Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? (9032 Views)

What Is Wrong With Secular Artistes And Comedians Performing In Church? / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hopefulLandlord: 12:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Antiparticle:
Ok, the issue is that your thread didn't address it head on. The same justifications you gave for why it is ok for Yahweh to command the Israelites to mass murder people is the analogous to the justification that ISIS gives for its mass murder of innocent people in Syria and Iraq.

But if you feel you already sufficiently addressed the topic, then it makes sense we don't go over it again (no matter how unsatisfied I am with your position).

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by hopefulLandlord: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Well next time knock before you barge into someone elses convo with another. Respect is reciprocal. Goodnight to you too...dont let the bed bugs bite.

Lol look who's talking.Was I talking to you when you came to make noise
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I salute your government. wink

Greetings sonoflucifer translating to sonofChrist because Jesus Christ is the original and authentic Lucifer.

You should grasp messages like the kind I preach much better, you are not encumbered by the traditions and religions that hold other people captive, your reasoning is free from the shackles of organised religion, if you approached my threads and teachings logically and scientifically, you will not have any problems knowing that what I preach is true.

But you have to be willing, and I assure you you have no idea the enormous benefits that enlightenment can bring both in this world and in the hereafter wink
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 12:19am On Sep 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Greetings sonoflucifer translating to sonofChrist because Jesus Christ is the original and authentic Lucifer.

You should grasp messages like the kind I preach much better, you are not encumbered by the traditions and religions that hold other people captive, your reasoning is free from the shackles of organised religion, if you approached my threads and teachings logically and scientifically, you will not have any problems knowing that what I preach is true.

But you have to be willing, and I assure you you have no idea the enormous benefits that enlightenment can bring both in this world and in the hereafter wink
I have come to an understanding that our perspective of truth is relative. I find truth in the musical lyrics of Fela, the writings of Chinha Achebe and the philosophies of Nnamdi Azikiwe. These are people who I, to an extent,, have a shared experience with, and whose words I draw much wisdom and knowledge from. I'm a proud black man, in soul and spirit. I can not draw my identity from books not written on our continent, neither written by men who have no clue about what it is to be me. Thanks for the offer though. I'll endeavour to pay more attention to your threads. wink

2 Likes

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are just a slimy slippery snake. And I an showing my people that associating with you is death. You are poisonous. According to you, 'slut' is an adjective but I showed it is a noun.

Take a good look at what you wrote again- the bolded, you tried to confuse us, you think everyone is as idiotic as you are, when you have been caught in duplicity, instead of owning up to, you try to wiggle and slip out like the slimy oily snake that you are.

Anyone who associates with you on this NL is only playing with death.

Its obvious you lack comprehension. A slut can only be tagged one when the characteristics match the tag and the characteristics are adjectival and not a noun and if i said its a description its due to its adjectival summation which brought about the tag..slut! So yes i was being descriptive because i am the one who know why i tagged her a slut and it was due to her frequent affinity with sexually explicit words. If you do not grasp that then demote yourself to commissioner grin grin
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are just a slimy slippery snake. And I an showing my people that associating with you is death. You are poisonous. According to you, 'slut' is an adjective but I showed it is a noun.

Take a good look at what you wrote again- the bolded, you tried to confuse us, you think everyone is as idiotic as you are, when you have been caught in duplicity, instead of owning up to, you try to wiggle and slip out like the slimy oily snake that you are.

Anyone who associates with you on this NL is only playing with death.

U cornered him so he's backtracking. He needs to stand his ground like a real man
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

I have come to an understanding that our perspective of truth is relative. I find truth in the musical lyrics of Fela, the writings of Chinha Achebe and the philosophies of Nnamdi Azikiwe. These are people who I, to an extent,, have a shared experience with, and whose words I draw much wisdom and knowledge from. I'm a proud black man, in soul and spirit. I can not draw my identity from books not written on our continent, neither written by men who have no clue about what it is to be me. Thanks for the offer though. I'll endeavour to pay more attention to your threads. wink

