Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way (10117 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2016
One of Jesus's core message is love, but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones, The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kakamorufu(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2016
to me
God created no one to be homosexual, they become that because of their actions and thinking. Moreover Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of that same action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Kakamorufu:
to me
God created no one to be homosexual, they become that because of their actions and thinking. Moreover Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of that same action
How because of their action and thinking? They're were like that from childhood. they didn't chose to be homosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Redoil: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool. God said go and multiply and not go and add. Do you believe in God? The foolishness of allowing man to mary man and woman to marry woman in the long run will surely lead to the extinction of man. Why did God made eve for adam?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Redoil:
Lennycool The foolishness of allowing man to mary man and woman to marry woman in the long run will surely lead to the extinction of man. Why did God made eve for adam?
That doesn't answer the question, why did he create them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kakamorufu(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

How because of their action and thinking? They're were like that from childhood. they didn't chose to be homosexuals.
I hear. ur born as a male. Buh u fink u shld be a female. and loving person of same sex. u telling God who made u as a male/female didn't know what he's doing Abi. in short, homosexuals and tranny are confused lots

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kakamorufu(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Redoil:
Lennycool The foolishness of allowing man to mary man and woman to marry woman in the long run will surely lead to the extinction of man. Why did God made eve for adam?
abeg tell him oo
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Kakamorufu:
I hear. ur born as a male. Buh u fink u shld be a female. and loving person of same sex. u telling God who made u as a male/female didn't know what he's doing Abi. in short, homosexuals and tranny are confused lots
First of all I'm not a homosexual, I just observe the hypocrisy in Christianity, you're confusing homosexuals with transgenders, homosexual are comfortable in their sexes, they're just attracted to men. Non of you have answered why God made them that way?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by sonofluc1fer: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Nigerian Christians will honor an embezzling politician with front row seat, then burn a man whose sexual preference harms them in no way.

Our Morals and values in this country are so warped.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Pidggin(f): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Homosexuality is a sin, if a child was born this way it is because of his ancestry not God

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Homosexuality is a sin, if a child was born this way it is because of his ancestry not God

Do you know many animals have been seen engaging in homosexual acts?

I guess from your post that those animals ancestry caused it too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by malvisguy212: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:
One of Jesus's core message is love, but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones, The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?
Is homosexual right or wrong ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
Is homosexual right or wrong ?

Is it natural or not?

NB: I'm not homosexual
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by malvisguy212: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Is it natural or not?
NB: I'm not homosexual
“I was not born this way,” she wrote. “The life I have now is not something I ended up with because I had no other options. Make no mistake – it's a life I chose.” Lindsay Miller.
If people are born gay, why are they Ex-gay ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kakamorufu(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

First of all I'm not a homosexual, I just observe the hypocrisy in Christianity, you're confusing homosexuals with transgenders, homosexual are comfortable in their sexes, they're just attracted to men. Non of you have answered why God made them that way?
am not saying you are homo.just saying my own opinion.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by danielblessing(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2016
"If God created them that way" ??hey get your facts right. Everything created by God is good.
No one is born a fool,they became fools.
No one is born gay,they became that....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2016
malvisguy212:

“I was not born this way,” she wrote. “The life I
have now is not something I ended up with
because I had no other options. Make no
mistake – it's a life I chose.”
Lindsay Miller.

If people are born gay, why are they Ex-gay ?

Bros, why answering question with question now?

Anyways, consider the below
hopefulLandlord:

Do you know many animals have been seen engaging in homosexual acts?
I guess from your post that those animals ancestry caused it too
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2016
danielblessing:
"If God created them that way" ??hey get your facts right. Everything created by God is good.

I guess those other animals seen engaging in homosexuality "became that" too?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2016
danielblessing:
one of the widespread misconception about homosexuality is that it is a choice, but research has shown that it isn't, gay people are indeed born that way and the so called ex gays were wither never really gay(rather bisexuals) or they're hiding they're lying. If you believe God created man, then that must mean he created gay people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by malvisguy212: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Is it natural or not? NB: I'm not homosexual
hopefulLandlord:

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by malvisguy212: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Anyways, consider the below
did you seriously just say this!!! ? I ask a question which you ignore but instead you reply back with a question. Did I accuse you of answering a question with question ?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2016
still haven't gotten a satisfying answer
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2016
malvisguy212:
did you seriously just say this!!! ? I ask a question which you ignore but instead you reply back with a question. Did I accuse you of answering a question with question ?

The point I've been making are very simple and clear brother

You believe Yahweh created everything, right?

