Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way (10112 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why don't you quote the verse where the bible says that? We all have a choice between eternal life through Jesus Christ or condemnation. Nobody's going to make that choice for anyone.
raphieMontella:

he wills everyone to repent?
The bible says he purposely made some for hell...so?? What u saying bruh?
Read the bible...
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
We're talking the same thing then. Although, I kind of disagree with sin-consciousness vs God-consciousness thing. To be sin-conscious is to be God-conscious. when a believer knows a particular sin is a problem then they would ask God to help them overcome. It is also fulfilling to live a daily life of repentance.
For some of us that came from a close-to-numb conscience towards evil, that's how we are reminded that we still have the Holy Spirit. Because He through our conscience would convict us of sin we used to love doing. The bible says 'When you become aware of your guilt in any of these ways, you must confess your sin' Lev 5:5. In context this is followed by sacrifice. But thank God no sacrifice is required anymore because of His grace.
Also, my proselytizing against sin is the unpopular message in Christianity today. Everyone here and the unsaved people I know have all heard about how Jesus loves them but, you'll agree with me that, that never moves them or anyone away from the life of sin. It never bothered me then and I doubt it would anyone. But I'm sure emphasising the consequences of sin and God's wrath in judgement would definitely help our society today, and deal with the conscience of those who hear such and still continue in sin even among christians.
God said to Ezekiel 'When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning from his wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.' Ezek 3:18
Another thing about the Pharisees, when you read in context you'll find that there was always a motive behind everything they said about or asked Jesus. They never asked just to know, they always asked so that they could accuse.
Overall nice one with your posts and comments, I remember I followed you earlier. And I see you certainly have more patience than I do with some of these angry blasphemers here. God bless you brother.
alolatee:

Ok bro.What i mean by saying not pointing people to sin is in trying to let people be sin-conscious not God-conscious.Trying like the pharisees do who accuse Jesus of rather not pointing the sins of those publicans, harlots and sinful men he ate with to which he was trying to show my presence is enough to dissuade sinners from sin.He was pointing them to Jesus(himself)-the saviour.Thanks.I didn't in any way try to correct u.You are correct.I have only tried to buttress your point.True preaching of Christ must always include repentance from sin.In Acts16vs31 the man asked what must i do to be saved to which Paul answered believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou and thy house will be saved.In Acts2vs39, the people asked what must we do to be saved to which Peter said repent(from sin) and be baptised everyone of you from your sin and you will be saved.Repentance must be from sin which is a message that involves we tell people about the dangers of sin and its end(hell) and believe unto salvation-Romans10vs9-10.Thanks
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by alolatee(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
TheSixthSense:
We're talking the same thing then. Although, I kind of disagree with sin-consciousness vs God-consciousness thing. To be sin-conscious is to be God-conscious. when a believer knows a particular sin is a problem then they would ask God to help them overcome. It is also fulfilling to live a daily life of repentance.
For some of us that came from a close-to-numb conscience towards evil, that's how we are reminded that we still have the Holy Spirit. Because He through our conscience would convict us of sin we used to love doing. The bible says 'When you become aware of your guilt in any of these ways, you must confess your sin' Lev 5:5. In context this is followed by sacrifice. But thank God no sacrifice is required anymore because of His grace.
Also, my proselytizing against sin is the unpopular message in Christianity today. Everyone here and the unsaved people I know have all heard about how Jesus loves them but, you'll agree with me that, that never moves them or anyone away from the life of sin. It never bothered me then and I doubt it would anyone. But I'm sure emphasising the consequences of sin and God's wrath in judgement would definitely help our society today, and deal with the conscience of those who hear such and still continue in sin even among christians.
God said to Ezekiel 'When I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give him no warning from his wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.' Ezek 3:18
Another thing about the Pharisees, when you read in context you'll find that there was always a motive behind everything they said about or asked Jesus. They never asked just to know, they always asked so that they could accuse.
Overall nice one with your posts and comments, I remember I followed you earlier. And I see you certainly have more patience than I do with some of these angry blasphemers here. God bless you brother.

