Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (60350 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / When Was The Last Time You Ate This Delicacy? FOR IGBOS! / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Lastking147(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
youmour:

You mean poisonous animal.
Oga all na English Language grin
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Lastking147(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
seguno2:

......and Ebola virus will start spreading.
Then we will stupidly start shouting out to God to save us from our stupidity.
Ya ryt
Dem ds one na to Belleful b dia priority haha grin
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Lastking147(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
victorjoe:

Wetin go come happen? E go digest na.
Natin go happen if u digest infected animal na
Its like u get 7 lives abi undecided
Eyan Ycee grin
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Jeffizy96(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Naija too dey rubbish, small tym we go say anoda virus don show.
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Bifwoli: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lastking147:
Operation kill and chop
I knw one day una go chop venomous animal lipsrsealed
If this had happened in kenya you'd have seen alot of venomous comments about "weird kenyans"
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Rick9(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ishilove:
They will just kill and eat everything. Don't they know the meaning of conservation??
Conser weti, when there's hunger in the land, but there's no way am gonna eat that
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by lordkhalifa(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
endangered species, if we continue with this pace i wonder what we will left for our children, one day we will start eating ourselves... Doghari do something there is hunger in Nigeria undecided
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Beadex1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
make sense......this days anything with blood is eatable .....dats de same stole someone goats this morning
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by bibe(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Third pic doesn't add up with the other two.
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by KevMitnick: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that a crocodile?
No its a small pin Nokia charger
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by 900warriorz: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that a crocodile?

No oo.....crocodile ke? Na pig..
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nature8(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
millyj:
The mechanic carry pot go workshop?
he collected the pot from Mama Ngozi in a nearby restaurant adjacent to his workshop.
I was there live and also had a taste of my own share.
Sai crocodile meat sweet pass sharwama chicken
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that a crocodile?
No it's a Vulture.
Ode see as people dey quote you upandan
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Oghumu1(m): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that a crocodile?

No its lizard, grin
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by mtngloetiartel: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Batlan01:
Holy Lord! shocked shocked de guy chop am true true oo

Lolz, u are a clown.
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by terridabull(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2016
yemsai:
This is an alligator nt a crocodile..Choi..alligator meat sweet die..it's sweeter dan snake..especially d tailgrin salivating cheesy
, Hmm alligator eater!.i de don dey fear u
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by yemsai(f): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
terridabull:
, Hmm alligator eater!.i de don dey fear u
Lolz...where av u been?
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Muafrika2:

The head. Aligators have a small head and teeth fit in its mouth. A croc has a bigger head & mouth with sharp teeth protruding all round smiley

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Baroba(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2016
yemsai:
This is an alligator nt a crocodile..Choi..alligator meat sweet die..it's sweeter dan snake..especially d tailgrin salivating cheesy

Alligators are not indigenous to Africa, its a Croc..
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by Baroba(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
lordkhalifa:
endangered species, if we continue with this pace i wonder what we will left for our children, one day we will start eating ourselves... Doghari do something there is hunger in Nigeria undecided

That muscular buffy mechanic does he look hungry? our people are just damn to greedy especially when meat is involved, the guy probably polished of a huge bowl of Eba @ mama Chichi's joint during his break..it has absolutely nothing to do with hunger..
Re: The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning by yemsai(f): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Baroba:

Alligators are not indigenous to Africa, its a Croc..
Ok..anyhw..tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022) / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / How Many Derica Are In 50kg Bag Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.