Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way (10144 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Why Do Christians Still Fornicate After Knowing It's A Serious Sin? / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Are the others mentioned also genetic?
transexual,
homosexual,
kleptomaniac,
nymphomania ,
ritual killers,

occultists,
atheists,
perverts,

Christians

Please answer the question!
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by shadeyinka(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pastafarians:

i deleted the part that was Irrelevant

What causes Peadophiles? Yes it's a mental illness but what causes it..

Note similarities:
Peadophiles: Sexual Attraction to children
Homosexuals: Sexual attraction to people of the same sex

In both of them, you have an abnormal attraction.
1. Why are they abnormal?
2. Can any one of these two be justified as normal sexual relation?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Cc: Pastafarians

If that's your point of view, cool.!
God created everyone, right? I agree!

But

God made the man but man chooses his path. Don't forget to add that.

Answer me? Did God make rapists, child sex offenders: this guys are turned on only by the under ages for Gods sake.

Your argument is weak and flawed from the very foundation.

Like, Man made guns and knives: but we all know that guns and knives don't kill, people do. We all know this from our kindergarten!

God created man, man turned himself into
transexual,
homosexual,
kleptomaniac,
nymphomania ,
ritual killers,
occultists,
atheists,
perverts,
etc.
Homosexuality is not learned it is inborn. Just like nonone can make you gay now as you were not born that way.

A rapist was caught and he said in his reason for raping young girls who could be anyone of us sisters: "God made me that way"!

Call a spade a spade. Mental problem is mental problem. Gays should go for treatment, they are sick!

For some people every information on the internet is TRUE. Google can't be wrong! Can it?

Don't you know that any thing can be supported with the information on the internet?
This was confirmed by scientific research. How can it all be wrong.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by puresaint12(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lie from the pit of hell! If God created homosexuals that way, then He has to apologize for destroying the city of sodom and Gomorrah. Homosexualism is demonic influence. Only spiritual minds discern spiritual things.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
oyeludef:

Do u hate thieves? Would u encourage ur child to continue stealing because he was born dat way?
acquired traits are differennt from heritable traits...
You didnt choose to resemble your parents...
Hommosexuality is genetic...other times by choice..
And on your kleptomaniac issue...
They affect someone/society with their actions..
By stealing from a person...they hinder his/her survival..which is the ultimate goal of the society...
Homosexuality is consensual..
Thats why although heterose.xual se.x is accepted...rape is not allowed..because consent matters...
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by raphieMontella: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2016
oyeludef:
ok talking about sex, r ppl who r sexually attracted to children born dat way too? How about yhose attracted to animals? Answer dis questions nd see ur hypocrisy
bestiality...it is like rape..because the consent/choice of the animals is taken in play...
Animals rights is a thing these days...
And on sex with minors...
Being an adult is the bedrock of ''self''
the minors are affected...emotionally..etc
they become victims..
Thats the difference
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Genesis2000(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
aminusanti:
No one born to be homosexual, the first people committed this crime were Lot's people and they were destroyed

If homosexuality is a natural thing, GOD wouldn't punish them such punishment:

The purpose of life is to worship GOD and work our way to Paradise, which He created us for. But Paradise is not cheap - however the harder the struggle the more beautiful the rewards. GOD has given each of us something to struggle with, and in His Mercy He chose that struggle that we were most capable of. No matter how hard it might be, remember that "GOD does not burden a soul with more than it can bear".

Everyone's struggle is unique. It could be in the form of kleptomania, physical or mental handicaps, obsessive compulsive disorder, being born in an extremely impoverished environment, being trapped in a war-stricken place like in Palestine or Myanmar or Afghanistan with your parents and siblings wounded and raped in front of your eyes and bombs exploding around you at all times, or being homosexual, or being straight but never getting a chance to marry the person you love, or being straight but just so obsessed with lust and desire that controlling oneself from adultery feels impossible, or straight but so physically handicapped that one can never have a relationship with anyone anyway. Everyone in all of these situations could ask "If I am bound to sin or be miserable in this situation, why did GOD put me in it in the first place?" but the reality is that we can deal with it, and this is our test. GOD alone knows that He chose this test for us over others, because maybe we wouldn't be able to deal with other tests. For example, one of the reasons GOD makes some people born in poverty is because He knows that had He given them riches, they may have abused their wealth. Or maybe He wanted to put them in that situation to develop the skills or patience to deal with other important things that they will be facing in life. The purpose of life is to see the beauty in everything despite all the odds, i.e. to worship GOD and attain Heaven.

good write up. Love your response.

