Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot (55718 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by smardray(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rex1:
Hmm! Interesting, I have finally gotten to were u guys are and I must say, this story is really beginning to heat up. Nice work oga NevetsIbot, keep it up.
boda Rex hop uve read tarasha ehn....assasin ....i case my rest...lemme coomman b going[\b][b]
Rex1:
Hmm! Interesting, I have finally gotten to were u guys are and I must say, this story is really beginning to heat up. Nice work oga NevetsIbot, keep it up.
[b] boda Rex hop uve read tarasha ehn....assasin ....i case my rest...lemme coomman b going[\b]
Rex1:
[b] boda Rex hop uve read tarasha ehn....assasin ....i case my rest...lemme coomman b going[\b]
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Daeveed(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice work man...
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
[b]

Shindara pressed the horn angrily at the slow drivers on the road. She wondered what they were doing on an highway if they couldn't move faster. She saw that no car was in the opposite and swung straight into the lane burning rubber li,e a mad bull from hell. At over 190km/hr, she overtook three cars at a stretch narrowly missing hitting the corolla coming her way.

"Damburuba!'' The man in the corolla yelled at her. His heart was already in his mouth.

"Your father'' Shindara replied.

"Please, drive more gently please. Don't kill us'' The soldier by hersaid. His eyes was already filled with tears. Obviously shaken that Shindara could take a risky chance like that.

Shindara didn't apologise. All she thought of was getting Henry to Kano immediately. Who knows if he'd be dead soon. They arrived Kano ten minutes later and after asking several confused people the direction to a goverment hospital and losing their way, they finally located the hospital. Henry and the Other soldiers were wheeled inside but only Henry was taken straight to the operation room.

Shindara waited along with the other soldier for the operation to be over. It was taking way too long and Shindara couldn't hide her worry.

"Relax Ma, he'll get out of it. Sit down and rest your legs'' The other soldier said like he already knew the future. Shindara rested her back on the passage wall.

"you think? He's been comatose man since he was shot and it's been three hours and yet the doctors aren't done. That's enough reason to worry. Please let me stand abeg'' She folded her hands. she pulled off her helment and tossed it at him.

She saw the doctor come out of the operation room and immediately ran up to him. The other soldier rose too.

"Please tell me he'll be fine'' Shindara begged.

The doctor sighed. "we can't say. His condition is very very bad and we can't predict when he'll come out of his coma. However, his heart wasn't hit but some organs were destroyed and he lost too much blood we've tried our best and have stabilized him. It all depends on him now to decide if he wants to live or die.''

"Can I see him please?''

"Sure, when the nurses are out''

Meanwhile, back at the combat zone........

"That's the last of them. All 26 of them are dead except for one rebel we couldn't find. He should be the sniper that took out the lieutenant'' Clement reported to Danladi wass frowwning deep in thoughts.

"hmmmmn, wrap it up guys, we're off to Kano.'' Danladi notified the remaining 9 men. They loaded up the bodies of their dead partners into a truck.

"where the hell are you guys?'' Danladi whispered into a device in his hands. He saw Clement look back at him.

''you said what sir?'' Clement asked thinking Danladi was trying to talk to him.

"get into the ammo truck and shut up'' Danladi replied irritatedly. He got into the van.

Clement got in wondering why Danladi had been acting fishy. His thoughts were stopped by a shoal of bullets aimed at him from the bushes. He ducked immediately but a bullet got into his shoulder. Danladi had rolled out of the truck too.

"We're under attack by unknown gunmen. Take your cover!'' Clememt screamed as he held onto his wounded arm, only releasing his grip to aim at the men in the bush. Danladi was beside him with another soldier behing the amoured truck.

"Clement, lets go around through the bush and boycott them like before'' Danladi ordered.

"But lieutenant, he's wounded and losing blood'' The thrird soldier said surprised at Danladi's command.

"I care less. Both of you, follow me'' Danladi walked straight into the bush st the other side of the camp followed by Clement and the third soldier.

"can you manage Clement?'' The third soldier asked looking at the pale Clement.

