Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Mortal Kombat XL Is Heading To PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mortal Kombat XL Is Heading To PC (1566 Views)

How To Download And Play Updated Mortal Kombat X Apk+obb Data File V1.12 / Thread For Mortal Kombat X Gamers / How Can I Download FIFA To PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortal Kombat XL Is Heading To PC by meetemmanuel: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2016
WB Games has been giving players the run around with PC support as of late, but it looks like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Mortal Kombat XL has now been confirmed for PC release, or at least Kombat Pack 2 is heading to Steam.

The port is still not being handled by NeverRealm Studios, but by a company called Qloc. They are a Polish company that has been responsible for most of Capcom's recent PC ports, so at least we can rest easy about the quality.

Current owners of Mortal Kombat X on Steam will get a free update on October 4 that fixes all problems with netcode and stability. They won't, however, be given Kombat Pack 2 for free (or any of the other crap that comes in XL). I feel that is the wrong move, but what can you do?

READ MORE: http://gamehub24..com.ng/2016/09/mortal-kombat-xl-is-heading-to-pc.html

Re: Mortal Kombat XL Is Heading To PC by Horlufemi(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2016
The thing I hate about this mortal combat X is

there is no way to use 30fps. PC gamers are obsessed with 60fps

not everyone can afford a 800k system.

it means we should go and jump inside lagoon.

all I want to do is play the game with my friends and best the hell out of them.
Re: Mortal Kombat XL Is Heading To PC by RX480(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Horlufemi:

all I want to do is play the game with my friends and best the hell out of them.

please stop. what is this? a 180K custom built PC with Athlon 880K, RX 470 and 8GB RAM will cream this game at 1080p, 800K will get you a 4K 60 FPS beast, it's all about knowing your hardware and avoiding laptops and prebuilt gaming PCs.

If you can't get 60 FPS there's always low/medium/high graphics settings, not everyone wants ultra and what's wrong with 30 FPS? I'm a PC gamer and even 24 FPS is perfectly playable to me.

you make 60 FPS sound like a luxury.

1 Like

Re: Mortal Kombat XL Is Heading To PC by Horlufemi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
RX480:

please stop. what is this? a 180K custom built PC with Athlon 880K, RX 470 and 8GB RAM will cream this game at 1080p, 800K will get you a 4K 60 FPS beast, it's all about knowing your hardware and avoiding laptops and prebuilt gaming PCs.

If you can't get 60 FPS there's always low/medium/high graphics settings, not everyone wants ultra and what's wrong with 30 FPS? I'm a PC gamer and even 24 FPS is perfectly playable to me.

you make 60 FPS sound like a luxury.

I can't play mkx with my system. it hangs when I choose. my laptop is 16GB ddr3l ram. core i5 and 2Gb Nvidia 920m video card. I don't enjoy Mortal Kombat.

If only I can just set it to 30fps. I have reduced everything reducible.

30fps will work for me
Re: Mortal Kombat XL Is Heading To PC by AKBliv010(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Horlufemi:

You should check out the build I did for a Nairalander that cost a quarter of the money you think is required to hit 60 FPS. It plays most recent tilted at 60FPS. I've just playe Battlefield 1 on it averaging 71FPS
https://www.nairaland.com/3306044/pc-build-fellow-nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know Before You Start Betting On Sports Online / Write Out The First Word You See! / Product taken down by seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.