Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (77342 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Dvampire(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2016
You wear only shirt and you no wear knicker, you dey complain say dem embarrass you. Ask yourself if it was your daughter who dressed like this to see you at the office, what impression you for get. Sister, you goof for the dressing. Just keep calm.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by EdDave(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2016
"Two female immigration officers pointed at me and instructed him not to allow me enter...."

There s nothing wrong with your dressing. Except that it is good for a quickie. Just lift up the curtain and voila! Paradise!
So i suspect those female officers saw you as a threat. Coming to chance them in their own domain, when they have their eyes on the big boys.
I m sure they have plans for the man you went to see.

I don't know o. embarassed
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by KanwuliaExtra: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
These we're exactly the things kanwuliaextra/kanwulia spoke about

Dirty
Hypocritical
self righteous
Wicked
Immoral and every form of depravity devil himself hasn't thought of

Only if God gave us the power to choose our nationality.smh

Morrrrrring sweets! grin
I don choose my nationality tey tey o!
Say no to DIRTY NAIRA!!!! cry
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Ajengogo:

It is the visitors that would even corrupt the staff members easily. The rule applies to everybody. Next time she visits the office, she will dress like a normal respectable woman.
a visitor going there and spending a couple of minutes or hours will corrupt staffs that have been working there for how many years?

Who is corrupting Who? undecided
is Nigeria itself not corrupt. What type of corruption don't we have in Nigeria
administrative corruption
industrial corruption
political corruption
social corruption
religious corruption
economic corruption
academic corruption

Saint immigration officers undecided

Na them no corrupt undecided
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Morrrrrring sweets! grin
I don choose my nationality tey tey o!
Say no to DIRTY NAIRA!!!! cry
can you imagine THE nonsense this swines are ranting about when their counterparts who aren't Even as religious as they are are breaking through in science and technology yet they turned themselves to moral warlords as if they're saints.smh

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2016
kocoD:

Those 2 lady officers were jus beefing coz dey can't do d same
probably grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:
Madam go dress well and stop crying like a baby.
define well dressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
ydass:
She's embarrassing herself
and the immigration officers are exposing their lust too.

If there was no explicitly stated dressing rules in that filthy office then they have no right to turn themselves to overnight dressing judges but if there was a clearly stated rule an she disobeyed it then your point is valid. Till then shut up Till the holier than thou immigration officers say their own side of th story since there's an addage that States that there are 3 sides to a story. The accuser the accused and the truth

Social media has exposed the matter. It's only a matter of time before it goes viral
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Jokkarm: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Biko nu , this woman should be sent to Kenya for flying competition .
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by delishpot: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
The dressing no make sense sha, She should just wear native next time. Some women sha, going to immigration and dressing like she is going to sleep over at a friends house. Its well.
But O, I thought the dress code was for their staff only?
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by PMWSpirit(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
Rexnegro:

who Told You its a pointed bobi? You will be shocked that after removing the bra na olimpus has fallen down You go See next. I don't judge Nigeria girls/ladies bobi again until I See it without bra. most don lost their pride Tey Tey.

That's why I said WELL PACKAGED , I know say bra off means our very own ASO ROCK AS FALLEN
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by shurlermoz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
I don't know what to feel for this woman, a part of me feel enraged because a public office should not discriminate and she is not "entirely" badly dressed but there must be a reason for that rule. They wouldn't just wake up one day and ban dresses like that if there is no need for it, maybe they mistook her for an olosho.
I can't understand why I have to pay to enter customs office at TinCan office Lagos, I have shifted and argued about it but they care less.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
mini agbada
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by BraniacX(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
What business does the government have on legislating on decency and dress ethic? Why decency appeals to us culturally, this government at different levels have a penchant for bringing a religious (islamic) angle into it! Beware APC!! <sad this is not the fucking islamic republic of arewanistan! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin I didn't join, it's just In my blood grin tongue
shocked so you're the bad gang, I want to join angry angry
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:
shocked so you're the bad gang, I want to join angry angry
If you have the requirements grin tongue
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
If you have the requirements grin tongue
What requirements?? angry angry
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by WestAfrican: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
I laughed after reading some comments. How on earth are we going to become a developed nation.

Those who are in power of authority are using it as a means of oppression.

There are heaps of hippy / hippies in America, Britain and Australia. They are treated fairly like everyother citizen. There lots of educated Nigerians but our orientation is still shallow for such reason we will continue to hit rock buttom.

Perform your duties as an immigration officer and leave religion out of work place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by brightalo1010: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
define well dressing
Ask those that sent her parking about the dressing code they allows in there terrain.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

What requirements?? angry angry
No angry faces allowed grin tongue only this type of faces are allowed >>>> smiley grin cheesy kiss wink cool unless you won't be qualified to join my bad gang tongue
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No angry faces allowed grin tongue only this type of faces are allowed >>>> smiley grin cheesy kiss wink cool unless you won't be qualified to join my bad gang tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is that all??
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ziga: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Comments here are not surprising...

Nigerians are the biggest problems of Nigeria.

Bloody hypocrites!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:
Ask those that sent her parking about the dressing code they allows in there terrain.
so why are you then dictating. Oloshi. grin
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by IbBarham(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed. .
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by brightalo1010: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
so why are you then dictating. Oloshi. grin
Then why is ur madam crying upandan the internet like a baby with that her masquerade attire instead of asking them to define for her or grow her brain on how to dress properly.Oloshi twice grin
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by litaninja(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yimu...this was not a dress code thing trust me. Madam you were bounced cuz overall you bloo.dy Fugly mehn. Dang!!! You kinda look like poorlly made amala. Ahan.
Meanwhile, your dressing was a threat to the pekus domain the female officers already established.
hian
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Dogzimalon: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
The dress no be am at alllllllllll!
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is that all??
yes that would be all grin kiss
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by mrmrmister: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yes that would be all grin kiss

angry angry angry angry angry
So what's bad about the gang angry
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
mrmrmister:

angry angry angry angry angry
So what's bad about the gang angry
it's my own defination of bad but you've ruined it now, you are disqualified grin angry
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
thank God for social media. In a matter of days or weeks this matter will go viral and the immigration officers will feel the heat.it's like they don't know or remember why they were employed in that office in the first place
My sister, this one no even give me mouth, someone even said if you are going to a corporate place, you must dress corporate, like what does that even mean? Do these people even know the meaning of "public place"?

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by euchariadavid(f): 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Na wa o,this dressing no be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.