Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. (44993 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by dainformant(m): 5:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg silently arrived Lagos, Nigeria some days ago to meet with entrepreneurs and web developers. After fulfilling the purpose of his visit, the American programmer who is worth over $50 billion -sneaked out of the country to Kenya. He is pictured about to board a private jet at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/photos-of-mark-zuckerberg-boarding.html

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by PrettyCrystal: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2016
very simple guy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by letsbet(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Mark even if u no epp anybody at least you taught many Nigerians that true success no be by wearing feragamo, prada or agbada upandan.

307 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by ChangeIsCostant: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2016
wealthy and humble... I want to be like this

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by LarryBeryl(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2016
His orientation is simply divine

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by jerryunit48: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2016
If na darkie get the kind money dis guy get ehh na to show up all the time o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Tolexander: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Explorers(m): 6:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Love that Jean, $53.7B worth, no bling bling, always simple. Cant wait to be going to work like this.

22 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=49000109][/quote]

Point of correction, there is no reason to flaunt.

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by tolugar: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2016
Na oga Titus and madam Titus full africa

4 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by pendusky(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Davido no worth top 10000 in the world he's calling Dele his boy, if some of them worth this guy's, they would call presidents their house help grin

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by ChangeIsCostant: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2016
forget that mental case.. he should g and learn humility
pendusky:
Davido no worth top 10000 in the world he's calling Dele his boy, if some of them worth this guy's, they would call presidents their house help grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by jmichlins(m): 6:34am On Sep 02, 2016
If you get your own money flaunt and spend it the way you like. Tired of advising everyone to dress like him. Everyone must not be Mark for heaven sake. Imagine if everyone has that same dress sense what will become of one of the biggest industry in this world(fashion industry). I admire this man not because of his dress sense but because of his ability to start up his own firm as a dropout and still make it to the top

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by segebase(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2016
no travellin bags

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by bigtt76(f): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Fear nor go gree am board Arik Air naaa grin make den nor fight am

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2016
We have a long way to go in this country with the way we think. When has dressing become a way to measure arrogance? So if I wear the most expensive cloth, I'm arrogant and proud? Smh. Mark is a man of humble taste, we don't know his true character and honestly, we don't care as long as he's trying to make the world a better place. Abi was it not this same Mark that stole someone else's idea to build "the facebook"? Was it not this same Mark that fuc.ked his friends over because of Facebook? The fact that the man is wearing a polo and jeans does not say anything about his character. He's a hardcore programmer and they rarely dress to impress. You can't tell a lawyer to start wearing polo and jeans to court to show how "humble" he is.
Lastly, the quote "the way you dress is the way you'll be addressed" applies to only poor people. undecided

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2016
this one wey 'one of my mentors' no check Oga bubu oo

and is like na him visit bring oga bubu come from kenya oo

what is ur take on diz

LIKE for tank GOD

SHARE for "that's bad of zuckerberg"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2016
this 'one of my mentors' no check Oga bubu oo

and is like na him visit bring oga bubu come from kenya oo

what is ur take on diz

LIKE for tank GOD
SHARE for "that's bad of zuckerberg"

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by emmaelectelect(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2016
ok
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by honeygirl17: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2016
Seen embarassed

What next?
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by honeygirl17: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
The guy nor dey change cloth grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Okadalifestyle(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
LarryBeryl:
His orientation is simply divine
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by emmydollars4life(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Is he richer than E money the money spraying guy ?
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Orikinla(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
"One of the things I am most excited about my trip to Lagos is going to check out Nollywood. Nollywood sounds like a national treasure and the ability to produce video content that is moving and emotional transcends boundaries and will help tell stories of the amazing innovation, engineering and culture to the whole world," enthused Zuckerberg posing with the Nollwyood stars for photographs and also stumbling into a music video shoot in the Afrinolly Space studios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDxvJyjNu9A

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Hemanwel(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Na wa o!In the last few days,the social media has been agog with news of Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Nigeria;particularly,the simplicity he has exhibited in his dressing...
From my weird reasoning,I think his wealth has accumulated to the point of him being the 7th richest man in the world cos he has not been spending (material things) on himself..
Or,anyone here wants to tell me that the shirt he's putting on is worth $10,000?That shirt can't even cost $50.

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by adebayo201: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2016
letsbet:
Mark even if u no epp anybody at least you taught many Nigerians that true success no be by wearing feragamo, prada or agbada upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Sunnycliff(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Simplicity is a virtue we all should strive for!

This is who a role model and mentor should be and not celebrities showing nudity and politicians showing crass stupidity revealing inconsequential affluence, pomp and affluence!

# thumbsupMark
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Raydos: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
I like mark's simplicity, but to be frank, just because mark dress like this doesn't mean everyone should start dressing this way nah

nigerians sha!

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
No wristwatch sef grin
Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by Catalyst4real: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Cant this dude wear any other shirt that isn't grey? angry

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Boarding A Private Jet At Lagos Airport. by emmabest2000(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Simple Man

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] / What Are Your Fav Websites You Go When Bored / 10 Strange Website Nigerians Visit Everyday- Mr Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.