Fela, Chinua and Nnamdi were all searchers, but it was not given to them to know the whole truth because it was not time yet for the truth to be revealed. In the final analysis, the choice is yours and it is only God who draws close. wink

The time has come. Just like it was prophesied

Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by bolt000(m): 12:46am On Sep 03, 2016
I've not laughed this hard in a while.. lovely work.. page 6 already and its still hilarious.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by MrPresident1: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its obvious you lack comprehension. A slut can only be tagged one when the characteristics match the tag and the characteristics are adjectival and not a noun and if i said its a description its due to its adjectival summation which brought about the tag..slut! So yes i was being descriptive because i am the one who know why i tagged her a slut and it was due to her frequent affinity with sexually explicit words. If you do not grasp that then demote yourself to commissioner grin grin

Blah blaah blaaah....

Unfortunately, the more you try to wiggle and swiggle the more the noose tightens around your useless oesophagus. The point is proved already on this thread that you are a liar, we all know that invariably a liar is a thief. You are the thieving wolf that has come to steal careless sheep, but the shepherd has been watchful. You are a seller of poison.

It is proved that you are a slimy snake.
It is proved that you are poisonous and dangerous.
It is proved that anyone that relates with you on NL is only playing with death.

Now that we are done here, would you kindly return to your work and calling as an evangelist for Christ? grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Blah blaah blaaah....

Unfortunately, the more you try to wiggle and swiggle the more the noose tightens around your useless oesophagus. The point is proved already on this thread that you are a liar, we all know that invariably a liar is a thief. You are the thieving wolf that has come to steal careless sheep, but the shepherd has been watchful. You are a seller of poison.

It is proved that you are a slimy snake.
It is proved that you are poisonous and dangerous.
It is proved that anyone that relates with you on NL is only playing with death.

Now that we are done here, would you kindly return to your work and calling as an evangelist for Christ? grin

lmao.... when you want to assume the position of the reader and the writer then you would be spewing the kind of words you are doing right now. The writer which i am know why i coined my words carefully the way i did. Since you are in my head to know why i said what i said then keep on believing or saying what you wish. Wouldnt change what i said and why i said it and to whom it was said. So enjoy.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by plaetton: 1:00am On Sep 03, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
grin
I dey tell you.
Me : why are the Jews special?
Nigerian : they are God's chosen.
Me: Who told you?
Nigerian: Their God. cool

Superman is real.
Who told you?
DC Comics.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2016
lepasharon:

U cornered him so he's backtracking. He needs to stand his ground like a real man

smh undecided @ backtracking

[img]http://media.tenor.co/images/07bccb8a8f52a0b970d6407064cc905d/raw[/img]
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 1:09am On Sep 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

smh undecided @ backtracking

[img]http://media.tenor.co/images/07bccb8a8f52a0b970d6407064cc905d/raw[/img]

I'm sorry? Is that word new to you?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Ranchhoddas: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2016
bolt000:
I've not laughed this hard in a while.. lovely work.. page 6 already and its still hilarious.
That is eh. I dey disturb people wey dey sleep with laughter.
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2016
lepasharon:

I'm sorry? Is that word new to you?

that question should have been meant for you because i dont think you know the meaning of the word
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by lepasharon(f): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2016
naijadeyhia:

that question should have been meant for you because i dont think you know the meaning of the word

Naijadeyhia pls the class what backtrack means

5 points!

Smh
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2016
lepasharon:

Naijadeyhia pls the class what backtrack means

5 points!

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by EyeHateGod: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2016
After the first page of making sense the rest arguments undecided
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by oaroloye(m): 3:29am On Sep 03, 2016
SHALOM!

[quote author=GrizzlyBear post=49006158]

Why don't majority of black people love to explore other aspects of their world, apart from the one they exist in?

We know how to mind our own business, and not go do stupid things that will shorten our lives.

Jungidi 1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmicfkxFpqk

Jungigi 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4rD3MhFATA

Jungidi 3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSNDaEHXbaM

Jungidi 4!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-6M1uyOX5M

Why are we so intellectually gullible? Why don't we like asking questions? Why don't we have interest in philosophy?

