Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64504 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by marvelck: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!

185 Likes 21 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided

502 Likes 41 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by tyson98: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
I smell two frustrated peeps on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

218 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided

Hope You aren't a victim?

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by FvckShiT(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Someone's fūcking pained here cheesy

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ok.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=LostCity post=49020186]

Hope You aren't a victim?[

I have rejected guys in the past and have no regrets because I didn't like them, everyone has a right to chose. Some got married and I wish them all the best. I have also been rejected by guys it's all a part of life dear!
A girl doesn't agree to date a guy doesn't mean he is bad he isn't just for her, no need to mock women for having a choice. I don't mock guys that I like who didn't like me.

380 Likes 20 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]
Alright ,have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
hmm simple fact is that's it's actually true but a reasonable fact is ... should a girl marry a guy she doesn't see herself loving in the next couple of days, weeks or months? #f*ck that shit of love grows with time o

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
LostCity:

You to smiley

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by numericalguy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nori:

What an outburst. The OP must have touched a chord. Seems you have a personal experience you might want to share with us.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
numericalguy:

What an outburst. The OP must have touched a chord. Seems you have a personal experience you might want to share with us.

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
mtchww lubish, because you meet a tired spinster that settled for you?? Abi. if you are not right for her she for use shame marry you abi??

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
mtchww lubish, because you meet a tired spinster that settled for you?? Abi. since you are not right for her she for use shame marry you abi??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ButterFrost212(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
Is it by force to marry every guy you date And so what you get married before her, does that mean your marriage would last or even be a stress free one. angry

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by numericalguy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nori:

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.

I understand where you are coming from. I also believe a woman really should have a choice in who she wants to be with.
I think the OP may be making reference to ladies that had earlier on rejected a guy because he was not very rich but try to get back with him after he had improved on his life.

28 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by sinaj(f): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
tyson98:
I smell two frustrated peeps on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
as in eh! grin

E just b like say the thread na for dem

8 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by numericalguy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
xendra:
mtchww lubish, because you meet a tired spinster that settled for you?? Abi. since you are not right for her she for use shame marry you abi??

Tired and washed out spinster spotted.

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
numericalguy:

I understand where you are coming from. I also believe a woman really should have a choice in who she wants to be with.
I think the OP may be making reference to ladies that had earlier on rejected a guy because he was not very rich but try to get back with him after he had improved on his life.

Oh ok, in that case then she has herself to blame and should live with her actions. I guess the heading is a bit misleading. My bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by sleamzy06(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
hmm.. tension rising..

15 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
numericalguy:

nope, if I was tired I'll settle for your kind tongue

52 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Cool23(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Op maybe u should stop stereotyping maybe she didn't like the guy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
E pain some people sha grin cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by enigmagu1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nori:

[size=20pt]you the vex?[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by gabi101(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2016
its getting hotter down here cool cool cool
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Incrizz(f): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Thanks Sweetie for not holding back kiss

16 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by SantaDomino(m): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Don't tell me u've not met a good guy all ur life... The problem with u ladies is that u'll meet a good guy, friendzone him then fall for a player and have the guts to say all guys are the same! Abi I lie?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by uyisteven(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2016
numericalguy:

Wait 4 it
xendra:
nope, if I was tired I'll settle for your kind tongue
Chai....My head is spinning.. grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2016
numericalguy:

Sorry you didn't measure up. I couldn't touch a crass ho like you even with a long pole. Besides, I don't do oloshos. Your application is hereby declined.
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.

59 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.