Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day (1530 Views)

Coding Demo Day At Moat Academy / (revealed) So Mark Zuckerberg Is Not That Good At Coding/programming! / Photos : Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria To Meet Nigerian Entrep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by fxbot: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Barely 48hrs after his exit from Nigeria to Kenya, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria for the Aso Villa Demo Day in Abuja. Although it appeared that he shunned the Nigerian government while he dined with Kenya‘s, his presence puts an end to that speculation.

His fist to Nigeria which began on Tuesday during his visit to the Co-creation Hub and Andela continued on Wednesday at the Town hall meeting where Mark shared his journey as an entrepreneur to developers and entrepreneurs.

https://techpoint.ng/2016/09/02/mark-zuckerberg-is-back-in-nigeria-at-aso-villa-demo-day/

lalasticlala, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria ooo

Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by SeunLanLege(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
See how people are struggling to take a picture with him.
Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by MrJoshBaba(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
After eating Nigeria jollof...welcome back jare

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by SweetyZinta(f): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked :owowwwwww

thank God, Nigeria will be great Again
Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
fxbot:
Barely 48hrs after his exit from Nigeria to Kenya, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria for the Aso Villa Demo Day in Abuja. Although it appeared that he shunned the Nigerian government while he dined with Kenya‘s, his presence puts an end to that speculation.

His fist to Nigeria which began on Tuesday during his visit to the Co-creation Hub and Andela continued on Wednesday at the Town hall meeting where Mark shared his journey as an entrepreneur to developers and entrepreneurs.

https://techpoint.ng/2016/09/02/mark-zuckerberg-is-back-in-nigeria-at-aso-villa-demo-day/

lalasticlala, Mark Zuckerberg is in Nigeria ooo

The moment he got to Lagos, Andela to be precise...I saw the live stream video on YouTube and was over excited, this is the man I've used to set my life targets as a developer, the constructor of my major milestones..only if I knew he was coming a day before, I would have spent the night at Andela :-) lol...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by Stconvict(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Hopefully this will shift the govt to at least give us (developers) longer electricity supply.
Electricity is the backbone of technological development.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Stconvict:
Hopefully this will shift the govt to at least give us (developers) longer electricity supply.
Electricity is the backbone of technological development.

You're so on point...but we have been getting a fairly constant electricity supply here in Ota, how bad is it at your area?
Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by Stconvict(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

You're so on point...but we have been getting a fairly constant electricity supply here in Ota, how bad is it at your area?
I live in Ota too, but closer to Covenant Uni. I won't call it fairly constant. At least for me, fairly constant would mean 12 hours or more.
Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Stconvict:

I live in Ota too, but closer to Covenant Uni. I won't call it fairly constant. At least for me, fairly constant would mean 12 hours or more.

Yeah, we get up to 12hours (sometimes even more)...yesterday was 24hrs light..but it's not always like that, some days it gets worse again.. I stay around Obasanjo Farms, the estate.
Re: BREAKING: Mark Zuckerberg Is Back In Nigeria To Attend Aso Villa Demo Day by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Zuck is wonderful, trekked all the way to Andela... This guy ain't proud at all, most Nigerian celebs won't even do that.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Javascript In Ilorin? / Anyone With Experience In Adobe FLEX? / How To Get Linkedin Learning Lifetime Premium Account For A Negligible Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.