Thanks bro.Sin-consciousness is more like condemnation which Romans8vs1 says there is no more condemnation(law brings condemnation) for those who are in Christ Jesus(thinking within yourself you can overcome sin by meeting certain conditions and not allowing the work of grace to prevail) while God-consciousness is being occupied with Christ(grace- your meditation becomes feeding on the word of God and what he has done on the cross such that when you do this, you tremble and rejoice you are not under the law that enslaves but in grace enabled Christ).
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oh right. We're saying the same thing again. I'm God-conscious by your definition. I meant like being more aware of what you're not supposed to do (sin). That's what I described sin-conscious equivalent to God-conscious and it is by the Spirit. Let's say you used to be a heavy smoker then after you get saved and are being sanctified, if you pick up a cigarette you immediately start feeling guilt until you drop it, you are even no longer comfortable around smokers. Or like giving bribes, I had no problem with that but now I won't, I cannot even. Like your conscience has been regenerated, giving you convictions for right and wrong by God's word. Nobody goes around memorising the ten commandments lol.
alolatee:

Thanks bro.Sin-consciousness is more like condemnation which Romans8vs1 says there is no more condemnation(law brings condemnation) for those who are in Christ Jesus(thinking within yourself you can overcome sin by meeting certain conditions and not allowing the work of grace to prevail) while God-consciousness is being occupied with Christ(grace- your meditation becomes feeding on the word of God and what he has done on the cross such that when you do this, you tremble and rejoice you are not under the law that enslaves but in grace enabled Christ).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Why don't you quote the verse where the bible says that?
with pleasure sire!!

[s]We all have a choice between eternal life through Jesus Christ or condemnation. Nobody's going to make that choice for anyone.[/s]
lol..u didnt read the bible?
Oya take
prov16:4
mark 4:11-12

believe me!
The bible is never lacking such verses
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
alolatee:

Also, there is law of redemption of late brother who had no child where his wife will be redeemed so as to give birth to a child in the name of the dead brother.That is to how far God would grant to Isreal(i must emphasis to Isreal during the law) that is where Er and Onan fell into.I believe this is a permissive will of God seeing the hardness of their heart he allowed it.That is the same reason God told Moses to allow husbands to divorce or misogny if to use your own word.God even now allows us without imposing His sovereign will on us make us choose different religions we want.For this same reason one can choose to be an atheist despite the fact that they can see creation and can read the bible in Psalm14vs1 saying only a fool can say in his heart there is no God.I timothy2vs5 says there is one God and one mediator between men and God, the man, Christ Jesus.So he allows us choose what we want despite the fact that it is not His perfect will for the hardness of our heart.God respects our privacy alot and will not intrude if we call Him quit.
summary and point?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
I would quote the scriptures you mentioned:
And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, so that ‘Seeing they may see and not perceive, And hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And their sins be forgiven them.’”(Mark 4:11-12)

When the disciples asked for the reason Jesus spoke in parables, He responded in the verses. Here you see something about the two wills of God: The Sovereign Will (Always comes to pass eg. the coming and return of the messiah, Jesus Christ) and Will of Command (It depends on obedience by free will for it to be fulfilled eg. His will for Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree, His will for you to repent and be saved, His will that christians should flee from sexual immorality for sanctification (1 Thes 4:3))

God wills (sovereign) that a condition prevail that He regards as blameworthy. His will (command) is that people turn and be forgiven (Mark 1:15), but He acts to restrict the fulfilment of that will. Paul describes this divine hardening as part of a grand plan that will bring salvation to both Jew and Gentile. In Rom 11:25–27 he says to the gentiles: "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins."

You see from this now that the divine hardening has an appointed end - 'until the fulness of Gentiles has come in' - but still part of God's plan and not outside His purpose. Paul also said in Rom 10:1 "My heart’s desire and prayer to God Israel may be saved." And in verse 21, it tells that God is extending His arms to the lost "All day long I have stretched out My hands to a disobedient and contrary people.". So yes, God ordains hardening for His purpose but also a timing to disobedience.
But it is not written anywhere that God predestined - unlike the elect (Rom 8:29-30) - anyone for destruction, rather it is His will (command) that everyone comes to repentance and be saved:

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim 3-4) "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Pet 3:9)

How do we know those who are predestined to be called?
Only He knows, but without choosing life in Jesus Christ. You or anyone else would never know.

"The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil." (Prov 16:4)
This scripture is unrelated. However, God delights in exercising lovingkindness, judgement, righteousness on the earth (Jer 9:24) so there is no escaping His wrath in judgement of the wicked/evil.
raphieMontella:

with pleasure sire!!