NASA NA LIE!!

GEMINI: First Manned Launch- exposed as a hoax!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ThwYwPQ_44

APOLLO LUNAR LANDINGS: Exposed as a hoax!

APOLLO ZERO, by Ryan.

How NASA assassinated three of its own astronauts to silence one who was exposing the truth about their unreadiness to reach the Moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX-laeKljTo

A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE MOON, by Bart Sibrel.[/u][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z1OaLv0Pq4

ASTRONAUTS GONE WILD, by Bart Sibrel.

Documentarist Bart Sibrel is abused by Astronauts he challenges on whether they actually went to the Moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION DOES NOT EXIST, by Eric DuBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-RnKAN9qY

ASTRONOT ACCIDENTALLY REVEALS THEY ARE FILMING IN THE USA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9Y8I6v_Ds

THERE IS COMPELLING EVIDENCE THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT!

200 PROOFS THAT THE EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING GLOBE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

THE PLANETS ARE NOT... PLANETS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ab4IjiamY

THE EARTH IS CONCAVE, NOT CONVEX!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXYMhN5YFM

MODERN TREES ARE A JOKE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

AFRICAN-AMERICANS 'AINT FROM AFRICA!

The TransAtlantic Slave trade was a COVER-UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HstBDHUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLCjj8no_fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsToxYMuktw

Of course you'd agree with me that it's someone who ponders and asks questions about conventional standards and notions, that would be more likely to deviate from those standards and notions, or form an entirely different standard, which explains why we are so knee deep in our religious believes, despite how fallible they are.

Try these videos on for size- then tell me that you believe in Freedom of Thought!

There are a lot of other questions I would have loved to ask, but it might be a bit of a stretch so I'll just stop here.

Is there anything inherently wrong with black Africans?

*Jungidi!*
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by TrajansKong: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

To answer the question: everything you've just posted confirms exactly what could be inherently wrong with Black Africans as far as engaging with reality and analysing data is concerned.

That is some genuine Naija-grade COWARDLY sub-moronic garbage for all the world to see, my broda...
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by TrajansKong: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Suddenly every atheist on Nairaland has been to Israel or have met Israelis who rejected the bible .

The fact that you can even say this displays your tiny circle of acquaintance and an unusual lack of imagination or intellect.

How could you struggle to comprehend that someone living outside Nigeria could know, meet and work with Jewish people and Israelis

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2016
TrajansKong:

The fact that you can even say this displays your tiny circle of acquaintance and an unusual lack of imagination or intellect.

How could you struggle to comprehend that someone living outside Nigeria could know, meet and work with Jewish people and Israelis

Dude, you are lying , deal with it .

Atheists also accuse Christians of lying when we share our testimonies and everyone goes about his/her business because everyone is entitled to his/her opinion .

Again , you are lying - that's not even an opinion that's the truth .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by theoneJabulani(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
This conspiracy theorist again?
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by theoneJabulani(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2016
TrajansKong:

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by theoneJabulani(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2016
TrajansKong:

Don't mind the fool

1 Like

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by TrajansKong: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude, you are lying , deal with it .

Atheists also accuse Christians of lying when we share our testimonies and everyone goes about his/her business because everyone is entitled to his/her opinion .

Again , you are lying - that's not even an opinion that's the truth .

KingEbukasBlog, abeg!

Is there nothing in your experience that could account for the possibility of me meeting several of your god's 'Chosen People' in the flesh

What sort of inner and outer life do you lead that this could be deemed strange or even of any interest

Seriously, I can accept you as a troll, but if you are real then you surely exemplify in your dog-like obedience, fear of the unknown, refusal to question freely and need to be rescued, all that could well be inherently wrong with the Black African. sad
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by oaroloye(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHALOM!

GrizzlyBear:

During the transatlantic slave trade, many years ago, the whites from britain invaded our lands and colonized us. They took our able bodied men and the prettiest of our women as slaves, and they took them back with them to their lands. But one other thing they did, was that they left us with their jewish religion. Of course since our people found them more attractive, coupled with the fact that they had tools and devices that were beyond our level of imagination, it was easier to adopt the belief in their own religion.

