Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? (44979 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
maedan:

Hmmn. Would never have married a doctor - don't you know how cold and impersonal they can be, just so they can do their job properly? If you really want caring, date/marry a journalist cheesy (and no, not pastors bc they're too judgemental tongue).
Pastor? cheii no!!!
Journalist- no!! Talks too much.

LOL the worst is an environmentalist cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Pastor? cheii no!!!

The first date will involve going to the Antarctica to save the polar bears grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
maedan:

Hmmn. Would never have married a doctor - don't you know how cold and impersonal they can be, just so they can do their job properly? If you really want caring, date/marry a journalist cheesy (and no, not pastors bc they're too judgemental tongue).

You can marry a journalist if you wish,  Just tell your husband to stay away from Ekiti and Segun Oni. Again, what sin do you love to commit that is chasing you away from pastors? grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by No2Atheism(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
grin grin grin how about a geeky engineer grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Pastor? cheii no!!!

Marry a male nurse then. They know how to pamper women. Won't you like a pamperer?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

grin grin grin how about a geeky engineer  grin grin grin
How about an unemployed engineer?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by No2Atheism(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

back to sender . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by jaybee3(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
what abt a programmer
or better still a quant analyst
trader anyone?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Most engineers are employed.
90% of them. They're always needed.

chika98:

The first date will involve going to the Antarctica to save the polar bears grin
lol by the time you know it, used up tissue paper are rolled and reused again.

Aloy.Emeka:

Marry a male nurse then. They know how to pamper women. Won't you like a pamperer?
Engineers are pamperers grin

Aloy.Emeka:

You can marry a journalist if you wish,  Just tell your husband to stay away from Ekiti and Segun Oni. Again, what sin do you love to commit that is chasing you away from pastors? grin grin
Stop it na, ah ahn angry but that video was shitty though. those govt bleeped up
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
Maedan, you are right about most doctors being gentle and hardworking. About being cold and heartless,it isn't their fault. It's just on-the-job experiences and what the profession causes them to become., especially being cold.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by No2Atheism(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Thanks sweetheart . . . knew u always got my back . . . tell ur husband you are carrying my twins sha . . . grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by jaybee3(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

lol by the time you know it, used up tissue paper are rolled and reused again.
Stop it na, ah ahn angry but that video was shitty though. those govt bleeped up
r u saying all these cos u r training to be one?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
Engineers are always nice. LOL@ re using toilet paper. I believe you o! Programmers are nice as well. But then again a profession doesn't define a person. What is underneath matters a whole lot more
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
jay bee:

r u saying all these cos u r training to be one?
saying what tongue

No2Atheism:

Thanks sweetheart . . . knew u always got my back . . . tell your husband you are carrying my twins sha . . .  grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lol

chika98:

Engineers are always nice. LOL@ re using toilet paper. I believe you o! Programmers are nice as well. But then again a profession doesn't define a person. What is underneath matters a whole lot more
Lol true, but you have to admit that its a factor.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

saying what tongue
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lol
Lol true, but you have to admit that its a factor.
Yes I did admit that also. Who wants a man whose career has no future?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
Most people pick their majors based on their skill/ personality.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
Engineers are always nice?? I dunno about that. These are all generalizations.
One's occupation has nothing to do with the way they act, for the most part. Unless they change after becoming whatever professional they were pursuing.

@Gators, I thought you were doing pre-med??  embarassed

Anywayz, I don't know about wanting to marry a Doctor. One Doctor in the house is enough.  grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
chiogo:

Engineers are always nice?? I dunno about that. These are all generalizations.
One's occupation has nothing to do with the way they act, for the most part. Unless they change after becoming whatever professional they were pursuing.

