Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases (2175 Views)

Enugu Requires N500Million To Tackle HIV And Aids In The State / FG Introduces Pain-relieving Drug For Cancer, HIV / Science Reveal Bee Venom Can Cure Hiv And Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by bellapearl(f): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2009
Hi guys  smiley

I don't  post very often but because of the various posts I read about people's health on the site I decided to share some of my health secrets findings.

I love everything to do with beauty and health so I often search the Internet and magazines for new beauty and health products.

In this case, i found a product which claims killing diseases such as Malaria, cancer, herpes and AIDS. It is also excellent for health in general.

Jim Humble is American and tried his product on many Africans who had malaria. Miracle Mineral Solution killed Malaria in a few minutes. It is also reported to have killed HIV and other viruses such as hepatitis or herpes, etc.

People in the USA and Europe are buying it off the internet to improve their overhall health. I have tried it myself although there was nothing wrong with me. I am very healthy. I did that in an unconventional way. I mixed a cupful of the liquid with water. It made me sick for 5 days.

A lady who had hepatitis C took a 30 drop and was violently sick for 3 days. She never used it again. 8 months later, on doctor's visit, she was tested negative for hepatitis C.

I don't work for Jim Humble nor I am an affiliate. I don't endorse the product. Also remember that what might work for one might not do for another. The point is to find what works for you. Be careful not to overdose.

Jim Humble doesn't make any money out of his discovery. The profits he makes goes to helping Africans with malaria. 

http://alternative-medicine-network.com/medicine-chest/mms-chlorine-dioxide/

www.themiraclemineralsupplement.com/

www.miraclemineral.org/
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by command2: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
bellapearl, please can you send me your phone number to 07028165786 or to (duroray@yahoo.co.uk ) i will appreciate\thanks
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by hope4hiv: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
Great information About the MMS .
JIM HUMBLE the man that discovered the MMS wrote me that he does not sell the MMS but only wrote the book on how best to make the MMS and a lot of caution is to be taken .
I am expeting the MMS any moment from now from the USA.
Great information.
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by hope4hiv: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
JIM HUMBLE the man that discovered the MMS wrote me that he does not sell the MMS but only wrote the book on how best to make the MMS and a lot of caution is to be taken .
I am expecting the MMS any moment from now from the USA.
Great information.
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by agathamari(f): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
snake oil salesman
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
@poster pls
do send me details of your contact and where i can get the supplement in lagos.
PLS i will be willng to buy. You can post the details or send me mail on ibrodex@gmail.com or send your contact to 07033696601.
Pls very urgent
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2009
@HOPE4HIV
pls i will need the process i can take to order for the MMS solution. You can call me or mail me (07033696601 of ibrodex@gmail.com)
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by keyremotes(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2009
hope4hiv:

I am expecting the MMS any moment from now from the USA.
Great information.
I am VERY interested in this MMS.
Please keep me posted.

What is your email and phone number.
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by hope4hiv: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
Dear keyremotes,

My email is hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com call me on 07057611040 do text me if number is busy also send me an email.

I am VERY interested in this MMS.
Please keep me posted.

What is your email and phone number.
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by dominique(f): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2009
you guys should be careful of scammers. what they do is capitalise on the desperation of sick people. make sure you do some background check before committing to anything as serious as this. pls pls pls a word is enough for the wise
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by keyremotes(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2009
I have visited the sites.
I have downloaded the first ebook by Jim Humble himself.
I'm reading the book right now.

He does not sell any product.
The books teach you how to prepare the remedy.
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by keyremotes(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
An excerpt from page 30 of the book: The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century

"Thirty miles away from where I lived in the town of Mina, is the town of
Hawthorne, Nevada. There I met J. Andrew Nehring, a man that ran a
small hobby shop. He had just returned from the Mayo Clinic where he
had been operated on for cancer of the pancreas. He was continuing to
be tested at a hospital in a nearby city. Unfortunately, the tests were still
positive for cancer. He had been scheduled for exploratory surgery in
approximately 60 days at the Mayo clinic. While visiting a mutual
friend, he heard me talking about my solution. He asked me about it and
wondered if it would help his cancer. Since many people had already
tried Stabilized Oxygen on cancer and had what seemed to be some
success, I believed that the addition of vinegar might make it much better
for cancer as it had for malaria.

We both agreed to try it. I had not yet noticed any side effects. IT IS
NOT A DRUG. So he began taking the solution using vinegar as the
activator. Within two weeks his cancer readings began to reduce. The
high reading was 82 (whatever that meant). At the next visit to the
hospital the reading was 71. A month later the reading was 55. Two
months later it was 29 and so on until the reading was less than five. The
doctors at the hospital didn’t know what happened, but as soon as the
readings began to go down, they canceled the appointment at the Mayo
clinic. They wanted to see what might be happening. When the reading
reached three, they said there was no point in further testing. This is just
one of a number of cancer stories in the past 10 years in which the cancer
just went away while taking the MMS."
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by keyremotes(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
just took delivery of 2 bottles of MMS this afrternoon.
Have already started using it.

Will keep a log book on the results.
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by command2: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2010
so keyremotes how much is the mms
what does it work for
how ong wil it be taking
whats your guarantee
pls reply
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by Czario: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2010
does it work for baldness or hairloss?
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by MCLOVIN: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
I have read abt jim humble and his MMS. Its a very good story. But im afraid as with all new helpful health discoveries, the aba boys will come out with their own version.
My own mum called me over the fone 4wks ago to say she just read in A Christian devotional that a 'saltwater' scam is currently sweeping thru the U.S. Some naughty ppl have been selling jim humbles MMS by internet order, only thing wrong is its NOT MMS, ITS SALT WATER. Sodium chloride solution.
Some skeptical buyer decided to take his MMS for a lab analysis.
BUT THE FUNNY THING is peoeple using the same salt water reported improvement in their conditions. WHY ? This what is known in medical parlance as PLACEBO EFFECT. A psycho-somatic effect where the drug user feels better because in his mind he's taking a 'wonder drug' which in actual fact could be chalk in reality.
Im not saying jim humble is a fraud, i reallly dnt know. But one things for sure , some bad boys are capitalising on his MMS solution and the gullibility of the public.
I also want to warn anyone undergoing any treatment for anything NOT to combine medications. Please finish one course of treatment before embarking on another if that would be necesscary at all.
Re: Cheap Remdedy For Malraria, Cancer, Hiv And Other Diseases by keyremotes(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2010
command 2:

so keyremotes how much is the mms
what does it work for
how ong wil it be taking
whats your guarantee
pls reply
I do not SELL MMS.
I only bought to try it out.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY GUARANTEES TO GIVE YOU.

Please visit where I got it: www.projectgreenlife.com

(1) (Reply)

Mph (concentration In Biostatics In Epidemiology) Degree In Nigeria / National Association Of Resident Doctors Issue A 21-day Ultimatum / Story Of Man Who Lost Half His Skull Due To Excess Energy Drink Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.