"I can't. I can't. I'm losing blood. Lt. Danladi,I can't go on, please'' Clement pleaded as his wound bleed more due to the high temperature.

Danladi turned to look at them. They were far away from the camp now. He pulled out his pistol and planted a bullet into the third so.diers head.

"what the helll!!!! Why ....'' Clement screamed in shock as the soldiers body dropped by him. Danladi sent a bullet into Clements heart immediately.

"go rot in hell'' He spat at Clement and turned to leave Clement gaping at him as his heart died slowly.

"we'll go together... Rebel'' Clement managed to say. He raised his pistol and triggered a bullet into Danladi's body and died.

Please drop your comments

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by heemah(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nice one Clement! Danladi should rot in hell! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Mobecs(f): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
I really wish Danladi would die from that gun shot, but the story would need an antagonist to develop its plot..... undecided

Good work so far, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by LoveSpirit: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2016
Henry had better live..else Shindara is in soup.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 4:40am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice one
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by smardray(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2016
nd danladi never came back....he turnd into anoda rebel...I'm sure he isn't dead.....antagonist don't die easily....love d story like....can't wait for my prediction to come true

TheBlessedman....is baba agbede not done with d gun yet!!!!!!!
abeg team h3ro pple no vex say theblessedman no dey around na hin grandpapa die...so na hin come inherit d old man gun....d gun nid repairs... so he carry am go meet baba agbede...he wan take over d granpas job (huntering)...,recession at werk
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2016
Oh cmon clement shouln't av shot danladi nw...danladi's boys are around so he will survive but clement would be labelled a rebel with d oda soldier by danladi wen he is just suppose to die a hero...Henry by d power infested on me by d love of shindara oya di'de my fwend abi did u tink its chewing gum and comatose state u came to do In kano...stand up joor...nice work man...love the plot...nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by yusufibrahim(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Nice story bro keep them coming we are here for them...... More grace to u #respect
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by sharliz(f): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Waiting for more plz......
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Priceless piece...#pls continue
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
heemah:
Nice one Clement! Danladi should rot in hell! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!
lol. Don't be so sure uhn

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mobecs:
I really wish Danladi would die from that gun shot, but the story would need an antagonist to develop its plot..... undecided

Good work so far, more grease to your elbow.
thanks hon. grin

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
LoveSpirit:
Henry had better live..else Shindara is in soup.
how :-/
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
smardray:
nd danladi never came back....he turnd into anoda rebel...I'm sure he isn't dead.....antagonist don't die easily....love d story like....can't wait for my prediction to come true

TheBlessedman....is baba agbede not done with d gun yet!!!!!!!
abeg team h3ro pple no vex say theblessedman no dey around na hin grandpapa die...so na hin come inherit d old man gun....d gun nid repairs... so he carry am go meet baba agbede...he wan take over d granpas job (huntering)...,recession at werk
predictor.... No go reveal my plot o. Lol
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Oh cmon clement shouln't av shot danladi nw...danladi's boys are around so he will survive but clement would be labelled a rebel with d oda soldier by danladi wen he is just suppose to die a hero...Henry by d power infested on me by d love of shindara oya di'de my fwend abi did u tink its chewing gum and comatose state u came to do In kano...stand up joor...nice work man...love the plot...nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
how else was Clement supposed to avenge himself na?

Pastor. Lol
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
yusufibrahim:
Nice story bro keep them coming we are here for them...... More grace to u
#respect
thanks bro.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
sharliz:
Waiting for more plz......
tomorrow.... Thanks
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ziniroe:
Priceless piece...#pls continue
sure.... thanks...
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:
tomorrow.... Thanks
Tomorrow is today o... Show ur face
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
Tomorrow is today o... Show ur face
lol...... See me see wahala
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
as we don start again, nah Godwin
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
as we don start again, nah Godwin Rex1, where you dey?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
[b]

"boss are you okay?'' The sniper asked as Daanladi hopped closer to him in the bush.

"the basrard shot me'' Daanladi cursed as he pulled out his walkie talkie.

"let me help dress it'' The sniper said bending down to inspect the wounded lap. Danladi hit him straight on the face.

