Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot (55710 Views)

Sinister Affections Part 2 / "The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Nevetsibot u are a bad friend...see as dey are insulting me calling a whole me a gay....sha moriyanu come and clear ma name ooo...hmmmm let danladi taste d wrath of a general small...
baba no vex. Motiyanu no fit reply qoutes so he's kinda mute now...... You and rex1 sha.... Bahahaha
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Poor Clement............
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Missmossy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Aww Clement is dead embarassed Danladi is evil and heartless. I hope he dies slow and painful. Nevetslbolt more wisdom to you.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Missmossy are u single and searching cause I am...*in adekunle gold voice* ma lo friend zone mi...clement I told u ooo...u for no shoot some times the best way to be a hero is to let oda do d work den u collect d fame...orobo kip on rocking...nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by MoriYanu(m): 12:17am On Oct 25, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Missmossy are u single and searching cause I am...*in adekunle gold voice* ma lo friend zone mi...clement I told u ooo...u for no shoot some times the best way to be a hero is to let oda do d work den u collect d fame...orobo kip on rocking...nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa

you sha dey look for nairaland gf. smh
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2016
coolbreezy01:
from moriyanu to mossy.... Lol. Guy, your case strong o.... Lmao
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2016
MoriYanu:

you sha dey look for nairaland gf. smh
and bf* ....... He will find. Lol
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Moriyanu dnt let me go and come and catch u ooo cuz if a do....*in falz voice* ehn nevestibot u knw dhat itz pre-wedding and marriage pishures that is always on fp nw so I want to join bad gang nw,,,come drop update joor abi reccesion catch ur story too....nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2016
[b]

Gen. Okafor fumed as he watched Danladi talk more of Clement to the newsmen. He lost his cool ,walked up to Danladi.

"Stop it! This is against protocols and you very well know that!'' Okafor said in a deep voice.

"Arrest this idiot. Take him back to the camp and await me'' Okafor ordered his body guards.

They responded swiftly, handcuffed him and drove him out. However, Danladi wasn't looking a bit worried or concerned. His mind was made up.

The journalists ooooed and ahhhhhed as Danladi was dragged away. Okafor watched the camera men giggle excitedly as they had covered the whole scene. This would be cool cash for them.

"Everybody, drop your camera's and devices. Some things can't be seen by the general public''

The journalists shrugged, defying Okafor. Okafor pulled out his gun and corked it.

"obey the last order!!!!" He roared.

Slowly they all dropped everything on them. Shindara helped to delete the recordings of the trash Danladi had said.

Her eyes almost betrayed her by threathening to let tears fall right before Okafor. They had been drilled to fight tears and pain. Crying now will only make her look weak. Who was she crying in her heart for? Definitely, your guess is as good as mine.

"Ah, I see, you two are getting along'' Trina cooed as she walked up to Tony and Zhara who were seated outside Henry's place playing a multiplayer gladiator game.

They were both grinning and jeering at eachother when Trina showed up and ruined things.

"yeah, we are. Good afternoon'' Tony replied her without taking his eyes off his phone. Trina hid the sadness on her face again with a smile.

"Well, who's she Zhara. Lives next door. Has a dead gorgeous brother who's a second lieutenant here and he's single'' Tony replied pursing his lips irritatedly. Zhara still hadn't looked at Trina.

'proud girl. Couldn't even utter a word of greeting' Tony thought

"Hi Zhara'' Trina greeted. Zhara raised her head up in a proud manner.

"Morning!'' Zhara replied curtly.

"Oshey joooor. Omo gidi! " Tony roared with laughter. They all couldn't understand yoruba. A white bimbo and a Fulani girl.
Trina knew the joke was on her, however she came here for something serious and promptly ignored Zhara.

"Tony, have you heard from Henry?'' She asked resting her backside on the railing.

"no, his phone is always offduring operations i've not been able to get accross to him. Why?'' Tony eyed her suspiciously.

His uncle was only gone for a day and a half and she was already missing him. He shook his head.... She was really jobless.

"I have somethings to tell you and I want you to be strong and take it like the strong man you're growing up to be''Trina said and this time, she got the attention of Zhara. Tony could sense the tension with which she spoke. His face became pale hoping she wasn't about to tell him something he feared above all things, Henry's death.

Trina squatted before him and held his jittery hands in a consoling manner.

"Your uncle was shot twice in the heart region. He's still in coma and no one knows if he'll make it. I'm sorry Tony'' said Trina with a tear channeling its way from her left eye to her jaw. The look on Tony's face broke her.

The glitter in Tony's eyes dissapeared and like a broken dam, tears flowed down without hessitation. The tears held on to his cheek just like he wanted to hold on to hope, hope that Henry would make it. If Henry didn't make it, what would he do?