The despised Bible Religion addresses an issue which every fool ignores- namely, the disposition of one's SOUL, post-mortem.

Our own Religions were doing little or nothing in that regard, and The Gospel picks up that slack.

Most lazy complainers are unaware, but the claims of The Bible are corroborated by Seers who undergo the Mental Discipline to see Souls and into the AfterLife. The Secretive Societies knew something about where their Souls went after they died- and Christianity appeared to offer a better deal.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.]

That said, our supposed Wise Men became stupid, and instead opted for the Political Aspect of Christian Religion, at the expense of Spiritual Applications- which should have been more important.

Our people had the option of becoming the Spiritual Equivalent of JAPAN- which has quietly co-opted the best of Oyinbo Technology, whereby they who were once their Servants and Cannon-Fodder became able to hold the West to ransom, effectively ending the Cold War stalemate.

[See: RISING SUN, by Michael Crichton- Book and Movie!]

This same whites, who gave us their religion, also used that same religion to justify the slavery and wicked, heinous acts that they passed our brothers and sisters who they took to their lands through. We all know the story, so no need explaining further. If you don't, then read books about it, or just watch 12 years a slave.

NO. DO. NOT. DO. THAT.

Explain IN FULL how giving us their Religion enabled the Oyinbos to enslave Blacks.

As a practitioner of that Religion you vilify, it appears to me, that it was only the Religion that held the Oyinbos back from the real excesses of Colonialism and Slavery. The real culprits of Slavery and Colonialism were the local Aristocracy, without whom the Oyinbos could never have taken one slave off of our continent, without losing ten of their own in that attempt.

"The most successful Slave trader operating out of Liverpool was Sir John Hawkins.
He kidnapped some 75,000 West Africans from their homes.
The name of his Slave ship was THE JESUS."
- MacNeil Dixon, quoted in THE PETER PLAN, by Dr. Lawrence Peter.

I believed this quotation for half my life, and never thought to challenge it, until a couple of years ago, when I saw the first of THESE Videos:

"UNDENIABLE: AFRICAN AMERICANS 'AIN'T FROM AFRICA."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o50HstBDHUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLCjj8no_fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsToxYMuktw

I was like: "GET THE Bleep OUTTA HERE- WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING?"

Then I watched the video: the author was rational and articulate, and backed up his presentation with numerous images, making it very compelling. The point is, that, whereas many African people were taken slave, the vast number of Black people used as Slaves in America CAME FROM AMERICA ITSELF.

There were Black Negro people in America before the Whites.

A man named THOR HEYERDAHL proved that ANCIENT EGYPTIANS had been able to sail across the Atlantic Ocean in boats made of PAPYRUS- of all things.

You know that REED our people use to make a comfortable SLEEPING MAT (ENYIN)?

The Egyptians made BOATS out of that stuff.

Ancient Pictures in the Pyramids and Temples affirmed it.

I learned about this from THE READER'S DIGEST Magazine- and in school, I remember that one of our English textbooks did at least ONE COMPREHENSION Essay from one of his books.

What was of little interest at the time, but became very important, 40 years later, was that Thor Heyerdahl went to the most respected boatbuilder in Cairo (I assume it was Cairo,) and asked him to build him a PAPYRUS BOAT.

HE LAUGHED AT HIM.

"How can you build a BOAT out of REEDS?" he scoffed. "Look at the stuff- it won't even hold a NAIL!"

Thor Heyerdahl said that he refrained from protesting that their Ancient Pictures depicted boats made from that very material- because he should have retorted that the pictures also showed men and women with animal heads!

Therefore, he was forced to research the images as best he could, and try to build his boat as true to the depictions as he could- and it worked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEFWr5svgX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCElcT9BQv0

[See: THE RA EXPEDITION, by Thor Heyerdahl.]

His proof of that theory was hailed as a great achievement.

However, the greatest achievement that the Oyinbos made was that they were able to KEEP COVERED UP the fact that THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE BLACKS- NOT WHITES.

