Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) (45323 Views)

How To Apply For Recent Job Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC Bank / 80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / Newly Advertised Jobs For All Fields. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by shogz89: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
Samakus:

Thank you for the kind words. Please shed more light on your preferred location(s) and your years of experience.
Please bro, I also have a sister that is a nurse, bnsc, Rn, mid wivery certificate and also a certification as a dialysis nurse.. Resides in Ikorodu.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
shogz89:
Please bro, I also have a sister that is a nurse, bnsc, Rn, mid wivery certificate and also a certification as a dialysis nurse.. Resides in Ikorodu.

Noted. No promises but you'll be duly informed if any opportunity arises.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
tinutunde:

I have my BNsc and RN certificate with three years work experience... I prefer to work in Ikorodu cos that's where I stay... thanks a lot

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by shogz89: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
Samakus:

Yeah I know, thanks alot
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by tinutunde(f): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Samakus:

thanks bro
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
PA/Front Desk Executive needed for a company in VI.
Ideal candidate should be smart, communicate well and computer savvy.
Previous experience will be an added advantage. Mail applications to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com
Interview is tomorrow 11th Oct, 2016.

VERY URGENT!!! KINDLY REBROADCAST

Posted on 10/10/20186
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
PA/Front Desk Executive needed for a company in VI.
Ideal candidate should be smart, communicate well and computer savvy.
Previous experience will be an added advantage. Mail applications to recruitment@sdhrlimited.com
Interview is tomorrow 11th Oct, 2016.

VERY URGENT!!! KINDLY REBROADCAST

Posted on 10/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good afternoon my professional colleagues. Kindly rebroadcast the advert below:

We are currently recruiting for the position of an IT Security Sales Representative.

Our client operates in the infrastructure technology sector focused on providing IT security.

The ideal candidate must have previous experience in selling network based security appliance solutions. Eg. Firewall, IPS/IDS, web application firewall to mention a few.

Remuneration is highly competitive with industry standards.

Please send CVS to esther.Imoroa@raldsandagate.com. Application closes on Friday, October 14, 2016

Posted on 12/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
VACANT POSITIONS:

1. HR/Admin Officer (location- ibeju Lekki, Lagos): Preferably a young, smart MALE with professional membership in CIPM, CIPD or related body. To perform basic HR and Admin functions. 1-3 years cognate experience. Salary range of N80, 000.

2. Store keeper/Stock Accountant (Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State): To perform basic store keeping and accounting functions. 1-3 years cognate experience. Salary range of N80, 000

3. Three Filling Station Accountants (location- Oba, Anambra State and Abuja): Preferably females. To perform basic filling station accounting functions. 1-3 years cognate experience. Salary range of N80, 000.

Applicants to send CV to: dbconsulting98@gmail.com

Posted on 12/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&grin, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.

Are you a fresh graduate?

Would like to kick off your career in a telecoms company?
Here is your opportunity.
We hiring Smart Ambassadors for our Mobile App brand (Afmobi).
Requirements;

Candidate must be resident in Festac or Lagos Island, have a B.Sc Degree, and great communication skills.

To apply

please send your CV to career.ng@transsion.com stating Smart Ambassador Festac/Lagos Island (Preferred Location) as the subject of the email.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by MrKong: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Samakus:

Nice work bros

But you never post Agric related jobs embarassed
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Vacancies for fresh graduates with degrees in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Information Systems as IT Support Interns

JOB DESCRIPTION FOR IT SUPPORT INTERNS

Number of Slots: 15
Contract Length: 6 months (renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
Expected Resumption Date: January 2017
Locations:Lagos, Ibadan, North, Calabar, PHC, Asaba

ROLE SUMMARY
The Support Interns will be tasked with migrating billing applications at Dealer sites and branches around the country. The interns will carry out on site and off site configurations and will also be involved in installing new software and making updates to already existing software.
DUTIES
• Delivering support to existing business users, investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.

• Providing application configuration and maintenance for Billing Application.

• Working with In-house teams in identifying and proposing application system changes, enhancements and developments and liaising with clients/customers, users and the IT Team

• Basic Customer support services at client sites

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Minimum of OND in Computer Science/ engineering or Electrical engineering
• Basic computer knowledge, Good beginner knowledge on networking, basic app knowledge.
• Solution oriented with good problem solving skills
• Customer service mentality,

WORKING HOURS: 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays (Extra hours may be required when necessary). Travel within assigned region will also be required. Transportation, feeding and accommodation during travels will be provided by the organization
REMUNERATION: N 50,000 Gross monthly.

Kindly send me a message via my Facebook inbox and I will contact you as soon as possible.