lol..u didnt read the bible?
Oya take

believe me!
The bible is never lacking such verses
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Emmaesty(f): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Let me add to this discussion. Nobody is born a liar, a murderer and gay. We are all born with a pure mind and what we become is influenced by what environment we are in. It's very simple, it's called socialization and developing a personality.
What ever God creates is good. It's the devil that tries to tamper with God's creation and strangely enough, we humans let him. Being a gay is a sin and it should be noted that God will not create something that is not pleasing to him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Edek27(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kakamorufu:
to me
God created no one to be homosexual, they become that because of their actions and thinking. Moreover Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of that same action
Emmaesty:
Let me add to this discussion. Nobody is born a liar, a murderer and gay. We are all born with a pure mind and what we become is influenced by what environment we are in. It's very simple, it's called socialization and developing a personality.
What ever God creates is good. It's the devil that tries to tamper with God's creation and strangely enough, we humans let him. Being a gay is a sin and it should be noted that God will not create something that is not pleasing to him
Kakamorufu:
to me
God created no one to be homosexual, they become that because of their actions and thinking. Moreover Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of that same action
Well they have said it all sad ^^
Nobody was born homosexual its all a choice

I have spoken
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Edek27(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Kakamorufu:
to me
Emmaesty:
Well they have said it all cheesy ^^
Nobody was born homosexual its all a choice

I have spoken

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2016
TheSixthSense:
I would quote the scriptures you mentionedsadMark 4:11-12)

[s]When the disciples asked for the reason Jesus spoke in parables, He responded in the verses. Here you see something about the two wills of God: The Sovereign Will (Always comes to pass eg. the coming and return of the messiah, Jesus Christ) and Will of Command (It depends on obedience by free will for it to be fulfilled eg. His will for Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree, His will for you to repent and be saved, His will that christians should flee from sexual immorality for sanctification (1 Thes 4:3))

God wills (sovereign) that a condition prevail that He regards as blameworthy. His will (command) is that people turn and be forgiven (Mark 1:15), but He acts to restrict the fulfilment of that will. Paul describes this divine hardening as part of a grand plan that will bring salvation to both Jew and Gentile. In Rom 11:25–27 he says to the gentiles:"For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.

You see from this now that the divine hardening has an appointed end - 'until the fulness of Gentiles has come in' - but still part of God's plan and not outside His purpose. Paul also said in"My heart’s desire and prayer to God Israel may be saved." And in verse 21, it tells that God is extending His arms to the lost "All day long I have stretched out My hands to a disobedient and contrary people
[/s]
all these mumbo jumbo does not concern me!!
Truly irrelevant!

So yes, God ordains hardening for His purpose but also a timing to disobedience.

your point?

But it is not written anywhere that God predestined - unlike the elect (Rom 8:29-30) - anyone for destruction, rather it is His will (command) that everyone comes to repentance and be saved:
are u a christian or a luciferan?
Christians are not supposed to lie bro..
I gave u prov 16:4...it was clearly stated...i gave u mark4:11-12...where jesus said so himself..
What are u saying sef?
He does not predestine anyone to destruction?
Pharaoh?
Judas?
Jesus killers?
Abege...

[s]"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim 3-4) "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance" (2 Pet 3:9)

How do we know those who are predestined to be called?
Only He knows, but without choosing life in Jesus Christ. You or anyone else would never know.[/s]
not my concern

"The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil." (Prov 16:4)
This scripture is unrelated.
i do not like insincere christians...
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why did you ask in the first place if you knew all the answers? I apologise for even responding. It doesn't concern you but you like the others wake up everyday pre-occupied with who you don't believe exist? If you now feel that it is God hardening your heart and has destined you for destruction, I cannot help but feel sorry for you. Anyway, good luck.

raphieMontella:

all these mumbo jumbo does not concern me!!
Truly irrelevant!

your point?

are u a christian or a luciferan?
Christians are not supposed to lie bro..
I gave u prov 16:4...it was clearly stated...i gave u mark4:11-12...where jesus said so himself..
What are u saying sef?
He does not predestine anyone to destruction?
Pharaoh?
Judas?
Jesus killers?
Abege...

not my concern

i do not like insincere christians...
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
malvisguy212:

“I was not born this way,” she wrote. “The life I
have now is not something I ended up with
because I had no other options. Make no
mistake – it's a life I chose.”
Lindsay Miller.

If people are born gay, why are they Ex-gay ?
Then she was never really gay, or she was bisexual, hence the choice to stop dating the same sex and date the opposite sex.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by HMZi: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lennycool:
One of Jesus's core message is love, but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones, The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?
bro,the idea of same sex relations is vile and goddam evil...i'v meet few persons who admit to their fondness 4 the same sex but refused to act on it..its an unholy habit,try to beat it...yes JESUS talked abt love but i doubt if at any time he approved same sex relations...sodomites burn in hell.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by HMZi: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Emmaesty:
its that simple,let none b decieved by satan.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Why did you ask in the first place if you knew all the answers?
by not relevant...i mean u answered off topic...check it yourself...you gave no explanation and had to delve in off topic explanations and random quotes from that same biible..