This accounts for why an EGYPTIAN boatbuilder did not know how to make a Papyrus Boat.

This is like a woman trying to impersonate a Yoruba, not knowing how to make EBA.

Eventually, Thor Heyerdahl had to bring in a couple of men from LAKE CHAD to help them build his boat, because THEY STILL USED THEM THERE.

The Whites hijacked BLACK CULTURE, and have pretended that THEY did what Black people achieved.

Now, although these whites who gave us their religion, of course used it help us become more civilized, they also realized the most important usefulness of it - The control and colonization of the black mind.
This religion proliferated through major parts of our country and soon lots of people adopted it.

WHAT- JUST LIKE THAT?

Explain HOW and WHY people just abandoned their own culture, and adopted that of foreigners?

I believe that the descendants of the ORIGINAL TRAITORS are putting the BLAME on the RELIGION, whereas what REALLY happened was that the lords of the time SOLD THEIR PEOPLE OUT DOWN THE RIVER- for short-term gains.

Fast forward more than hundred years later. The world has changed. Science has advanced. Discoveries have been made. The world is more organized.

THIS HERE IS THE PROBLEM: YOU THROW AROUND KEYWORDS AS THOUGH YOU UNDERSTOOD THEM, AND YOUR READERS UNDERSTAND THEM.

"MORE THAN HUNDRED YEARS LATER."

What is the matter- you got tired of counting?

GO BACK TO THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE OPERATION, AND IDENTIFY THE STEPS AND STAGES THAT LEAD TO THE CURRENT SITUATION!

You cannot understand what really happened, unless you begin at the actual Beginning, and examine the Significant Steps.

When you just come in at the middle, you make assumptions, which may appear unimportant to you at the time, but some 1 TON ANVIL you didn't know was there falls on your head, and destroys your whole campaign- and you are like: "Where the Bleep did THAT come from? What was THAT?"

"MORE CIVILIZED."

If you think that, then you have failed already, and they have won already.

Even Oyinbos will testify that they feel themselves LESS Civilized than they had been brought up to think they were.

"SCIENCE."

There are FOUR methods of handling the Physical Universe, based on the amount of SPIRITUAL POWER one has available.

4. CREATION.
3. TRANSFORMATION.
2. HARMONY.
1. BRUTE FORCE.

What is called "SCIENCE" is usually BRUTE FORCE.

The use of BRUTE FORCE increases STUPIDITY.

For a small and subtle example: YOU CAN DO MATH ON YOUR PHONE.

What has happened to MENTAL ARITHMETIC?

Does anybody even DO that any more?

For a gross example: THE ATOM BOMB.

Oyinbo Scientists found a way to make a bomb that could kill 100,000 persons with ONE shot- not to mention KILL ALL THE FUCKING GRASS FOR 25 YEARS (sic).

This was equivalent to 1,000 tons of TRINITROTOLUENE Explosive (TNT).

Within 25 years, the Oyinbos came up with another bomb, called DOOMSDAY.

This had the power to wipe out all life on Earth, via COBALT-60 contamination. ONE device.

They call this idea "MUTUALLY-ASSURED DESTRUCTION," that is, "MAD" (sic).

This is NOT "Civilization." This is INSANITY.

This is not "ADVANCEMENT."

If someone arises to conquer them, they will rather destroy the entire Earth, so that no one else can live in it- including people who were not even fighting them!

"DISCOVERIES HAVE BEEN MADE."

What discoveries exactly?

How were they made?

Who uses them?

There was an Indian Film, where they were bashing Colonialism.

The Oyinbo protests- "But we gave you a STEEL FACTORY of your own!"

The Indian retorts: "Which cannot even make a NEEDLE!"

Having some minor Knowledge of Chemistry, I know the difficulties in making STEEL.

Just because you can MELT Iron, that does not mean that you can make STEEL.

Steel is a special refinement of molten Iron, with varying properties depending on how much CARBON you allow to remain in it, and which other metals you ALLOY it with. The process is easier said than done. If you have more than 1.5% of Carbon, the Steel will be hard, but brittle.

