Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (77312 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Adaku, no vex abeg
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by BaBaMike: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2016
There's nothing wrong with this beautiful cloth!

Ignorance is a disease indeed. This woman went to ask for a service from a public office. She is not working at immigration office. There is a dressing code written all over the wall of Nigerian missions. Home and abroad.

I wonder how many of this people spewing out nonsense here have been to any public offices in a secular world?

And for those who are still ignorant of PMB's plans to Islamize Nigeria this is a little stint as well.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by MurderX: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2016
repogirl:
Is like they will soon pass a bill that all women in Nigeria should wear hijab that will reach the floor.

This is my concern
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by socrates007: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2016
This dramma about dressing is making me feel there is more behind it as it is perceived now.very soon ,we might be given dress code in nigeria.and our ladies might be asked to put on hijab.the islamisation agenda is fucking real

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by dasparrow: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2016
nino10:
I don't know y Nigerians just decide to be foolish! What is wrong with her dressing and why is everybody blasting her? If it was rihanna or Cynthia Morgan or beyonce putting on that dress, we would have be raving about it! Mtcheew abeg leave mata for matayas, that woman is OK.

Most Nigerians are hypocrites. Not only that, I kinda feel sorry for women in Nigeria. I don't think I have lived in a country that is so hateful of women like in Nigeria. The country is very misogynist. Even the women have started suffering from internalized misogyny.

I don't see anything wrong in what the lady wore. The front of her shirt dress maybe a little short but other than that, I see nothing wrong. Everyday, I see Nigerian men taking out their pricks in full glare of the public in broad daylight on the side of the road all in the name that they are urinating. They don't even bother to hide themselves. They shamelessly expose their rotten STI infested pricks all because they need to urinate. It is no wonder many parts of Nigeria smell strongly like urine with men urinating anywhere they deem fit. I wonder why no one sees anything wrong with that. Yet the same heifers will come online to come and castigate a young woman's dressing. If her boobs were out, I would have understood. If all her thighs were out, I would have understood. None of that is the case.

Funnily enough, if it were Beyonce wearing this outfit, bloody Nigerians will praise her to high heavens. Many Nigerians are two-face hypocrites.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Mayflowa(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2016
After reading through page one of this post, I realized how oppressed, subdued, unimaginative and irrational a lots of Nigerians are. I only wish those posts were made to create fun.

Someone has just been embarrassed by an agency that is supposed to create excellent customer service in a secular country, we are all here to irrationalise and makes fun of ourselves! First, that dressing is decent enough. She covered up to neck. What if her leg is opened? Everywhere is hot. Offices are not air conditioned as a forward thinking countries do. Why do you associate a stranger leg with sexuality? We are the blame. Our mind is becoming perverse and we are becoming poor judges. No wonder we have poor leaders

This is no religious country. Nigeria is a secular country and belongs to everyone. We should place our priority.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by giles14(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2016
wouldn't b surprise if by next year dere will make hijab a most in Nigeria.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
You wore bedsheet and you want them to allow you in. Your shoe sef shine pass the immigration wey wan give you passport. Madam, are you from sunshine Fc sad

Hahahahahah.lols
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Sunnyztex(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Just thank God I wasn't there, if not you go run tired...... Good move immigration officers.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2016
back2sender:

You can wear pant and bra alone to work since there is No dress code.
you don't get it, do you?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by chocolateme(f): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Scream:
People here no well ...laff wan tear my belle
my dear no talk am ooo.. i don laugh pour the green tea wey i dey drink for ground.. Nairalanders no get chill at all.. the funniest is that batman abi Spiderman stuff chaii.. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Sick nation.. Sick people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2016
A sensible comment at last..
Mayflowa:
After reading through page one of this post, I realized how oppressed, subdued, unimaginative and irrational a lots of Nigerians are. I only wish those posts were made to create fun.

Someone has just been embarrassed by an agency that is supposed to create excellent customer service in a secular country, we are all here to irrationalise and makes fun of ourselves! First, that dressing is decent enough. She covered up to neck. What if her leg is opened? Everywhere is hot. Offices are not air conditioned as a forward thinking countries do. Why do you associate a stranger leg with sexuality? We are the blame. Our mind is becoming perverse and we are becoming poor judges. No wonder we have poor leaders

This is no religious country. Nigeria is a secular country and belongs to everyone. We should place our priority.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Dress the way you want to be addressed
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by seyluv(f): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2016
What's wrong with wat she's putting on..?? Besides what's d business if immigration officers with dressing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2016
fellis:
There is nothing wrong with her dressing and the person that sent her back was just displaying frustration from Buhari economy
don't mind them.I'm still looking for the indecency in the dressing undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin cry grin cry grin
what were you doing awake at that time?? angry angry
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2016
Sunnyztex:
Just thank God I wasn't there, if not you go run tired...... Good move immigration officers.
please spot the indecency in the dress because I'm still looking for it

I won't be surprised If the pseudo self righteous immigrants officers had a Bonner.they never talk wetin dey do them

The irritating part of it is with all this unwritten dress constitution you will think Nigeria IS so moral meanwhile we hear of rape of minors every day,even s.u ladies aren't speared.

