Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? (1726 Views)

Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / Ethiopian Tribesmen Compete To Get Fat By Drinking Cow Blood&milk For 6months / Pure Wickedness; Picture Of People Skining Cow Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by AmuDimpka: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2016
It is unfortunate but one thing is that we have come to terms with reality, we have refused to treat our animal well. I am going to be a bit harsh here but honest.It is pathetic. My anger button has been pushed and I have no choice but to let people know my mind. There is nothing wrong slaughtering and eating animals but we need to do it the proper way. Honestly, I love animals more than humans and I have no regrets saying this. Animals have been here before us, we need to respect them. The Bible and the Quran says “Out of all God’s creations, humans are the most beloved” but this actually doesn’t mean you are better than animals, it’s just God’s love, so stop hyping yourselves!

I have seen animals so faithful to their owners that they even lurk around their graves. Animals are just innocent, if you study animas ,there are a whole lot of life lessons we human can acquire from them. I am also not advocating for vegetarianism , far from it. I eat beef but I am particular how the beef is prepared,where the cow was staying and how the poor animal was treated.
I know that a lot of my readers will be jolted by my stand. There should not be any cause of alarm. Even in religion,animals are being given some level of respect. They have life and we can not give that life. I think respecting the life in animal, is indirectly respecting the Giver of that life. Life is sacrosanct!

Your religious leaders (Muslims and Christians) deceive you with fake miracles everyday but animals perform genuine miracles! Are you aware that an elephant can communicate with other elephants miles away without making a sound? That a single strike from a black mamba is potent enough to kill over twenty people? That a shark can detect a drop of blood in an ocean? These are genuine miracles and the list is endless!
https://etimesafrica./2016/09/02/animals-do-they-really-need-any-right-here-in-africa-as-they-do-in-west/

Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by izombie(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2016
This is wickedness. Imagine the pain that cow is going tru. Those people are mad. This is just wickedness. Humans are barbaric in nature. How many minutes will it take them to kill the cow first? Even lions kill other animals first before eating. Why are some people so cruel?

2 Likes

Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by donbenedict(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2016
Cow is dead already

1 Like

Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by Davash222(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2016
... Honestly, I love animals more than humans and I have no regrets saying this. Animals have been here before us, we need to respect them."

Op, did you just said that?
I was about taking you serious till I see your moniker.
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by Famouson: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2016
But why is people so wickeding?
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by MadCow1: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Sick Muthafuckers the lot of them.. angry

I hope they all get gored to death by a herd of rampaging Cattle.. angry
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by izombie(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Famouson:
But why is people so wickeding?
chai. Which kain english be this? This thing you wrote no even dey correct for broken english.
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by Yehman(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Maybe the cow dealt with the man that wanted to Kill am before. And so, they decided to pull em cloth grin
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by Qmerit(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2016
India is always in the news once it comes to animal matter.
Though the op did not mentioned the name of the country where this is happening,
mere looking at them, their hair, color, size and body built i already know it's India.
That is their work...too bad
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by GMBuhari: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2016
What if it's a traditional sacrifice or something ??
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by Greenback: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2016
GMBuhari:

smh! Really smh...you are too gross..
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by izombie(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2016
AmuDimpka:
It is unfortunate but one thing is that we have come to terms with reality, we have refused to treat our animal well. I am going to be a bit harsh here but honest.It is pathetic. My anger button has been pushed and I have no choice but to let people know my mind. There is nothing wrong slaughtering and eating animals but we need to do it the proper way. Honestly, I love animals more than humans and I have no regrets saying this. Animals have been here before us, we need to respect them. The Bible and the Quran says “Out of all God’s creations, humans are the most beloved” but this actually doesn’t mean you are better than animals, it’s just God’s love, so stop hyping yourselves!

I have seen animals so faithful to their owners that they even lurk around their graves. Animals are just innocent, if you study animas ,there are a whole lot of life lessons we human can acquire from them. I am also not advocating for vegetarianism , far from it. I eat beef but I am particular how the beef is prepared,where the cow was staying and how the poor animal was treated.
I know that a lot of my readers will be jolted by my stand. There should not be any cause of alarm. Even in religion,animals are being given some level of respect. They have life and we can not give that life. I think respecting the life in animal, is indirectly respecting the Giver of that life. Life is sacrosanct!

Your religious leaders (Muslims and Christians) deceive you with fake miracles everyday but animals perform genuine miracles! Are you aware that an elephant can communicate with other elephants miles away without making a sound? That a single strike from a black mamba is potent enough to kill over twenty people? That a shark can detect a drop of blood in an ocean? These are genuine miracles and the list is endless!
https://etimesafrica./2016/09/02/animals-do-they-really-need-any-right-here-in-africa-as-they-do-in-west/

i concur.
I watch natgeo wild, animal planet, bbc earth a lot and i have realised that we certainly have a lot to learn from animals.
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by izombie(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2016
GMBuhari:

Which kain traditional sacrifice requires an animal to be skinned alive and have its lets amputated while the animal is still alive? Thats barbaric.
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by lukasmuyiwa(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
am almost starts to cry
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by GMBuhari: 12:14am On Sep 03, 2016
izombie:

Which kain traditional sacrifice requires an animal to be skinned alive and have its lets amputated while the animal is still alive? Thats barbaric.

There was a time when twins are butchered and sacrificed to god's in Nigeria, as barbaric as it sounds if it's what they do there's nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by GMBuhari: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Greenback:

smh! Really smh...you are too gross..

Miguard

How business

How many you Don ban today??

Bad belle of life
Re: Animals: Is This The Best Way To Kill This Cow? by Greenback: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2016
GMBuhari:

Miguard
How business

How many you Don ban today??

Bad belle of life
see painment of life lolss.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Virginity And Chastity In Ancient African Tradition / Igbo Series (beauty Kings & Queens, Pageant Winners And Models) / Prove Benin - Ife Connection With Archeological Findings And Get 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.