"Get away from me scoundrel. Here's the task I have for you.''...... Danladi reeled his evil plans into the snipers ear.

"sleek one boss'' The sniper grinned.

Trina rolled her eyes as the episode of jennifers diaries she was watching finished. She pressed next and settled very well into ger bed.

What else could she do? Henry was in combat and probably enjoying time with that female soldier, Shindara. The thought of it annoyed her. She had been avoiding Okafor for days now. To her, he was being too desperate. The last night, he had dragged her to a restaurant. A boring one at that. His lame jokes were totally out of it.

Who makes a joke about dying children?

She had made up her mind that night to totally repel the love arrows Okafor sent cupid to strike her with.

" can't let that demon into my heart.... I've suffered enough'' she thought. 'Henry is the next big thing now'

She heard a soft knock on her door. Okaforcame in witha small smile.

"Good evening dear. How are you?'' He asked, walking into the room in slow strides and settled by the bed.

"I'm fine. How was work today?'' She asked turning herface aside, she scowled irritatedly.

"Great..... I made dinner. Will you be down to eat tonight?'' Okafor stood up and walked towards the door.

"yes.'' Trina replied. She got up from her bed and followed him with her arms folded.

"Okafor,'' Trina called. Okafor turned to see Trina folding her hands and smilling.

"yes dear?''

"Where are the divorce papers?'' Trina dropped the words. Okafors heart failed him. She could see the shock on his face.

"I.....I.... Uhn...'' Okafor stuttered. He wasn't expecting that type of question after all he had dome. He wished he'd just dissapear.

The eye contact between He and Trina scared the sh1t out of him. Thankfully a call came in.

"Helllo, who's this?'' Okafor picked the call. It was an unknown number.

"you said? Lt. Henry is comatose?, when?, okay, where are you now? I'm coming to Kano now'' Okafor dropped the call with shock registered on his face.

"Henry was wounded? Is he going to die?'' Trina asked with tears already rolling down her cheeks.

Okafor watched her tears roll down. Here's she was crying for another guy.

Okafor walked away angrily. Henry!!!!!!

"lieutenant, we're coming now.'' One soldier dropped his walkie talkie in shock.

"What's wrong Nasiru?'' Another soldier asked

"Sergeant Clement killed Daniel and almost killed the lieutenant. The lieutenantis wounded''

"Oh crap''

Please drop your comments
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by LoveSpirit: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
And the dead can't talk. Poor Clement.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by mirob(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Poor Clement indeed.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Keep it coming
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shebi I predicted d future...op if ah catch u ehn shebi ah resemble pastor 4 ur eye abi...moriyanu so u can find godwin and rex1 but u can't even sight me abi God dey...nevetsibot I dey vex 4 una ooo...sha u still be nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by PromzRoyal: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2016
I love this story bro i would lovee to be a writer like you show me the light coolI love this story bro i would lovee to be a writer like you show me the light
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Many of y'all thought I'll take a month or two before I start another story. Buh; I'm back now. I won't talk much in this one. It's not a
werewolf story and it isn't all action alone. I hope it's a good read for all of you.

Rex1, slimsue, eniola7, babtuna, coolbreezy01. Moriyanu. Shegss2009 dytla,vickkydgreat. Call the class register o
Advertise or sell your book.
1.Post a cover photo.
2.Tell us its genre.
3.Tell us what the book is about and why we
should buy it
4.Give us a link to download or buy it.
You can also give us sneek peaks of your up
coming books,show a scene or artwork from
your book and promote a book discount.

https://mobile./203031816788444?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6343703903974516375%3Amf_story_key.7649370577812931494
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Shebi I predicted d future...op if ah catch u ehn shebi ah resemble pastor 4 ur eye abi...moriyanu so u can find godwin and rex1 but u can't even sight me abi God dey...nevetsibot I dey vex 4 una ooo...sha u still be nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa

no mind me. neveltsbolt don make person drop guard on top the torii before ni.
e go give us 4 update at a go to appease the gods

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mom's New Boyfriend / Fulfilled Dreams / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.