Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (77343 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2016
I don't understand the country Nigeria, like you are going to dictate what citizens should wear?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by MissingBudget: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
I love her shoes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Chubhie: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
MzPecs:
The woman and her shoe look so scary angry
Nice shoe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ireneony(f): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Ogeneronaldo:
Last tym i checked,naija is a secular state n a democracy,y do we alwys bring religion into evrytin we do,wats ur busnes how ppl chos 2 dress demselvs,economy is dying;sorry,dead n dey r dere chasin shadows n promotin bigotry,we pretend alot,n we r d most devlish of all,does d dress stop buhari frm perfoming? Ndi ara
best comment here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ramalot(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
My Dear your dressing is out of point. go back home and dress like a decent matured lady from a decent home . Ladies imitating Kardashians , Rubbish unworldly life. Women got no shame again, time shall come women will be moving around necked on the road.

Women and Fashion be like Apc & lies grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy short like embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dumbest post ever. What exactly is wrong with her dress?

Apart from being ugly, I don't see anything indecent about it. What kind of hypocritical morons live in Nigeria?

It's like each time I visit this site to keep up with Nigeria, a bunch of my brain cells die just reading through all the ignorance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by nino10: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2016
I don't know y Nigerians just decide to be foolish! What is wrong with her dressing and why is everybody blasting her? If it was rihanna or Cynthia Morgan or beyonce putting on that dress, we would have be raving about it! Mtcheew abeg leave mata for matayas, that woman is OK.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Ajengogo(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
The rule was made for staffs and not visitors

It is the visitors that would even corrupt the staff members easily. The rule applies to everybody. Next time she visits the office, she will dress like a normal respectable woman.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by cyrilamx(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2016
For once Nigerians were almost unanimous in their denunciation of her mode of dressing. It high time we abide by institutional dressing code if we must have business to do with the organisation concern..if you were attending a clubbing event, you won't dress like Mary Amaka there. Truth is nobody is against fashion rather abuse of fashion which is synonymous with stupidity.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ireneony(f): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
My Dear your dressing is out of point. go back home and dress like a decent matured lady from a decent home . Ladies imitating Kardashians , Rubbish unworldly life. Women got no shame again, time shall come women will be moving around necked on the road.

Women and Fashion be like Apc & lies grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy short like embarassed embarassed embarassed
stop typing nonsense. .
Dumbest post ever. .

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Mazeed(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
If I be her Husband eeeh!

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by MzPecs(f): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Chubhie:

Nice shoe.
cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by esosuo: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2016
FAshion .Causing wahala since the days of metusela , looks like dis is the only tin dis buhari govt has been able to impliment , it is a welcomed one because if dem leave all dis babes dem ready wear only pant dey waka office to office.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Chubhie: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2016
MzPecs:

cheesy
I've got one exactly like that.Didn't know it's unisex until now. The lady ain't looking bad tho.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by sammytwain(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Dis one na confam musheya
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by 99foxxy(f): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2016
Aunty your dress get as e be. like say you put bomb in side, e no make sense jare...
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by PaulIdu: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
She looks like a bat in that dress ..even a very liberal person like me would have sent her away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by idu1(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
You wore bedsheet and you want them to allow you in. Your shoe sef shine pass the immigration wey wan give you passport. Madam, are you from sunshine Fc sad
when u go change this your car?
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by 989900: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
She doesn't work there; none of their business. If you think she's a security threat, frisk her, but I bet you don't frisk those in hijab who are a greater threat.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
I do not like what she's wearing, but if she's comfortable in it, fine. It's not about what she's wearing, but the fact that they are imposing a particular dress code on us! If they succeed in shaping what people wear to government offices, what stops them from imposing hijab on women in the nearest future?

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by deliveryboy: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Ogeneronaldo:
Last tym i checked,naija is a secular state n a democracy,y do we alwys bring religion into evrytin we do,wats ur busnes how ppl chos 2 dress demselvs,economy is dying;sorry,dead n dey r dere chasin shadows n promotin bigotry,we pretend alot,n we r d most devlish of all,does d dress stop buhari frm perfoming? Ndi ara
Just shut up and switch on your brain. Did you notice mark zuckerberg dressed in suit and tie to meet the president? Why didn't he wear his signature t-shirt, jeans and trousers to the president's office. Must someone else always teach you how to use your brain?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by back2sender: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
What is this one wearing? Is this a shirt or a gown or an agbada ?
How can she sit on a chair with this kind of dressing.
All in the name of fashion, Thank God dey chased her out!!!!!!
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
This is welcome development! Ashawo/olosho must stop roaming from one ministrt,department to another looking for potential customers

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by back2sender: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2016
candy:
I do not like what she's wearing, but if she's comfortable in it, fine. It's not about what she's wearing, but the fact that they are imposing a particular dress code on us! If they succeed in shaping what people wear to government offices, what stops them from imposing hijab on women in the nearest future?
You can wear pant and bra alone to work since there is No dress code.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2016
This is welcome development! Ashawo/olosho must stop roaming from one ministrt,department to another looking for potential customers.
I knew Olosho's and their customers will fload this thread casting abuse on PMB
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2016
She fit conceal anything under that dress,she for just dress appropriately just this once,it won't kill her..smh
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by sportman117: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2016
hmmmmm,Naijabet man say so
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Lol...her dressing tho and d screaming..dem go think say ns winch sef
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Adagba1: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
Tokziby:
The officer realized that she was going to use the stairs and there is no way u can climb a staircase without revelations 101. Abeg Madam pack well joor, that place no be club. Zukerberg had meeting with the youths in Shirt and jeans, while he wore suit during his visit to Aso Rock. Different occasions calls for different dressing. If u can wear that to church and sit in the front row and Ushers no waylay you, then u can surely where it anywhere. I wonder how u will sit and not end up revealing things
God bless you my brother
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by dasparrow: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
deliveryboy:
Just shut up and switch on your brain. Did you notice mark zuckerberg dressed in suit and tie to meet the president? Why didn't he wear his signature t-shirt, jeans and trousers to the president's office. Must someone else always teach you how to use your brain?

What has Mark Zuckerberg got to do with this? Mark was visiting a PRESIDENT. This woman was just going to a government parastal. What is wrong in what she wore? There is no breast or thighs hanging out so where is the problem?

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by CHYMZZY(m): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Lwkmh! This woman just resemble pidgeon.. This picx is just remindin' me, when i breed pidgeon..
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Angelo45(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
You wore bedsheet and you want them to allow you in. Your shoe sef shine pass the immigration wey wan give you passport. Madam, are you from sunshine Fc sad
Choi grin grin
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by bigtt76(f): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2016
If there are no official notice to the public prior to her being bounced, then it is wrong. If she was warned earlier about dress code officially, then she's wrong. The staff she's going to see should have warned her before hand. It is also possible she's a frequent caller to the office.

This has no religious undertone. Banks (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-31/u-k-banks-attacked-for-elitism-as-may-targets-social-inequality), medical school, engineers and even the Nigerian Law School has dress codes. We should stop all these rantings and do the right thing.

Immoral dressing such as this has seen oil blocks and huge contracts allocated to unqualified ladies who in turn re-sell these.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.