Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Salary Structure For Railway Corporation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Structure For Railway Corporation (16084 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / 350,000 Job Seekers Applied For Railway Job - NRC-MD / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by emmy4lov(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good day fellow Nairalanders, can anyone please help with the current salary structure for Nigeria Railway Coporation level-6, level-7 and level-8, thanks.
Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by jammyunn(m): 2:04am On Sep 03, 2016
emmy4lov:
Good day fellow Nairalanders, can anyone please help with the current salary structure for Nigeria Railway Coporation level-6, level-7 and level-8, thanks.
it can't be more than 45k. i know level 7 is about 34k and level 9 is about 54k. i do not really know about level 8. i will confirm this info later today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by zicoraads: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2016
jammyunn:
it can't be more than 45k. i know level 7 is about 34k and level 9 is about 54k. i do not really know about level 8. i will confirm this info later today.
Very, very small thing.
Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by emmy4lov(m): 3:56am On Sep 03, 2016
jammyunn:
please do .. I will be very grateful..
Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by jammyunn(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
zicoraads:

Very, very small thing.
yeah...railway is among the least paid gov't workers. I hear the gov't wanna hand it for to the Chinese sef. the only good thing is that it is a stepping stone to great things. promotion always comes every 2yrs though sometimes delayed to 3yrs but even at that you're paid arrears.
Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by Brilli5gist: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
I want to know the full name of the salary structure from it the salary can be calculated.
Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by Sakaslim(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
Oga, why do you wanna gibe yourself unnecessary stress for a job that's not certain. You even wanna start calculating the salary......I might be wrong o, but except you're one of those that are on the minister of transport's list you don't need to bother yourself about salaries and emoluments at this point...#TooEarly#

3 Likes

Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by Adeola012: 2:32am On Feb 10, 2017
Sakaslim:
Oga, why do you wanna gibe yourself unnecessary stress for a job that's not certain. You even wanna start calculating the salary......I might be wrong o, but except you're one of those that are on the minister of transport's list you don't need to bother yourself about salaries and emoluments at this point...#TooEarly#
hi sakaslim,can I have ur email address please would love to discuss something important with u.thanks
Re: Salary Structure For Railway Corporation by Sakaslim(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Adeola012:
hi sakaslim,can I have ur email address please would love to discuss something important with u.thanks

you can reach me on koyayemi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Finally Got A Job After 5 Years / Are There Remote Jobs In Nigeria? / I Need An Advice On This Salary Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.