Zhara gasped. She wanted to ask about Danladi but kept shut. She placed a hand on Tonys back.

Tony withdrew his hand from Trinas', stood up and walked into the house and the turning of keys let them know he had locked himself in

"Awwwn, Tony'' Trina sniffed.

"Sister, how about my uncle? Lieutenant Danladi'' Zhara asked.

"I don't know. I'm no news caster''

5 p.m, the same day.

They had successfully transported Henry to the camp clinic. He was still comatose but his skin texture was already getting better and his pale look was going. It gave Shindara some hope.

However, she didn't like the fact that Tony wasn't eating a thing. She had met Trina at their doorstep begging him to open the door. Shindara's presence had made him fling the door open as he threw himself into her hands. She saw Trina get green with envy but ignored her.

After telling Tony that his uncle was now in the clinic, they set out to see him along with Trina.

Shindara got out of the shower and dressed up. She made some calls to her parents informing them of her return and set out to find Danladi.

Danladi had been court-martialed and punishd. He was temporarily demoted to the position of a warrant chief for two months. He wasn't bothered at all. His plans weren't disturbed.

His next plan was how to end Henry. He could wake up soon. He needed to be killed. That was his next scheme.

He got a call from Shindara asking to see him. He smilled brightly, she needed someone to talk and he was just there for her. He arranged for them to meet at a cafe outside the camp. Fifteen minutes fast forward, he was seated at a table waiting to Shindara to arrive. She came in and took her seat.

He smilled brightly and ordered food for them but she didn't touch hers. Her face was cold and straight. She hadn't uttered a word.

"Shindara, you haven't touched your rice since'' Danladi asked.

"I'm not hungry, thank you'' She replied. "I wanted to ask about Clement. Coming here wasn't neccessary''

Danladi's face turned cold. "And what about him?''

"Was it true? All what you said?did he really do that?''

"woudl I lie. Atleast the wound i have on my leg is proof'' Danladi pointed to his lap.

"that reminds me! How come you are qble to move around despite your wound''

Danladi smilled sinistery ''There are several ways to bypass pain''

Shindara ooohed and nodded.

"I never throught Clement was a rebel. I still believe it's an eror....... The thought of it alone makes me sick.....''
Danladi got up. He wasn't interested in the talk. "come, let me take you back to the bank''

Shindara got up wondering what was wrong. Maybe taking about Clement to him was a bad idea. She followed him outside the cafe. It was getting dark. She walked behind the cafe to the car park following Danladi. They got to his car but Danladi did something insane.

He grabbed Shindara's hand, spun her effortlessly to him and wrapped his hands round her waist. She was shocked and couldnt say a thing. Danladi went in slowly for a kiss. Shindara tensed up. She was pressed on him now. Her eyes bulged in its sockets. Danladi's grip on her was strong and she could feel the attention he was having as she was pressed on him. His lips were now close to hers. She turned her head aside,he stopped and stared at her.

A call came into her phone. She was grateful for the call and wriggled her way out of his hands to pick up the call. It was Tony.

"Hello!!!Aunt Shindara, my uncle is awake!!" Shindara heard Tony squeal happily.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Samexdx(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Wow! Am so loving this. But no one knows when we should be expecting the next update,maybe nextweek
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by LoveSpirit: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Samexdx:
Wow! Am so loving this. But no one knows when we should be expecting the next update,maybe nextweek

Abi.. Or next two weeks sef
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by LoveSpirit: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Weldone bro...buh pls let dem updates be consistent.. #StillFollowingAnyway
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
op Is back grin grin grin,..,.....thought you abandoned the story.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Samexdx:
no vex bro.... I'm too busy these days
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
LoveSpirit:
Weldone bro...buh pls let dem updates be consistent..
#StillFollowingAnyway
will try bro... But work keeps piling up. Not my fault bro
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
op Is back grin grin grin,..,.....thought you abandoned the story.
lol ....me... Abandon something I started.... I've never done that nd i wont start now.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Samexdx(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
LoveSpirit:

Abi.. Or next two weeks sef
Dont mind NevetsIbot jare
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Samexdx(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
no vex bro.... I'm too busy these days
Still following sha
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by kweenie: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
patiently waiting for d updates but make it soon be4 we start forgetting d characters.
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm....... Can't Danladi just Die now?
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by coolbreezy01: 3:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Ha nevetsibot....u aff kukuma succeded in disgracing me sha...since den only one update...I won't tell u 2 kip it up cuz its dropping the drill and anxiety on the story...but sha after all doze rants d write-up still dope sha...nevetsibot aKa nevetsBaBa
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Truegal(f): 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cool story Nevesibot but ur delay in updating is making me lose interest in the story. More power to your elbow sha
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by LoveSpirit: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nevetsibot just wait, na just small remain for me to unfollow, unlike, delete, report all these stuff!
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by queenpheesah(f): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
Waiting For Update oo Waiting For Update oo
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
[b]

The ride to the clinic was silent. It seemed like the seatbelt strapped Fear and creeps into Shindara. Danladi was unusually cold after she told him of Henry's wake. His eye balls were a shade darker as a lot seemed to be going through his mind. He was even driving recklessly and slamming on his horn.

