Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) (172058 Views)

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
chaotik:
Well I was thinking of moji and boma
thinking about Moji and Boma? guy u don write story before?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
chaotik:
Well I was thinking of moji and boma
thinking about Moji and Boma? guy u don write story before?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Ladycroon(f): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
God bless you Angelsss for ending the story. More grace to you, I mean everything that concerns you. I love you. No homo. And thanks for putting smiles on my face and many others.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by nikz(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wow loved every bit. God bless u dear
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by rachealfst(f): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Angelsss of life, well done, good job. God bless you.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by CaraJewel(f): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wonderful piece
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by princessadeola(f): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Great story ma'am
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Onaopemiplenty(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wow! great u wrote,sis. u are successful already,amen!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Onaopemiplenty(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wow! great u wrote,sis. u are successful already,amen!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by akinkudin: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Finally. Great story Angelsss

The writer of a story holds all the power & is a god to all the characters. So you can end where you like. All that remains is left to the readers' imagination.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Temtopy(f): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Angelsss is d best, thanks alot for sharing dis wonderful master piece. u r a queen
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by precydamsel(f): 12:02am On Oct 29, 2016
Angelsss:
#Winks#
See as una dey hungry for ending....keep following jor, one last episode people! one last one!
Abeg, the good news be say God don hammer me blessing and I get writing contract for one big site(name withheld) and am also in a competition.

Seriously, don't copy and paste this story...because I wanna use it for d site else dem go sack me...
abegi

and this story may go under a new name...so if u see it somewhere don't do Amebo and say. "i've read it somewhere"
congrats dear!
pray tat God gives u the strength to carry on
I know d site starts with a D"
Weldon
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by callmeomotee33(f): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2016
Wow, is been a while have come oline ....nice story Angel....i really enjoyed it ....more ink to ur elbow
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by gentlebeeholar(f): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2016
You are indeed a good writer. More ink to your pen.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by stardomberry: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2016
nice Ending.... I av ready regal surrender pls include a man for tessy in Okadabooks.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by superdanny10: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Great work angelsss

I enjoyed ev'ry bit for it wink
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by kaakaa1(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2016
Been a Ghost reader who's been following the story from the side. I must say this story is Captivating and Awesome! About selling the next piece, I'm in support of it, let What you like pay you. When the time comes just lemme know. Big Ups Girl!!!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Great story Angelsss..... How do I qet a 'Man for Tessy'??
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by darltastic(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
jst amazing.....u r going places Angelsss
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Agromuda(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2016
HolyTitus:
Hi Angels, I couldn't keep up with the STORY due to my VERY tight work ethics; I actually missed the previous episodes that Ife had planned to slander Ego personality of being a kleptomaniac and was also responsible for Yinka's stolen purse; and Yinka likewise had finally made up his mind to call the flings a quit with Ife.... Couldn't find it, I guess you've deleted it due to the stuff you wanna use the story for; I'm really eager to know what transpired in the episode.... Biko, Kindly help an anxious brother by sending the exact episode(s) I missed to my mailbox at stein.sorenson@gmail.com. Thanks! May God continue to enlarge the coast of that bright brain.

Abeg datz wia I stopped alsso for same reason. I will b glad if I can av it sent to my email at "razaq198@yahoo.com". 10x ma.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2016
Wow.. Thank you angelss! kiss

We will definitely buy
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Great work Angelsss you are indeed the best. Thanks a lot may God bless you .
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by itzmzbecca: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2016
pls av missed a lol,from where ife want to inform Yinka as being a kleptomaniac. will be happy if I can get it in my email @,hybeekay5@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08101062116.thanks ma'am.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Melgy: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please I can't view the updates. I only see the dots at the beginning of the update. What could be the cause? I need to finish up the story. Thanks for your help
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Qasaforlife(f): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Interesting story. Am glued to my phone. Babe keep it coming!!!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by kenigwe18: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2016
Op Ave been a fan of urs, followed ur story b4 I went off grid pls, dunno wer I can read d remaining part of ur story sad....stopped at wer boma and Ife sis wer planning on going to vacation...
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by misstasha(f): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
what a lovely story, can I please get the full story?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by misstasha(f): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
misstasha:
what a lovely story, can I please get the full story?
my email is oluwalem@gmail.com
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Chummypinky(f): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
please also snd it too my gmail gift4law@gmail.com pls help........
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by misshopy(f): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2016
pls send it to my gmail: hopeoseghale81@gmail.com embarassedpls send it to my gmail: hopeoseghale81@gmail.com
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Fonydear(f): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2016
I missed from the kleptomaniac part now all I see is dots. my email is mfonobongakpainyang@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Chinweclaire(f): 3:31am On Dec 20, 2016
Please I just started reading this lovely story and realised a lot of it has been removed. I would request the story be sent to my email ask4itohan2002@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.