Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) (171991 Views)

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by eche45(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ftc. Mama you are doing a great job.
Love you. Christ love.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by mainaugustine(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow.. Thanks for the back to back hit...guess it's remaining the last episode now
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by iambijo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Angelsss post=50478220][/quote] miss please upload new chapter, am sorry for my language
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by iambijo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Angelsss post=50478220][/quote] am sorry for my nigerian language, miss. Pls can you upload new chapter
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Campala(f): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nice One!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by iambijo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Angelsss post=50478220][/quote]
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Tbrak: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
ife is now a looser, she lost boma and yinka at once i pity her sha, i think moji love boma well done angel
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by IamLukas(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
wow....Great job Angelsss,I must confess that this is a very nice piece!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by orijintv(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tnx dear ... Bin a Ghost reader for long nw, i just had to comment dis night ... Nore Blessings nd i hope u gud nw ? I mean Healthwise ?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by anyamterzagwa(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
U carry fire for head make them clear road.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Chicent(m): 2:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Am happy ife has lost 2ways.....
I so wish she will be handicapped to suffer without hurting the innocent ones. Not even her sister or egodiamaka. "No peace for the wicked"

Nice one angelsss...... Hope u are better now. Still i read.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Barbienice(f): 4:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Nice One angelssss.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by drewsman: 5:01am On Oct 25, 2016
nice one ride onnice one ride onnice one ride on
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 5:16am On Oct 25, 2016
orijintv:
Tnx dear ... Bin a Ghost reader for long nw, i just had to comment dis night ... Nore Blessings nd i hope u gud nw ? I mean Healthwise ?

please repent, if everyone was like you maybe I wudda stop writing..,
you followed this story for a long time and you couldn't drop a comment(even when I used to beg), now that you've sensed the ending, you are now "doing sweet mouth"
biko e no good o.
plz always try and comment from day one, I don't know for other writers but comments good or crooked(healthy criticism) spur me on!

3 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 5:17am On Oct 25, 2016
good morning good people, I'm going to reply all comments, stay tuned...story go soon finish.
plz don't share, no copy and paste.I hope you enjoyed this!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by heemah(f): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2016
Like I'm so dancing right now! You can't pursue two rats and not lose them. Serve Ife right!
Ride on Ma'am
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Gracito(f): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2016
Angelsss:
good morning good people, I'm going to reply all comments, stay tuned...story go soon finish.
welcome back ma'am. You are just amazing biko. Ife, ntooooorr! Freak.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2016
My lovely Angelss you are making me to grin this morning in the office with this update . Its just too sweet to read as if make e no finish. May God bless you continualy. Love you!!! Also you should know that not everyone knows how to express their mind even though it may sound rude but be patient with us all I hope you know you have many follwers now and you should know what that means... you are a leader. Thanks for the update once again.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=horsesailor1 post=50490438]My lovely Angelss you are making me to grin this morning in the office with this update . Its just too sweet to read as if make e no finish. May God bless you continualy. Love you!!! Also you should know that not everyone knows how to express their mind even though it may sound rude but be patient with us all I hope you know you have many follwers now and you should know what that means... you are a leader. Thanks for the update once again. [/quote

beautiful words! thank you.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for the update ma'am. Am happy Ife got a taste of her medicine.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by stardomberry: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2016
finally yinka eye don open!!!! dancing shoki rite now..still watching d movie unfold
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Ladycroon(f): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Angelsss:
. I am sincerely enjoying every bit of it. Angelsss, you are so good may God continue to use you through your stories to put smiles on people's faces. And this is also an experience to learn from.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Temtopy(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2016
thanks for the update, this story is on point
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AJvine(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wow COOL follow up....Big up to you two update in one day wow that is supper cool in Ice Prince voice....i think there is moral lesson to learn from this....You CHEAT on your wife/husband/Wife to be and husband to be...learn a lesson....just in the vein of i don’t love him...if you don’t love why do u marry him or her and if you are married deal with it and make it work....Back to Ife....i can only feel for her cuz its obvious she has lost her dignity as wife, lost her love from her husband and where is she going to run to And from the look of things Bona is not ready to forgive her and if he does with about his mother?? I am enjoying it ….i av to go back to work…..lol …Oh I remember …So happy for Yinka for taking that bold step to end their relationship, and prayed for forgiveness….for Yomi hmmmm lemmie wait and see as the story unfold….Angelssss thanks for the multiple update.Lemmie get back to work b4 my oga see me reading dis …….I never get another job oooh lol

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Missmossy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Awww loving this cheesy good for Ife, such a wicked woman. Let the love blossom between Yinka and Ego, this time nothing would stop it. Thumbs up Angelsss,more wisdom to you dear.

2 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Missyetty(f): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Angelsss:

please repent, if everyone was like you maybe I wudda stop writing..,
you followed this story for a long time and you couldn't drop a comment(even when I used to beg), now that you've sensed the ending, you are now "doing sweet mouth"
biko e no good o.
plz always try and comment from day one, I don't know for other writers but comments good or crooked(healthy criticism) spur me on!
This your comment really got me, I was a regular commentator when you were writing"song for Bola", never for once did you take your time to respond to my comment while you reply others. So I backed out and stopped commenting thinking you dn't need my comment. I am enjoying your story and more ink to your pen*winks*.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by kniru: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
lovely!!!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by babyfun(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
I've been a ghost follower for a while now but i just have to confess, you are awesome and i love this story.It makes my day go very fast in the office and i refresh this page every hour just to see if you have an update....Please don't get discouraged cos i'm very sure this will pay off one day. Your number one fan from Chicago!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks for the update, been following since the beginning.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by blessoyeboy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Had to log on my account to commend you this story is a wow keep it up love you
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AsapKen(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nice one dear...keep it up
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by sirblero(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wow!!!!!! Mehn I Must Say..You're The Bomb!!! You Rock Dr!

I Love This Story Like Mad!!! 'Like Say Na Sugar Abby Na Honey...'

Still Glued To This Story Like Super Glue...Till The Very End...*keep It Coming...More Ideas To Yah Story..

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.