Between 0.5-1.5% is where you have valuable metal.

You adjust this by pumping AIR into the molten iron, to burn away the Carbon.

This is not rocket Science.

Japanese guys do this in their back gardens.

It should be very simple for a BSc. in METALLURGY to build a BESSEMER CONVERTER, Open-Hearth, or whatever it is they are using today.

AT THIS POINT, SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENS: THE SCIENTIST IS UNABLE TO PERFORM.

You put him in the Foundry, and he just STANDS THERE like a FOOL- unable to DO HIS JOB.

There are REASONS why this happens.

How many of you NAIRALANDERS have YOUTUBE Channels?

It is FREE.

Now, everybody has access to VIDEO TECH.

Just SAY something, and UPLOAD it.

You can chat and rap with your buddies all day.

DO THIS THEN?

It is like SOMETHING HAS GRIPPED YOUR NECK.

There is a LITERAL FORCE that HOLDS YOU BACK from PERFORMING IN PUBLIC.

Once you have BROKEN THROUGH that force, you will be able to do ANYTHING.

But if you have not FIXED that, you will be helpless to do anything on that level.

THEREFORE, TO CRIPPLE OUR COUNTRY, THE ABILITY TO OPERATE IN PUBLIC MUST ONLY BE OMITTED FROM THE SCHOOL CURRICULA.

There was an Oyinbo man who identified this force, and devised the method to beat it.

Therefore, the other Oyinbos tried to KILL him.

It took them 35 years, but they FINALLY got him.

I am talking about LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD.

[See: THE STUDENT HAT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Majority of the whites who gave us the religion have realized it's obvious flaws. Historians have dug up facts that contradict the scriptures. Archaeologists and anthropologist have made findings that directly contradict biblical tales.

COMPLETELY WRONG.

The Oyinbos invented those "flaws" and "findings."

They are completely fake.

THE UNDERLYING TRUTH ABOUT HUMAN CAPABILITIES IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT.

THE BIBLE Teaches that GOD created MAN in HIS IMAGE, and that HE has THESE BASIC ABILITIES, which HE IS WILLING to Teach the parts of Mankind who can be TRUSTED with them:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

RACE is unimportant.
HISTORY is unimportant.
GEOGRAPHY is unimportant.
ECONOMICS is unimportant.
POLITICS is unimportant.

THESE TEN TALENTS OF POWER ARE THE ONLY IMPORTANT THINGS ON THE EARTH.

God's TEST of our WORTHINESS TO LIVE.

The RULING OYINBOS (not the "Prime Ministers," "Presidents," and such CLOWNS and BUFFOONS,) have realized what they have given away- and are TRYING to take It away from us. To do that, they have to persuade us that it is not really valuable. They discuss EVERYTHING EXCEPT what the Bible is REALLY about.

Most of the western world have freed themselves from the mental shackles of this religion

They certainly have!

ONLY THE BIBLE- implemented at its BASE level- was holding them back from totally exterminating us, out-of-hand, and just TAKING what they want. NOW

But something unsettling is happening somewhere in sub saharan Africa. Instead of dissolving, this flawed religion is evolving into something even worse than the whites predicted. These people not only completely believe in this religion, they have made it an integral part of their lives.

YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT A RELIGION.

Of course, you make it a part of your daily life- whatever your Religion is.

What is the POINT of having it, otherwise?

These people, even believe that this white jewish God, loves them more than any other people, because they are adhering more strictly to his precepts than people of other races.

THIS IS DESCRIBING PENTECOSTAL HOLINESS- pioneered in our country by Math Lecturer, W.F. KUMUYI.

This is nothing new. Full Gospel Christians have always had this Belief.

You are saying that you only just now found out about it, and are behind-the-times.

They believe they are the true christians and every other one, even the jews themselves, and the whites who brought it to them, are going to hell.

That was always the case.

You know that YAHSHUA never taught his Disciples to enslave people, nor wage wars on people, as the ROMAN CATHOLICS, ANGLICANS, and BAPTISTS did. Therefore, they were always going to Hell.