Sick perverted twisted religious hypocritical baboons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
what were you doing awake at that time?? angry angry
I wasn't ready to sleep sad tongue
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Mayflowa(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
A sensible comment at last..

I am glad I am not alone on this point. We do have a long way to go. We need emotional and mental re-orient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I wasn't ready to sleep sad tongue
so you haff join bad gang
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2016
seyluv:
What's wrong with wat she's putting on..?? Besides what's d business if immigration officers with dressing..
what do you expect when they're sexually frustrated apes that can rape anything when eyes aren't there but IN the broad day light they're moral judges till they're caught grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Mayflowa:

I am glad I am not alone on this point. We do have a long way to go. We need emotional and mental re-orient.
not just that we need job specifications and job description so that every one will know their place and when they're crossing the line.the question is is that part of his job or what he's paid for to be monitoring people's outfit undecided

Check them very well the people involved might NOT even be serious with their jobs because I don't understand how a serious minded person will give a damn about what she's wearing if it's not evidences of lust

There's even an addage that says when purpose is unknown abuse is inevitable. They should go back and know the purpose of them being in that office in the first place

Pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
Sick nation.. Sick people
our minds reflect the deplorable ways of our streets,roads, polluted air and chaos everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2016
grin I didn't join, it's just In my blood grin tongue
mrmrmister:
so you haff join bad gang
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
dasparrow:

Most Nigerians are hypocrites. Not only that, I kinda feel sorry for women in Nigeria. I don't think I have lived in a country that is so hateful of women like in Nigeria. The country is very misogynist. Even the women have started suffering from internalized misogyny.

I don't see anything wrong in what the lady wore. The front of her shirt dress maybe a little short but other than that, I see nothing wrong. Everyday, I see Nigerian men taking out their pricks in full glare of the public in broad daylight on the side of the road all in the name that they are urinating. They don't even bother to hide themselves. They shamelessly expose their rotten STI infested pricks all because they need to urinate. It is no wonder many parts of Nigeria smell strongly like urine with men urinating anywhere they deem fit. I wonder why no one sees anything wrong with that. Yet the same heifers will come online to come and castigate a young woman's dressing. If her boobs were out, I would have understood. If all her thighs were out, I would have understood. None of that is the case.

Funnily enough, if it were Beyonce wearing this outfit, bloody Nigerians will praise her to high heavens. Many Nigerians are two-face hypocrites.
they Will even justify why their penis is out and give you a thousand reasons why they have a right to urinate anywhere they deem fit.if you put your head down sef they can urinate on it

Is it people's raping their mothers ,arrested one day released the next day that cannot think they have the right to become overnight moral judges and dress code judges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by bodmas3000(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2016
When u are going to a corporate organization u need to dress corporate not unruly like u are going to a party they so serious work not nonsense so don't be annoyed dear dress well next time you are going there.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by unongu(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Myself too won't let you in, with this shirt like superman, you fit cary Boko Haram stuff inside.
grin grin grin
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2016
These we're exactly the things kanwuliaextra/kanwulia spoke about

Dirty
Hypocritical
self righteous
Wicked
Immoral and every form of depravity devil himself hasn't thought of

Only if God gave us the power to choose our nationality.smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
bodmas3000:
When u are going to a corporate organization u need to dress corporate not unruly like u are going to a party they so serious work not nonsense so don't be annoyed dear dress well next time you are going there.
please where Is the unruliness in the dressing mr corporate undecided
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't understand the country Nigeria, like you are going to dictate what citizens should wear?
thank God for social media. In a matter of days or weeks this matter will go viral and the immigration officers will feel the heat.it's like they don't know or remember why they were employed in that office in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2016
ramalot:

Dumbest post ever. What exactly is wrong with her dress?

Apart from being ugly, I don't see anything indecent about it. What kind of hypocritical morons live in Nigeria?

It's like each time I visit this site to keep up with Nigeria, a bunch of my brain cells die just reading through all the ignorance.
I'm telling you

And it's obvious nairaland is a reflection of THE regular Nigerian mind which also reflects in the streets office working places a nd social functions like church /mosque undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.