@Gators, I thought you were doing pre-med??  embarassed

Anywayz, I don't know about wanting to marry a Doctor. One Doctor in the house is enough.  grin
Let me rephrase that. Engineering is always a nice field of study. I didn't mean to say the people or persons itself
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by zerocool(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Chika & Chiogo; Your profession most times define who you are and moulds your personality.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
zerocool:

@Chika & Chiogo; Your profession most times defines who you are and moulds your personality.
my sentiments exactly

@Chiogo
Lol,maybe. I still have chance btw two. eng/med
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
zerocool:

@Chika & Chiogo; Your profession most times define who you are and moulds your personality.
Sometimes I will choose to say. Not every nurse out there is sympathetic/compassionate neither is every doctor out there the same way.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
chika98:

Let me rephrase that. Engineering is always a nice field of study. I didn't mean to say the people or persons itself
Alright, got you. But so is medicine  wink

zerocool:

@Chika & Chiogo; Your profession most times defines who you are and moulds your personality.
Umm, I disagree. Sometimes yes but definitely not most times. Considering that most people don't fully become professionals in their fields until they're 30, does that mean you didn't have a personality till then? I mean it contributes to your personality but definitely doesn't completely define you. For example, Medical Doctors are seen as caring because of their profession which deals with saving human life but not all medical Doctors are truly caring. Some went into the profession for the money.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
FL Gators:

my sentiments exactly

@Chiogo
Lol,maybe. I still have chance btw two. eng/med
So you're confused undecided?? tongue

who told you Doctors don't make a lot of money these days? Lemme change my major kia kia lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by maedan(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
Lol at Aloy.Emeka

No sin ooh. My friend married a pastor and she dare not even be five minutes late for church service tongue. Pastors are usually kind to outsiders but very strict to their family at home cheesy.

@ FL Gators

Don't turn your back on journalists o cheesy. They talk a lot yes but they look at things from all angles before making judgement. They will make good husbands because they are open-minded. Engineers are good too, like you said they are hardly ever out of work grin.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2009
Doctors are not romantic at all. They waste all their tears in the library and do not know any other thing besides anatomy and physiology. They know a woman's G spot in theory but in practice, they are lost. Their social life is zero. My little cousin at UNEC med sch didn't know who is Olu maintain when his song was en vogue and it's because he is married to the library. Lawyers are smarter imho and are likely to survive in difficult circumstances than doctors.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Doctors are not romantic at all. They waste all their tears in the library and do not know any other thing besides anatomy and physiology. They know a woman's G spot in theory but in practice, they are lost. Lawyers are smarter imho and are likely to survive in difficult circumstances than doctors.
Wow! Where are you getting your information from? Enlighten us
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
chika98:

Wow! Where are you getting your information from? Enlighten us

Date a doctor for six months and come back with your inference. They know how to use their fingers around a woman's body tho. After all they practiced it with a cadaver.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by koolchicco: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Doctors are not romantic at all. They waste all their tears in the library and do not know any other thing besides anatomy and physiology. They know a [b]woman's G spot in theory but in practice, they are lost. [/b]Their social life is zero. My little cousin at UNEC med sch didn't know who is Olu maintain when his song was en vogue and it's because he is married to the library. Lawyers are smarter imho and are likely to survive in difficult circumstances than doctors.

Emeka U don come again with dis ur waka-pass information. undecided cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chiogo(f): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Doctors are not romantic at all. They waste all their tears in the library and do not know any other thing besides anatomy and physiology. They know a woman's G spot in theory but in practice, they are lost. Their social life is zero. My little cousin at UNEC med sch didn't know who is Olu maintain when his song was en vogue and it's because he is married to the library. Lawyers are smarter imho and are likely to survive in difficult circumstances than doctors.
That has to do with your cousin. go fix him   tongue

I think I'll be the coolest, "hippiest" Doctor.  cool Ok, seriously I don't know who Olu Maintain is.  undecided
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by chika98: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Date a doctor for six months and come back with your inference. They know how to use their fingers around a woman's body tho. After all they practiced it with a cadaver.
This info holds no water. come up with something better
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by AloyEmeka9: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
koolchicco:

Emeka U don come again with dis your waka-pass information. undecided cheesy

Do you have a contrary opinion?. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Marry Medical Doctors? by jaybee3(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

grin grin grin

so which one of y'all is willing to take up the challenge? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.