The Jews signed their own fate when they rejected their own Messiah.

Actually, the White people who publicize themselves as being "JEWS" are in fact WHITE CONVERTS TO JUDAISM.

They are NOT the descendants of the people Moses brought out of Egypt, who were Blacks.

But despite all this, these same black sub saharan africans, haven't noticed any profound progress over these years that they have been adherents of this religion, and it's sister religion, Islam. In fact, there economy has depreciated and is still depreciating. Their educational system is rubbish, practically, all essential structures of the countries that make up this sub saharan region are nothing to write home about.

I presumed that you were one of us.

Why haven't you advanced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gye6JDph4Ro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC6ZgeuDIWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEiO3HOWzF0

Religion has so beclouded the minds of these people, that they would rather spend time praying than look for answers and practical solutions to their problems.

WHAT PROBLEMS?

They have clothes on their backs, food on their tables, gasoline in their car tanks, and electricity... some of the times.

What exactly can CHURCHGOERS do?

I personally began research into SUSTAINABLE ENERGY.

I made some headway in 2012. Then there was some schoolchildren in Lagos who ran a standard, four-stroke generator for four hours on a gallon of Urine. Then we stopped hearing about them.

I killed my own research, because I did not want people to stop hearing about ME, too!

A graduate of the University where I work built a RIFE GENERATOR- which can detect and cure diseases electronically, based on the principles discovered by ROYAL RAYMOND RIFE, in the 1930s, and revived in the 1990s Doctor HULDA REGEHER CLARK.

The American Medical Association threatened to take away her license to practice medicine if she used the device- so she left the country for them, and set up in Mexico, and was curing people, until her death.

Doctor OGBE OSULA was assassinated and his version of the device disappeared.

His death was said to be from a "HEART ATTACK:" at age 32.

(When they kill you with "Heart Attack," they don't tell people that it was they who were "attacking" your heart!)

WHY SHOULD ANYONE STICK THEIR NECK OUT, TO HELP PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE HELPED?

Why should they not just live their lives, without trying to make anything different?

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by oaroloye(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHALOM!

GrizzlyBear:
They enslave the minds of their children from an early age through religious indoctrination, which prevents them from seeking and finding answers from themselves.

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW THAT WORKS.

My Religion never stopped ME from finding out what I wanted to know.

What exactly is it that they are supposed to "find out from themselves," that being Christians prevents them from doing?

Well- whatever that is, I'm sure that you Atheists are more than ready to pick up the slack!

What have you "found out from yourself," that is so useful you yourself, and to our country?

NOTHING?

(*Bah!* Just another braggart!)

They raise sheep who don't have the inner resources to think for themselves, and explore factual answers to questions, but would rather go to an ancient book to seek for those answers.

THE ANCIENT BOOK SAYS:

"ONLY HAVE SEX WITH YOUR SPOUSE: PERIOD."

The "FREETHINKER" says:

"it's none of God's Business who I have sex with!"

Ends up dying of Sexually-Transmitted AIDS.

These same people spend more than half of their time praying and engaging in religious activities, rather than use that time to engage in more useful and resourceful activities that would enrich their lives and society.

These people have everything they want.

They do not spend that much time Praying and engaging in Religious Activities.

What else should they be doing?

Their lives are rich enough for them.

If it were up to ME, the people of any given village, town, or city should organize themselves, and build their own roads.

REAL roads, after the ROMAN model- with foundations 9 feet deep.

Which will still be here, 1,000 years from now.

For free.

Nobody wants to do that.

How can we blame that on Religion?

Religion has destroyed the creativity and imagination of these people. They don't ponder, they don't think and they don't reflect. They don't read books, except of. course their bibles, qurans and religious books.

You really are comically-ignorant!

I lived through the era where RELIGION WAS DONE AWAY WITH, ACROSS HALF THE WORLD.

It did not make the people more creative.

It did the exact opposite.

Most of them have become exactly what the whites predicted that they would become. Mindless, delusional folks, who wallow joyfully, day in day out, in the pool of ignorance

Having insulted we Religious persons so thoroughly, why don't you tell us what it is that you have created, that gives you the right to talk down on us?