Since some other animals created by that same Yahweh have been seen carrying out homosexual acts, why then can't we say that that same Yahweh created homosexual men and still made it a sin for them to do something he created them with?

I hope I've been clear enough

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

one of the widespread misconception about homosexuality is that it is a choice, but research has shown that it isn't, gay people are indeed born that way and the so called ex gays were wither never really gay(rather bisexuals) or they're hiding they're lying. If you believe God created man, then that must mean he created gay people.

There is no scientific evidence whatsoever that homosexuals are born that way . Please stop reading crappy atheist websites

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no scientific evidence whatsoever that homosexuals are born that way . Please stop reading crappy atheist websites
Pls, what do you think causes homosexuality amongst other animals?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:
still haven't gotten a satisfying answer

Bros, there's no satisfying answer

Evolving morality has made certain "smart" Christians to explain away the "god against homosexuality" part of the bible same way it made certain "smart" Christians explain why it isn't wrong for women to wear trousers

If only we can possibly time travel to the future, we'll definitely see "Christians" of the future do things that "Christians" of the present would consider "sinful", "unchristian", "taboo", "abomination" etc

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, there's no satisfying answer

Evolving morality has made certain "smart" Christians to explain away the "god against homosexuality" part of the bible same way it made certain "smart" Christians explain why it isn't wrong for women to wear trousers

If only we can possibly time travel to the future, we'll definitely see "Christians" of the future do things that "Christians" of the present would consider "sinful", "unchristian", "taboo", "abomination" etc
I should just stop hoping shouldn't I? not going to get one.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Pls, what do you think causes homosexuality amongst other animals?

Animals eat their young ones during famine . Do you think they know what they are doing ? As a human if you kill your young one you will end up in jail .

Some animals also eat their droppings and mate with their parents and siblings , what do you think causes that ? Don't you think humans should consider that too ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Animals eat their young ones during famine . Do you think they know what they are doing ? As a human if you kill your young one you will you end in jail .

Some animals also eat their droppings and mate with their parents and siblings , what do you think causes that ? Don't you think humans should consider that too ?
I see you skirted the Question completely Ebukas. As usual, you steer clear of the logical questions I present.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2016
Lennycool:

I see you skirted the Question completely Ebukas. As usual, you steer clear of the logical questions I present.

You guys always miss it . All I'm trying to let you know is that homosexuality is not natural simply because animals do it . How is this abstruse
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2016
No true christian hates anybody but many people - christians and non-christians - are instinctively uncomfortable with homosexuality. Safe to say that it is conventional, going by the majority, human behaviour to dislike homosexuality. But God is Love and rightly so is the message of Jesus Christ. But before Love there was the Law and in it were commandments. Where there is Law, there is always Judgement and Jesus Christ is the Judge (John 5:22, Acts 17:31) and God is Just (Col 3:35, Ecc 3:17). The Law is defined in the commandments and Jesus Christ came not to abolish the law but to fulfill it (Matt 5:17).

Now, God is Holy and Righteous and hates sin and sin is defined as lawlessness (1 John 3:4), ie. living in discordance with the law. Homosexuality is sin (Gen 19; Lev 18:22; 20:13; Rom 1:26-27) and the bible tells us that those who indulge in it will NOT inherit the kingdom of God (1 Cor 6:9). But does God hate homosexuals (sinners)? Yes, (Ps 5:5, Hos 9:15, Lev 20:23, Prov 6:16-19) as long as they continue in sin. If they repent and turn to God - “Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” (Is 1:18) - through faith in Jesus Christ then this verse would apply “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”(Rom 5:cool

Christians love and follow Jesus Christ, but here's what Jesus says about that "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me" (John 14:21) He goes on to say "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him" (John 14:23) What this means is that believers of Jesus Christ have His Spirit in them and should express His Love towards people and abhorrence of sin.

So, do christians hate homosexuals? No. But out of love for their souls not to perish from the wrath of God in judgement. We pray and tell them to repent and turn to God.

Are they born that way? If yes, why did God create them?

The same would apply for those born blind, deformed, dumb or lame. The answer is I don't know yet. I think the why's aren't so important, what is is how we make use of our life here on earth. We serve a God of miracles that is able change any situation. Besides, the christian life is about daily dying to the flesh from its lusts and passions (Gal 5:24; Matt 16:24) and it can only be done by the Spirit of God in believers.
Lennycool:

That doesn't answer the question, why did he create them?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by ijay18: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Lenny!its simple,God never created them that way...have u ever heard of the devil,the founder of sin! Yeah he also works too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures) / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / Death Is Not The Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.