Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,030 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos (77306 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
I am sometimes Ashamed to have to share the same air and space with some Nigerians especially the sort of idiots who come here condemning the Lady for her dressing. You and your kinds are the reason for rampant abuse of power in our society.

First of all, Your opinion with regards to modesty is irrelevant. If she like make she wear bum shorts or show her navel or even wear bra and panties sef - until it becomes illegal - The Immigration staff have no right to refuse her service or ask her to leave the building. Is this a Sharia country?

The illiteracy amongst our youth is so mind boggling - We have to wonder how our country will move forward. Why can't we focus on the real issue here...again, her manner of dressing is irrelevant - the real issue is a govt agency refused service to a citizen who was well within her rights to dress as she so pleases.

Secondly, back to your overbloated and hypocritical sense of morality...unless you are blind... I don't see no cleavage showing and the length is not out of line short.

I am appalled by the comments here - We will never advance as a country with these level of ignorance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Emeka71(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
There is nothing wrong with her dressing only that is not corporate formal dressing.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by abatisegun: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
contactmorak:
Nawa o

See more photos here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/this-lady-was-bounced-from-immigration.html
. Now its your turn. When they are banning female well dressed with her hijab u people didn't see any big deal in it. So enjoy it
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Sulaimon01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Scream:
People here no well ...laff wan tear my belle

I swear me sef o, my stomach don almost burst. I trust Nairaland to make me laugh in a day, not smile o, I mean LAUGH in
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Sulaimon01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Scream:
People here no well ...laff wan tear my belle

I swear me sef o, my stomach don almost burst. I trust Nairaland to make me laugh in a day, not smile o, I mean LAUGH
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Smallyyyyy: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Can't stop laughing oooo
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ruggedadventure(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
onatisi:
she resemble suicide bomber .

Why she too wear all black as if she dey fo funeral.
Lol... abi ooo
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by KanwuliaExtra: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
SAMBARRY:
can you imagine THE nonsense this swines are ranting about when their counterparts who aren't Even as religious as they are are breaking through in science and technology yet they turned themselves to moral warlords as if they're saints.smh

Nor be you dey read them thrash? cheesy
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:
Take one give your madam ...you people should go back there and finish the job.crying here will never help the rejection.
nahh.its the social media warlords that will soon descend on the fake incompetent immigration officers TILL the matter gets to the top wink

That's if they won't be dismissed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:

Nor be you dey read them thrash? cheesy
Its really very annoying. We're in 2016 for God's sake almost entering 2017 and some lunatics are still carrying their shallow misogynist brains up and down.pathetic to say the least

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
naijaFrank:
I am sometimes Ashamed to have to share the same air and space with some Nigerians especially the sort of idiots who come here condemning the Lady for her dressing. You and your kinds are the reason for rampant abuse of power in our society.

First of all, Your opinion with regards to modesty is irrelevant. If she like make she wear bum shorts or show her navel or even wear bra and panties sef - until it becomes illegal - The Immigration staff have no right to refuse her service or ask her to leave the building. Is this a Sharia country?

The illiteracy amongst our youth is so mind boggling - We have to wonder how our country will move forward. Why can't we focus on the real issue here...again, her manner of dressing is irrelevant - the real issue is a govt agency refused service to a citizen who was well within her rights to dress as she so pleases.

Secondly, back to your overbloated and hypocritical sense of morality...unless you are blind... I don't see no cleavage showing and the length is not out of line short.

I am appalled by the comments here - We will never advance as a country with these level of ignorance.
as in hennn.i just taya

Only iF God gave us the power to choose our nationality
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SAMBARRY: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
cococandy:

Well mischievous dudes and those goody-two-shoes women have us feeling like we are crazy. Like we are seeing something that is not there.
this country is just hopelessly sychophantic.it doesn't look like Nigerians ARE ready to free themselves from mental and religious slavery anytime soon

1 Like

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Kirinwa: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
Rules have been made.
She should comply...though she's short so the gown isn't that bad.

On a second thought...she's a guest and not a worker so why didn't they let her in?, that's bad!.

With what she's wearing she could have been mistaken for a mad woman. It seems like she's wearing only over flowing shirt. This is what you wear when you are in your husband's house. You may wear his shirt but stepping out with it. Omo.

How do we know whether she's wearing pant self? The dress is suggestive joor.

Seems like she needed a quickie.

See her dress like PARACHUTE!
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by OYAY(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Is she a masquerade? Egungun be careful oooo!!!
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by ephi123(f): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nigerians truly deserve the leaders they have. Imagine the kind of moronic comments on this thread. What justification does the Immigration Service have to refuse to attend to someone on the basis of their dress, are we in Saudi Arabia?
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by banme1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
What an awkward dress.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Caveatemptor(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Back to the future.
1984:Big Brother is watching you.

We are in serious trouble under this government. A bunch of sanctimonious pr1cks and Kuntz.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by passyhansome(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
r
Dear your dressing is out of point. go back home and dress like a decent matured lady from a decent home . Ladies imitating Kardashians , Rubbish unworldly life. Women got no shame again, time shall come women will be moving around necked on the road.

Women and Fashion be like Apc & lies grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy short like
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
So bad dat pipo r proud of wht dey shd be ashamed of.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by Caseless: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Myself too won't let you in, with this shirt like superman, you fit cary Boko Haram stuff inside.
grin
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by redsun(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Nigeria is fast becoming a Taliban state. Backwardness.
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by KanwuliaExtra: 3:05am On Sep 04, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Its really very annoying. We're in 2016 for God's sake almost entering 2017 and some lunatics are still carrying their shallow misogynist brains up and down.pathetic to say the least

Verily verily I say unto thee. . . .
Even if the lord appears today as a FEMALE, the misogynists will not change! grin

Welcome to BUHARI SHARIA!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by lepasharon(f): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Harry Potter shoes! grin grin
Re: This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos by SenatorJames(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2016
I am still looking for what is wrong in that dressing as a requirement for granting her Visa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!! / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / This Woman's Unbelievable Body Transformation After Just 1 Year Of Squats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.