I apologise for even responding.
u owe me no apology...not even the slightest of apologies

It doesn't concern you but you like the others wake up everyday pre-occupied with who you don't believe exist?
occupied lol...define it how u want..doesnt make it true..
Some persons believe in spiderman and I can insult spiderman in whatever way i like...it will never make spiderman true..

If you now feel that it is God hardening your heart and has destined you for destruction, I cannot help but feel sorry for you. Anyway, good luck.

another misguided statement from you...
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mctowel01: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Brilliant topic man, brilliant. Heterosexual Societal views on homosexuality exposes a classic case of grand populated ignorance. During my secondary school days, there were quite a number of homosexuals, some who were my close friends. I use to be corncerned as to why they were like that till I learnt from them that they were just like that. They never at some point consciously decide to choose between being homosexual or not. They just found themselves having more attraction to the same sex. Although I personally find it absurd, it doesnt imply I have the right to place judgement.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mctowel01: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Redoil:
Lennycool. God said go and multiply and not go and add. Do you believe in God? The foolishness of allowing man to mary man and woman to marry woman in the long run will surely lead to the extinction of man. Why did God made eve for adam?
And why did God make hermaphrodites?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mctowel01: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Lennycool:

How because of their action and thinking? They're were like that from childhood. they didn't chose to be homosexuals.
True man... Too many ignorant folks
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by adjoviomole(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nobody was born gay or lez. They all chose to be that way due to d environment they grew,family and some other factors. some due to discrimination etc.

Concerning that of the amaphrodites, God did not create any amaphrodite, they wer born that was due to some anomaly in the genes of d parents or lineage, also exposure to some biochemicals etc....
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Redoil: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
mctowel01:

And why did God make hermaphrodites?
as in human or lesser animal? Do you know how many animals have gone extinct? Compare to human
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mrintellectual(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
GOD created NO ONE a homosexual.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mrintellectual(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
GOD did not create anyone a homosexual.

The so called research telling you that some are born homosexual is not true. No scientist was there when God was creating man.

MOREOVER, WE DON'T HATE HOMOSEXUALS. WE SIMPLY SHOW GOD'S LOVE TO THEM, WHICH CAN SAVE THEM FROM THEIR SINS.
Lennycool:
One of Jesus's core message is love, but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones, The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mrintellectual(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
raphieMontella:

he wills everyone to repent?
The bible says he purposely made some for hell...so?? What u saying bruh?
Read the bible...
The Bible did not in anyway tell us that some were made for hell.

However, GOD wants sinners everywhere to REPENT.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
mrintellectual:

Maybe, you meant the Quran. The Bible did not in anyway tell us that some were made for hell.

However, GOD wants every sinner everywhere to REPENT.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
There is no scientific evidence whatsoever that homosexuals are born that way . Please stop reading crappy atheist websites
You mean [url=http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/born-way-evolutionary-view-%E2%80%98gay-genes%E2%80%99/]scientific publications[/url]?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
mustymatic:

lol... animals sleep with their mothers too.. I guess it's ok grin
lol... animals sleep with their mothers too.. I guess it's ok
What is this one saying, your bible condones incest.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by mustymatic(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:
What is this one saying, your bible condones incest.
nigga I ain't got no bible, uh uh. I'm saying what am saying
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by joywendy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Emmaesty(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
joywendy:

Lol...I just had to reply to this comment. First,Why do you you compare gays with liars and murderers?

if it was so influenced by environment as you say, don't you think like in a country like ours where homosexuality is against the law and against religious beliefs, why do we still have them in their hundreds?

I do not agree with your last paragraph, Yes what God creates is good! But the other parts,it's an insult to people who are born with disabilities. The issue of Satan is a topic for another day.

Please op, not all Christians hate them homos, your topic has a huge form of generalisation.
Hmmmmmmm...... I'm not in the mood for an argument now
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by joywendy(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Emmaesty:
Hmmmmmmm...... I'm not in the mood for an argument now

Yeah that's why I edited my comments....you can do that to yours. But before that there is a link I wanna show you people.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/born-way-evolutionary-view-'gay-genes’/
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Emmaesty(f): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
joywendy:

Yeah that's why I edited my comments....you can do that to yours. But before that there is a link I wanna show you people.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/born-way-evolutionary-view-'gay-genes’/
It's showing error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop blasphemy God / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / Pope Benedict XVI Consecrates Onaiyekan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.