You have not done anything but talk.

What system do you represent- SOCIALISM?

It sounds like Socialism.

Now Nairalanders, is there something inherently wrong with black Africans? Why are we more religious than other races? Why are we more superstitious than other races. It's an obvious fact that the superstitious mind is impermeable to mental and intellectual development. Why are we this way?

STOP SAYING "WE," because YOU have said nothing to show that you are a part of us!

Why don't majority of black people love to explore other aspects of their world, apart from the one they exist in?

WHY DO PEOPLE HERE NEED TO EXPLORE WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?

For WHAT?

That is purely an OYINBO TRAIT.

The Oyinbos psych their kids to believe that Exploring other people's lands is a good idea.

Therefore, at some point, some of them will go out and "explore."

They are not "exploring," they are SPYING.

They go find all these peoples all over the World, go back home, tell their people, then their Government sends in the SOLDIERS to go and TAKE OVER those lands, and PLUNDER their resources, for their MotherFucker Land!

The Spy will then wring their hands, and say: "I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO DO THIS!"

We Blacks are NOT LIKE THAT.

We have always known that there were other people "OUT THERE."

We had no reason to want to meet then.

At all.

We never wanted their stuff.

We never wanted to give them our stuff- because we knew they had their own.

Why are we so intellectually gullible? Why don't we like asking questions? Why don't we have interest in philosophy?

YOU are the one gullible.

Our people did not ask questions whose answers we did not need.

OYINBOS LITERALLY KILL THEMSELVES TRYING TO FIND OUT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS NOBODY NEEDS TO ASK.

How HIGH is that MOUNTAIN?

How COLD is it, at the POLES?

How WIDE is the OCEAN?

How many different tribes are there on that CONTINENT?

What will happen if we mix THIS substance with THAT one?

How do you KILL that Animal?

How fast can this HORSE gallop!

How fast can this CAR go?

Asking these questions does not make a people better than others: IT MAKES THEM FOOLS.

Of course you'd agree with me that it's someone who ponders and asks questions about conventional standards and notions, that would be more likely to deviate from those standards and notions, or form an entirely different standard, which explains why we are so knee deep in our religious believes, despite how fallible they are.

AN OYINBO WOULD ASK WHETHER YOU COULD SAY THAT THREE TIMES, FAST!

Our people would want to know whether you have actually done an honest day's work in your life?

Have you ever operated a HOE before?

People who have REAL LIVES don't waste them asking useless questions whose answers they don't need.

There are a lot of other questions I would have loved to ask, but it might be a bit of a stretch so I'll just stop here.

(ONE MIGHT WANT TO ASK WHETHER YOU WERE CAPABLE OF STOPPING- BUT THE ANSWER WAS OBVIOUS.)

Is there anything inherently wrong with black Africans?

There is something wrong with YOU, when you think that NOBODY knows where you are coming from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ungKt4ojOBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by Kaycee7(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
The African man has always been theist since time immemorial. The white man did not bring religion to us. He brought a different and better religion than the one we were practicing. We had Amadioha, Idemili, Ani, Sango, Orunmila, e.t.c. Atheism was unheard of in the time of our forefathers. The white man brought Christianity. We liked it and converted to it.
So op, the only alien belief the white man has brought is atheism. And just like Christianity, we have a choice. Accept or reject. There is no proof among the living that atheism is superior, truer or better than theism. It's all a matter of choice.
I choose to be a Christian.
Proudly Catholic.
Doesn't stop me from being a programmer, writer, vast reader, good friend, brother and son.

CC : KingEbukasBlog, Winner01

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by urahara(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Sarcastic.

You are welcome. smiley

Loolz
Re: Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? by sonofluc1fer: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaycee7:
The African man has always been theist since time immemorial.
Atheism was unheard of in the time of our forefathers. The white man brought Christianity. We liked it and converted to it.
Lol. You liked it indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amen - What About Ase Instead Of Amin / Meaning Of Cutting Firewood In The Dream / You Will Get There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.