nawah ooo, biko people they try, I will like to see how that thing fly, it's not east getting the angle pitch an that makes helicopter fly.
Anyway best of luck to the guy Nigerian are talented, and the crazy government won't let us survive.

1 Like

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by patrickkkk: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is a gyrocopter!!! They are Lucky they have fund to finance their project. I and a friend of mine once had a task to build this machine but had to drop it because of lack of fund despite the construction plan we already designed.

This is due to people's mindset of believe that only white folks are qualified to do this forgetting that knowledge is universal. You don't have to be a professor before you can get one. I wish this folks the best in their adventure in manned aviation research work.
Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by patrickkkk: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
PaulIdu:
Look like he is trying to build a power copter , my fear is that he might never get the concept of the main rotor right as regards blade tilt angles that would create lift, drop and bank motions ..I also have concerns about the use of a back propeller to create forward thrust when the main rotor could have provided that ..My advise is that he abandon the idea of the main rotor because he can never get that right where he is at now and go for a fixed wing fabric glider instead so his craft becomes a power glider. ..the guy try sha I even noticed he built a cyclic pitch stick on that thing

You made some points, but I believe that thing will fly if he did his assignments well e.g the disc where d blades would fix into which would control banking in d four cardinal directions, weight balancing or distribution around d fulcrum of the gyrocopter, blade weight balanced as well ( here the thicker the depth of the blade the heavier the load it can lift ), the back propeller should be capable of generating the thrust needed to achieve minimum takeoff speed.The rudder would help in d process of banking right or left. I believe it can fly if d right understanding is put in to use.

1 Like

Re: Gifted Biafrans Set To Launch An Indigenous Helicopter by Pakingzzz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
PaulIdu:

Looks like you sure understand the basic dynamics of helicopter flight.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

According To Scientists, This Is What Humans Will Look Like By The Year 2050 / Why Is There Rainbow Around The Sun? |answered| / Get Netnaija And Justnaija Current Website Theme Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.