But sir. Can you kindly clarify these?

Yes as a Christian, i don't like the sin or it equivalent. I don't hate anyone i only hates the works of men.

These were my questions.

Does a man be punished for what he doesn't know about? I know you will answer this one perfectly by say ignorance is not an excuse.which i also agree with you.

But do you punish me for the law that does not exist. E.g. A law that is not been passed or established? Can i break a law that does not exist?

Why do we have laws and to whom does it belong to?
Mind you laws differs from one country, religion, and one ethnicities from the others.

In India you don't kill a snake unnecessarily. Their is a penalty for that. Why? Majority of them worship it as God. But in Nigeria here snake is a very delicious meal. Lol. You knows what am talking about.

Alright. Abraham lives in the land of Or. If am not mistaken. His father and that Jeneration worships idol. But God decided to choose him and strike a conversant with him. First you are going to leave this land, and when you gets there, this is what you should be doing and not like the land i called you out from.

Now do you agree that the land Abraham comes out from does not know anything like adultery and fornication?
There is a tendency that this people might also involved in homosexuality. It is obvious that sodom and gormorah was not the only city that ingages in such activities. Infact all gentiles nation does that and also sleep with animals. Can you see that?

You know i make mentions of God striking a covenant with Abraham. (Israel) you will always hear God of Israel. Yes he started with isreal
there is a place he said Israel is my first born.
Exodus 4;22 then you shall say to pharoah, thus said the Lord Israel is my first born.

There was no law on earth before, man behaves as he likes. Man marying his sister, sleeps with stone, sleep with animals and kill anyhow some even eat theirselfeves. Just like animal in the bush. But in heaven there is law. Garden of Edem is a very good example. All this began to happen when Satan came into the world.

But God as a perfect person decided to form a family to be after his heart and image, and become perfect as well. And this family happen to be Abraham nd his children.
Gen: 17. 1 when Abraham was ninety nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said IAM God almighty walk before me and be thou perfect. he uses Abraham as an example to free the world of corruptions. And gave them law.

The earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof

Sodom and gomorah also belong to God, he as well decided to use them as an example by destroying them with fire. Which was their head quarter. Dont be surprise that God might forgive them too.

So God does not made any man a gay. But Satan did by changing their heart n mind.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by shadeyinka(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2016

No answer because the truth sometimes hurt bad!
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by shadeyinka(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lennycool:

Homosexuality is not learned it is inborn. Just like nonone can make you gay now as you were not born that way.

This was confirmed by scientific research. How can it all be wrong.

Sorry, scientific research can be very wrong!

Its just a statement that homosexuality is inborn: its like saying kleptomania is inborn!

There are so many traits that a man acquires as a result of association. One of them is homosexuality and even though you will not agree with me, some are demonic. I wouldn't discuss the second for I already have a post related to it.

But Check out:

Beastiality
Peadophillia
Anorexia
Kleptomania
Nymphomania

1. Are all these also genetic or are they mental disorders?
2. Why?
3. And what makes homosexuals different?

If you can logically answer these, I will probably agree with you.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by shadeyinka(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Genesis2000:

good write up. Love your response.

But sir. Can you kindly clarify these?

Yes as a Christian, i don't like the sin or it equivalent. I don't hate anyone i only hates the works of men.

These were my questions.

Does a man be punished for what he doesn't know about? I know you will answer this one perfectly by say ignorance is not an excuse.which i also agree with you.

But do you punish me for the law that does not exist. E.g. A law that is not been passed or established? Can i break a law that does not exist?

Why do we have laws and to whom does it belong to?
Mind you laws differs from one country, religion, and one ethnicities from the others.

In India you don't kill a snake unnecessarily. Their is a penalty for that. Why? Majority of them worship it as God. But in Nigeria here snake is a very delicious meal. Lol. You knows what am talking about.

Alright. Abraham lives in the land of Or. If am not mistaken. His father and that Jeneration worships idol. But God decided to choose him and strike a conversant with him. First you are going to leave this land, and when you gets there, this is what you should be doing and not like the land i called you out from.