'is this how he reacts when he's happy?....... Very creepy' Shindara thought and glanced at him.

His face was relaxed and brighter. he was also smilling. The continuous dazzle of lights from several cars plying the road flashed in through the windscreen on his face.

'Double creepy'

Moreover, she was still not at peace with him for the stunt he tried on her back at the restaurant. Who swoops a girl into his arms all of a sudden without giving her the green light. She couldnt deny the fact that he was the first to speak to her beating Henry in that aspect. But Henry, despite his manyflaws at wooing had stung her heart with cupids bow.

'He definitely must know that Henry likes me. They are friends. Why would he try to hit on me?' She wondered.

But what in the world was wrong with some guys? Danladi must be very mad thinking his very fine look can win her over. Last time she checked, he wasn't half as good as Henry when it comes to humour

"I'm sorry. Back there at the restaurant. I didn't know what came over me'' Danladi spoke up owning up tohis mistake.

Shindara kept her lips sealed and didn't look his way. He should just keep driving and take her to prince charming, Henry.

"Please don't hate me Shindara. I was wrong. I will make it up to you. Just don't tell Henry. It'd break our friendship'' Danladi pushed again.

"You thought he was going to die so you'd take over me like I'm some kind of throphy?'' Shindara said in a firm tone.

Danladi smilled inwardly at how close she was to the truth. 'as if you knew' He said in his head

"No way. I prize Henry as a brother. More than a brother. We're childhood friends. I'd never wish evil on Henry. Never. It'd break me.

Look, I'm sorry for what I did back there. Like I said, I don't know why I did it''

"Fair enough!'' Shindara replied coldly.

"I'm happy he's awake. He's such a though guy'' Danladi sait chuckling a bit.

"Good for you'' Shindara replied.

Some minutes later, Danladi killed the engine of his car in a parking space in the clinic enviroment. Shindara yanked the seatbelt off her and bolted out of the car into The clinic. Danladi tagged along. Shindara ignored him as she jogged her way to Henrys ward. When he finally stopped jogging along, she stopped.

"Aren't you coming to see him?'' She asked.

"No, I'm sure you guys will be all loved up once you get in there. I'll come back to see him. Go''

'Whatever' Shindara thought and walked away. She got to Henry's room and waited by the door. She brought out her phone and made use of the front camera to look at herself. She had to look good. She stepped into the room after knocking to find Henry talking with Tony. Whatever they must be talking about must be so serious due to how Tony was almost poking his ear into Henry's mouth.

Henry was lying down as he felt pain when trying to sit up. He looked towards the door and found Shindara standing there, doing nothing..... Wait, she was doing something.... Oh yes she was... Doing the only thing she could do... Crying. Henry broke into a wide welcoming smile that told her 'I wasn't gonna leave you'. He raised his hands wide welcoming Shindara to get a hug.

Shindara smilled through her tears and ran into his embrace. Gently though, who'd wanna bump into a guy with a wounded chest. She let her tears flow happily. She was with him now and that was all that mattered to her.

"Did you think I'd leave? Laye laye.'' Henry whispered into her ears.

"I thought you were gone. The last two days were hell'' Shindara wiped her tears and rose from the hug.

"Okay... Now I'm definitely too young to watch you guys. This shows isnt rated 13. Wierdos'' Tony jeered at them, more at Shindara because she hadnt even noticed him. He walked out of the room.

"sounds like you missed me so much'' Henry taunted.

"for where. I was just hoping you'd be the stubborn goat you are and wake up. Nothing more'' Shindara pouted.

"Why do I smell lies all of a sudden?'' Henry replied sniffing around.

"Stop jor, you know I missed you. So, did you see anything in the other side?''

"Which other side?'' Henry asked puzzled.

"Heaven or hell, whichever one you were in for the past two days''

Henry had a good laugh. This was the opportunity he was looking for.

"I actually saw.'' He grinned.

"What? What? What did you see?'' Shindara squealed like a baby.

"the part where you said 'yes''' Henry replied smilling.

'' me.... Replying yes... To what question? "

Henry took the remote control of the player in his room and pressed the play botton on it. John legends 'all of me' started to play.

