Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins (27506 Views)

Naruto Character Contest(the Comment With The Most Like Wins) / Comment Without any likes An Iphone 7 / Lets Do Dis.::comment WITH D LAST Word...n Kil D Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by piperson(m): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2016
rexhafiz:
Don't post anything else here again. I have won. Thank you. Gimmie ma medal.

how u take win nau
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2016
We shud set a time limit.
If a person comments and no other person comments in the next 6hrs, he becomes the winner.

My countdown has begun grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by bolt000(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:
We shud set a time limit.
If a person comments and no other person comments in the next 6hrs, he becomes the winner.

My countdown has begun grin
Ndo.. I'm here o! you neva win.
. you guys should do and do your agni-kai abi wetin you call am make i win.
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2016
I must win weda una like am or not
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by bolt000(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2016
Dont worry, i know what to do.. i'll comment every 5mins before your 6hrs countdown, thankfully nairaland adds time tags to comments. annnikky iyaf give man pikin work o!
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
bolt000:
Dont worry, i know what to do.. i'll comment every 5mins before your 6hrs countdown, thankfully nairaland adds time tags to comments. annnikky iyaf give man pikin work o!
Wat i do na bolt000 ? grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by bolt000(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
annnikky:

Wat i do na bolt000 ? grin
Who told you to accept wearing bikini.. you too imagine the combo na; that your fine face, chest, probably round waist, join with bikini. is that not commotion?
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
bolt000:
Who told you to accept wearing bikini.. you too imagine the combo na; that your fine face, chest, probably round waist, join with bikini. is that not commotion?
Haaa shocked shocked me i no accept oo ask piperson na he go tell u kwa

1 Like

Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by bolt000(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
annnikky:

My boo no mind them jare buh mind u oo i go come d party with birkini grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=bolt000 post=49062799][/quote]
Haaaaaa shocked shocked grin grin na mistake oooo cry
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
annnikky:

Haaaaaa shocked shocked grin grin na mistake oooo cry
bia there are things you dont joke with.
How can you say its a mistake. Do you know how where my imagination don reach.
Do you know the preparations i have made.

You must wear that bikini oh cheesy
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

bia there are things you dont joke with.
How can you say its a mistake. Do you know how where my imagination don reach.
Do you know the preparations i have made.

You must wear that bikini oh cheesy
Haaa sad do u want my mummy to cane me cry grin grin
Nawty mind tongue

1 Like

Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
annnikky:
Haaa sad do u want my mummy to cane me cry grin grin Nawty mind tongue
i dont have a nawty mind, i have a sexy imagination grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

i dont have a nawty mind, i have a sexy imagination grin
Epicmaurice a bahdest guy grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
annnikky:

Epicmaurice a bahdest guy grin
na just 1hr30mins remain 4 me to win dis game and u just spoilt everything. Nawa for you oh.

Infact i demand u wear that bikini now grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
EpicMaurice:

na just 1hr30mins remain 4 me to win dis game and u just spoilt everything. Nawa for you oh.

Infact i demand u wear that bikini now grin
N who tell u sey u go win for this game undecided
Bikini ke, d tin travel ooo cheesy
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by bolt000(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2016
annnikky:
N who tell u sey u go win for this game undecided Bikini ke, d tin travel ooo cheesy
dont worry about the bikini. I just bought one i can swear is your size.
All you have to do is wear it cheesy
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2016
EpicMaurice:

dont worry about the bikini.
I just bought one i can swear is your size.

All you have to do is wear it cheesy
shocked shocked haaaa... Hw do u know my size na cheesy
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2016
annnikky:

shocked shocked haaaa... Hw do u know my size na cheesy
i paid attention very well during construction classes in secondary school.

Once i saw your dp, it wasnt hard for me to calculate the approx. size. Then i construsted and sketched it on paper and took the paper to the boutique and bought the size.

And it fit u in my mind so i know it'll fit u for real. grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
EpicMaurice:

i paid attention very well during construction classes in secondary school.

Once i saw your dp, it wasnt hard for me to calculate the approx. size. Then i construsted and sketched it on paper and took the paper to the boutique and bought the size.

And it fit u in my mind so i know it'll fit u for real. grin
Epicmaurice u dunno my size cos that sketch u're constructing won't work ok grin grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
annnikky:

Epicmaurice u dunno my size cos that sketch u're constructing won't work ok grin grin
as long as it fit you in my mind, it'll fit you for real cheesy
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
EpicMaurice:

as long as it fit you in my mind, it'll fit you for real cheesy
Noway maurice grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Comment

***modified***

i've been the last commenter for 10+hrs.

That automatically makes me the winner of this game grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by padamz07(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2016
EpicMaurice:

bolt000 ke?

Did me and him dream the dream together.
Hahahaha

D dream get parts nah
Maybe him dream the part 2...lolz
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
I think I am d winner of this game.... Game close cheesy op come n give me my price grin
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
@annnikky not yet dear
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by EpicMaurice(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
I already gave up before and you people made me come back
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Teensway:
@annnikky not yet dear
Wining all d way tongue
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
annnikky:
Wining all d way tongue
Dont fink so wink
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Teensway:
Dont fink so wink
Yep tongue
Re: The Comment With No Comment Below It Wins by annnikky(f): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Where's piperson sef? Come n close this thread cos d winner has emerge n thats me grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CAN YOU SPOT THE SNIPER? (PHOTOS) / Which Number Will Rightly Fix The Broken Bone? / Can You Find The 6 Words Hidden In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.