Now do you agree that the land Abraham comes out from does not know anything like adultery and fornication?
There is a tendency that this people might also involved in homosexuality. It is obvious that sodom and gormorah was not the only city that ingages in such activities. Infact all gentiles nation does that and also sleep with animals. Can you see that?

You know i make mentions of God striking a covenant with Abraham. (Israel) you will always hear God of Israel. Yes he started with isreal
there is a place he said Israel is my first born.
Exodus 4;22 then you shall say to pharoah, thus said the Lord Israel is my first born.

There was no law on earth before, man behaves as he likes. Man marying his sister, sleeps with stone, sleep with animals and kill anyhow some even eat theirselfeves. Just like animal in the bush. But in heaven there is law. Garden of Edem is a very good example. All this began to happen when Satan came into the world.

But God as a perfect person decided to form a family to be after his heart and image, and become perfect as well. And this family happen to be Abraham nd his children.
Gen: 17. 1 when Abraham was ninety nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said IAM God almighty walk before me and be thou perfect. he uses Abraham as an example to free the world of corruptions. And gave them law.

The earth is the Lord and the fullness thereof

Sodom and gomorah also belong to God, he as well decided to use them as an example by destroying them with fire. Which was their head quarter. Dont be surprise that God might forgive them too.

So God does not made any man a gay. But Satan did by changing their heart n mind.

1. God has put a conscience in every man
2. Our conscience tells us what is good and bad
3. We can choose to obey or disregard our conscience
4. Our conscience can be killed by us
5. God will not judge you for what you didn't know because He is a Righteous and Just Judge
6. The ignorant will be judged by their conscience
7. Occultism: is the greatest source of abberations in normal human relationships from homosexuality, to cannibalism, to human sacrifice, to animal worship etc.
8. In the search of power, human being make alliances with demons with result in every form of perversion.
9. A community may give themselves in to these perversions until their conscience is killed.
10. In India, I will not eat cow, not because I believe it is their mother but because it is not a sin if I don't eat and neither is it a sin if I do. The same with snakes.

Summary:
Before your parents taught you not to steal, your conscience told you. Your conscience told you not to hurt others even before you knew about the law of "love others as yourself"
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by shadeyinka(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2016

i deleted the part that was Irrelevant

What causes Peadophiles? Yes it's a mental illness but what causes it..

Is it genetics or environment?
Could it be demonic?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Genesis2000(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
^^^ but having said that. We should also understand the purpose of God doing these.

We are nolonger in time of law but grace. This grace is not for sinners but were sufficients to the children of God.(righteous)

Jesus Christ has come with a boat. And the key is with him. This is not a do or die affair. Follow him and have access to the boat, or deny, or dishonor him and be perish/destroyed
How do i know this? Good. Those who didn't enter the noahs ark were destroyed with flood. Now God has brought another ark and this ark is Jesus. Look at what he says in Matthew 24: 37 for as it were in the days of noah so shall it liken the day of coming of the son of man.

There is no more an excuse now.

We should try to get some important fact here. These ark is not the one built with wood or build with hand. This one was build without hand. We are talking about heaven. People that entered noahs ark latter died. But those who will enter this very ark will never see death.

Dear this ark is heaven. Just like every other countries have their conditions you must meet before granting you a visa. E.g. America. So God has it own condition you must meet before you can be granted a visa. And that visa is Jesus.

And homosexual, idolatry, robber lesbians and the likes will never be granted that visa. That is what everybody should bear in mind.

Like i said earlier, i don't hate human being as a person weather sinner or not but i only hate the practicing of homosexuality. 2 God does not create anybody to have carnal knowledge with mankinds all these are the work of Satan.

As God change the heart of Nebuchadnezer ythat he began to eat grass like OX so is how Satan has changed the heart of men to began to have canal knowledge with mankind and still proud of it.

Can you imaging a man sliting a another mans throat with knife like a goat, with out having any feeling? Do you thinks it is normal? Do you know that shedding of blood is nothing to some people?

These people heart and mind have been changed and poluted. But that's not how it is from the beginning.

So therefore anyone who possess these kind of heart without bornaging. E.g. Possessing the heart and mind of Jesus before they die, will never make heaven.
It is as simple as that.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Genesis2000(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
^^^ but having said that. We should also understand the purpose of God doing these.