Sent by Bibidola Agbelese, a Facebook user.

Interested people should inbox him on Facebook. Attached is his dp

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
MrKong:

Nice work bros

But you never post Agric related jobs embarassed

I post what I get. When I get agric jobs, I'll post.

Regards.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
A Travel Management Company located in the heart of Lagos, urgently requires the services of a ticketing officer.
Candidates must posses the ability to use the Amadeus and Sabre software respectively.
CVs should be sent to smadebusiness@gmail.com not later than 20th October 2016.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by TalentManager: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thanks to God and NLers I have finally found employment.
I apply through these two websites every week, these guys only publish short but genuine mass recruitment jobs and it changes weekly so you have to keep attacking the jobs weekly , attend interviews and you will soon land one.
Everywhere time i open my email everything is unfortunately, unfortunately! but thank you God I am now working!
http://saintlifestyle.com/careers/
https://www.pushcv.com/jobs

Warning: Don't go on Jobberman they are time wasters. They dont have the jobs advertised. They will trick you to register your details an bomb your email with junk . They will lie that application submitted to Dangote etc but its all lies.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
TalentManager:
I apply through these two websites every week, these guys only publish short but genuine mass recruitment jobs and it changes weekly so you have to keep attacking the jobs weekly , attend interviews and you will soon land one.
Everywhere time i open my email everything is unfortunately, unfortunately! but thank you God I am now working!

Warning: Don't go on Jobberman they are time wasters. They dont have the jobs advertised. They will trick you to register your details an bomb your email with junk . They will lie that application submitted to Dangote etc but its all lies.

bros so u dey find traffic for ur website....saintlifestyle.com as for me I go just stick to posts by likes of @eremy @debbie @danieloy @samakus and d rest.... thank u, Ose, dalu
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by ykolajide: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op u are very sick,why becos I hv never seeing anyone got a job true pushcv and the one u call saintlife or whatever has no career page,i stand to be correct Mutula...
TalentManager:

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vacancy!!!

B.Sc HND

HSE Officer 5years,
Liability Generation Manager 5years,
Maintenance Engineer 10years,
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer 5years,

OND/NABTEB
Maintenance Technicians 5years

Send CV to kayode@migtan.com entry closes Friday, 21st October 2016.
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
VACANCY!!! A reputable conglomerate company, operating in Nigeria and West African coast needs a SECRETARY /OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR with minimum of five years experience. The candidate must be conversant with MS WORD & EXCEL. Preferably female candidate.

Qualified and i nterested candidates can apply to clement.ogwu@clicktgi.net
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Omoze88: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Samakus:
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&grin, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Are you a fresh graduate?
Would like to kick off your career in a telecoms company?
Here is your opportunity.
We hiring Smart Ambassadors for our Mobile App brand (Afmobi).
Requirements;
Candidate must be resident in Festac or Lagos Island, have a B.Sc Degree, and great communication skills.
To apply
please send your CV to career.ng@transsion.com stating Smart Ambassador Festac/Lagos Island (Preferred Location) as the subject of the email.
Pls I tried sending my CV but is not delivering. Can u check d email address please
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
URGENT JOB ALERT!!!
Do you know of a BSc holder who lives on the island in Lagos, a beautiful, intelligent, composed, self driven, good communication skills female not above 30yrs? A client at Lekki phase 2, a Business Support Services company urgently requires the service of such candidate with good experience in Customer Service Management. Proposed take home is about 100k net monthly.

Forward CV to mholloway@icsoutsourcing.com ASAP.

Posted on 21/10/2016

1 Like

Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Omoze88:
Pls I tried sending my CV but is not delivering. Can u check d email address please

The email address is correct. Check if there's spacing in the email address you typed
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
VACANCY!!! Position:Accountant Location: Lagos Industry: ICT Qualification: HND / BSC Accounting Years of Experience: 0 - 2 years Skills: Knowledge of Accounting Softwares

Send CV with Subject ''ACCOUNTANT'' to akehinde@simplexsystem.com

Posted on 21/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Are you interested in marking Exam Script in National Open University of Nigeria, pls send in ur CV attaching your qualifications.

Minimum qualification: M.Sc, M.A, M.Ed etc.
Strictly academic qualification and not MBA OR MPA.
The venue for the marking is Lagos office at Victoria Island. A script is N200 and the least quantity u may be given is 500scripts.
The period of marking is for 2wks.

The payment is made immediately in cash after marking is completed.

How to Apply: Send your CV to fnnanna@noun.edu.ng.
Orientatation comes in November immediately after exams.