"Shindara. When iwas comatose, I wondered why I hadn't done this earlier. My near death experience made me realise what an unfufiled like I would have had if I had died without your love. Be my love Shindara, my significant other. Lets take this whole friendhip to a whole new level. Please be my girlfriend '' Henry produced a ring from under his pillow and watched Shindara's eye water.

'' yes. Over and over again. I love you''Shindara replied and threw herself into his embrace again. He was smiling from ear to hear.

Tony could be seen outside the door through the glass part jubilating.

"You didn't say you loved me too'' Shindara protested.

"make me. I'm not saying Nada'' Henry stuck his tongue out.

"You must o.... Oya... Say it''

"No....''

"Say it.''

"na by force?''

"by all means''

"I wont say it''

"I'll pinch you o'' Shindara threathened showing off her fingernails.

"Is that a thr....''

Shindara stretched her hand at his lips and gave it a good pinch. He screeamed.

"awwwww....... Why na. You just ruined my sexy lips''

Henry wondered why Tony had let this she-devil in. What pary of "Don't let Trina come in'' didn't he understand.

Now, he was here wishing she'd just leave and stop bugging him. Shindara had gone to prepara something decent for him...... Like pap.

"Henry dear. You've been unusually silent today. I'm here for you. Speak to me'' Trina probed.

Henry sighed for the upteenth time. Maybe she'd go away as soon as she realizes he wasn't in for talking.

"When have I ever babbled around you that you're insinuating that I'm unusually quiet'' Henry asked, frowning.

" I just thougt you needed someone to talk to''

"What do you wan't from me Trina? What?'' Henry glared at her.

She giggled a bit ''you look adorable when you frown''

Henry's face changed from anger to a baffled look. His frowning face could scare the bravest of men but here was a lady calling the face adorable.

'or...did anything happen to my face?' Henry thought. He looked into the miror. His face was still the same.... What type of witch was this Trina.

"Henry. The thing is... I'm crazy for you. I love you'' Trina said staring Henry in the eye. He didn't look surprised or happy about the news she just dished out.

"Okay.... But I'm sorry.... I'm taken already'' Henry replied and turned to his phone '' the general might need some loving too''

"It's her right? Shindara. You're with her now'' Trina's voice was breaking.

"Yes. I'm sorry, I don't do married women''

"Such a shame... But you do unloyal b1tches''Trina raged.

"who did you just call an unloyal biitch?. Are you losing some screws in your head?'' Henry replied angrily.

"Oh, so you think she is loyal. Well, get ready to be shellshocked. Your girlfriend is a dirty cheathing slut that flies from d1ck to dicck''

"Get out Trina. Get the fĂșck out!!!!!'' Henry shouted. Tony barged into the room alarmed at Henry's raised voice. He gave Trina the ' i knew it was a bad idea to let you in' look.

"Here. See for yourself!''Trina tossed her phone at Henry.

He picked it up and stared at the screen in horor. His whole world was shaken. There were two pictures.

One of Shindara and Danladi sitting and dinning in a restaurant. Shindara was backing the camera and Danladi was s milling at her.

The second picture was of Shindara and Danladi again. This time. Shindara was wrapped in Danladi's hands and looking into his face. She was backing the camera again but Henry's head made a play of what could have happened after the shot was taken. He shut his eyes painfully.

"you see? While you were here fighting for life, she was with your supposed bestfriend kissing and smooching. You ought to have seen the way they kissed! Breathtaking! You've been played, Henry. Big time''

Henry screamed and smashed the phone on the wall by him. Blood began to spurt out of his mouth. He was blacking out , reason heartbreak. His chest was now full of his own blood. He took a final worried and troubled glance around the room.

"I loved her'' He said and slipped into coma again.

END OF PART ONE.
1/3
THANKS FOR READING.
PART TWO WOULD BE UPDATED ONCE I'M DONE TYPING IT. STAY TUNED

THIS HAS BEEN A PLEASURABLE RIDE WITH YOU GUYS

Thank you so much grin

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
LoveSpirit:
Nevetsibot just wait, na just small remain for me to unfollow, unlike, delete, report all these stuff!
oh no bro... Don't say that. I've a very busy life out there.. Studies/art and writing/drum tutoring,.... My hands are just too full all of a sudden.
No vex bro. You've been a great reader
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by kweenie: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
interesting...but my Oliver twist z asking 4 more...more updates pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by mattyboy007(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nyc one guy... More ink to ur pen
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks Man, more graace
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by YINKS89(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
dis trina na devil
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by bummybummy(f): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2016
Trina z a bitch of d highest order
Re: Sinister Affections By Nevetsibot by Hardybattee45: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Interesting l dey enjoy una........ Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mom's New Boyfriend / Fulfilled Dreams / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.