Posted on 21/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
VACANCY: Personal Assistant to the MD (French speaking)
Age range: 26 -40yrs
Cvs should be sent to jobtalentrecruit@gmail.com

Posted on 21/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
An E-Commerce company is looking to recruit OND holders or its equivalent looking for IT placement as a graphics/web designer.

send cv to hr@chariscoopers.net with subject Graphics/web designer

Posted on 20/10/2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC was established in 2000 with the mission of facilitating the rapid, even and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative and politically peaceful.

Applications are invited from interested youths across the Niger Delta to be trained in the capacity below:

Job Title: Lottery Business Professional

Locations: Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Cross River, Edo, Ondo and Imo

Job Summary
The Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, in its bid to further enhance capacity building of youths and promote Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the Niger Delta region is set to select eligible applicants for training in the Lottery Business.
The training will equip interested youths and enable them to set up and run their own lottery businesses in accordance with the National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s guidelines.
Requirements
Interested applicants must:
Possess a minimum of a University Degree or its equivalent;
Be indigenes of the Niger Delta;
Be between the ages of 21 and 35 years;
Be computer literate;
Have a passion for the lottery business; and
Have a very good character.
Examination
An online examination on General Knowledge will be conducted for selected applicants. Only successful applicants will be invited for final selection.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply online

http://www.nddc.gov.ng/lottery_training.html
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Chinyere26(f): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Samakus:
VACANCY!!! A reputable conglomerate company, operating in Nigeria and West African coast needs a SECRETARY /OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR with minimum of five years experience. The candidate must be conversant with MS WORD & EXCEL. Preferably female candidate.

Qualified and i nterested candidates can apply to clement.ogwu@clicktgi.net

location pls
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vacancies available in our subsidiary located around Agbara-ijaniki axis, Lagos.

Our Dredging business and subsidiary has a new outlet around the above stated location and we are urgently recruiting for the following positions:

1.An admin officer- who will be in charge of all administrative issues at the site office.
Educational background- must be a graduate in any field of studies with atleast a minimum of 2 working years experience. Must acquired expected skills of an admin officer.
Note, candidate must live around Mile 2, Agbara-ijaniki axis.

2. Site cashier- Candidate will be in charge of recording all daily cash transaction at the site office as well as perform other cashiers daily job functions. Must have atleast 1year working experience in the job position. Candidate must be smart and must have basic accounting skills. Educational background- OND in accounting or HND/Bsc in Accounting will be acceptable.
Note, candidate must live around the outlet location.

3: Accountant: candidate must have atleast 3years working experience in accounting and financial management. He/ she will be in charge of all financial transactions at the outlet, daily posting and preparation of financial reports of the outlet. The candidate will be reporting to the Group CFO. Candidate must be a graduate and must have knowledge on accounting softwares packages.
Note, candidate must live close to outlet location.

Chief Operating officer- candidate will be in charge of general operations both administrative and business development of the outlet. Must have good business acumen as well as work as in managerial portfolio for at least a minimum of 2 years. Must possess excellent leadership/ managerial skills and must be personable to represent the subsidiary at all top business meetings. Good educational background profile is expected from candidate.

Interested candidates should apply as follows:

For Admin job... your subject should be ..." Re: Admin Agbara-ijaniki"

For cashier job..." Re: cashier- Agbara-ijaniki"

Same applicable to other vacancies.

Forward your CV to the following email address: ani.nwah@femabpreperties.com.
Application closes on Monday 24th Oct. 2016
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by Samakus(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chinyere26:

location pls

Lagos
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by monabass: 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
TalentManager:

I agree with you, jobberman na correct'job man'.
I have submitted numerous applications through them without any invite. They are primarily after money
Re: Thread For Recent Not-So-Advertised Jobs In Nigeria (Lagos Mainly) by niyogeol(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samakus:
Vacancies available in our subsidiary located around Agbara-ijaniki axis, Lagos.

Our Dredging business and subsidiary has a new outlet around the above stated location and we are urgently recruiting for the following positions:

1.An admin officer- who will be in charge of all administrative issues at the site office.
Educational background- must be a graduate in any field of studies with atleast a minimum of 2 working years experience. Must acquired expected skills of an admin officer.
Note, candidate must live around Mile 2, Agbara-ijaniki axis.

For Admin job... your subject should be ..." Re: Admin Agbara-ijaniki"

For cashier job..." Re: cashier- Agbara-ijaniki"

Same applicable to other vacancies.

Forward your CV to the following email address: ani.nwah@femabpreperties.com.
Application closes on Monday 24th Oct. 2016
I got a mailer demon after sending mail to this address.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos:see What Unemployment Has Caused In Our Country / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Photos Of Two Security Men Sleeping On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.