We are nolonger in time of law but grace. This grace is not for sinners but were sufficients to the children of God.(righteous)

Jesus Christ has come with a boat. And the key is with him. This is not a do or die affair. Follow him and have access to the boat, or deny, or dishonor him and be perish/destroyed
How do i know this? Good. Those who didn't enter the noahs ark were destroyed with flood. Now God has brought another ark and this ark is Jesus. Look at what he says in Matthew 24: 37 for as it were in the days of noah so shall it liken the day of coming of the son of man.

There is no more an excuse now.

We should try to get some important fact here. These ark is not the one built with wood or build with hand. This one was build without hand. We are talking about heaven. People that entered noahs ark latter died. But those who will enter this very ark will never see death.

Dear this ark is heaven. Just like every other countries have their conditions you must meet before granting you a visa. E.g. America. So God has it own condition you must meet before you can be granted a visa. And that visa is Jesus.

And homosexual, idolatry, robber lesbians and the likes will never be granted that visa. That is what everybody should bear in mind.

Like i said earlier, i don't hate human being as a person weather sinner or not but i only hate the practicing of homosexuality. 2 God does not create anybody to have carnal knowledge with mankinds all these are the work of Satan.

As God change the heart of Nebuchadnezer ythat he began to eat grass like OX so is how Satan has changed the heart of men to began to have canal knowledge with mankind and still proud of it.

Can you imaging a man sliting a another mans throat with knife like a goat, with out having any feeling? Do you thinks it is normal? Do you know that shedding of blood is nothing to some people?

These people heart and mind have been changed and poluted. But that's not how it is from the beginning.

So therefore anyone who possess these kind of heart without bornaging. E.g. Possessing the heart and mind of Jesus before they die, will never make heaven.
It is as simple as that.

Thanks.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
joywendy:

Sorry to say, but this your post is very ignorant. Not all them homo folks hate God and not all blind people love God as well. Please make some research before coming online to misinform others! Thanks
Are you a lesbian? Do you love God?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Deicide: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Anas09:
Does Yahweh loves Lesbian?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

Does Yahweh loves Lesbian?
Yes. Lesbians are sinner just like liars and thieves. Jesus died for all sinners. Girl repent, Lesbianism is demon possesion.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by fearlesschicken: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anas09:

Yes. Lesbians are sinner just like liars and thieves. Jesus died for all sinners. Girl repent, Lesbianism is demon possesion.

Anas09:

Lol! please if there is anyone who needs to repent it is you, you need to head to a mental home to cure you from your delusions of demons.

A person doesn't have to be gay to talk for gay folks. Sorry to say but your mindset is very ignorant and bigoted. Do you have to be an illiterate to talk for illiterate people? Do you have to be a rape victim to talk for rape victims?

Please stop spamming this thread and Nlanders with your bigoted mindset. Thanks!

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by fearlesschicken: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
puresaint12:
Lie from the pit of hell! If God created homosexuals that way, then He has to apologize for destroying the city of sodom and Gomorrah. Homosexualism is demonic influence. Only spiritual minds discern spiritual things.

please go read your Bible Sodom wasn't destroyed because of homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Deicide: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Anas09:

How do you know lesbianism is sin? Did jesus said it was?
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

How do you know lesbianism is sin? Did jesus said it was?
Am not having this convo with you. Go ahead and enjoy your perversion.
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Anas09: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
fearlesschicken:

Lol! please if there is anyone who needs to repent it is you, you need to head to a mental home to cure you from your delusions of demons.

A person doesn't have to be gay to talk for gay folks. Sorry to say but your mindset is very ignorant and bigoted. Do you have to be an illiterate to talk for illiterate people? Do you have to be a rape victim to talk for rape victims?

Please stop spamming this thread and Nlanders with your bigoted mindset. Thanks!
Whatever you say
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by oaroloye(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
SHALOM!

Your post is a sad pack of lies.

Starting with this.

Lennycool:
One of Jesus's core message is love,

.. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me, he will keep my Words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not keepeth not my Sayings: and the Word which ye hear is not mine, but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter, Which is The Holy Ghost, Whom The Father will send in my Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you, my Peace I give unto you: not as the World giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

ACCORDING TO YAHSHUA, THE DEFINITION OF "LOVE" IS THE KEEPING OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

No other definition is important.

NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO KNOW THAT ANCIENT GREEK HAD TWELVE WORDS THAT THE DECEITFUL OYINBOS TRANSLATED "LOVE."

Even because I WROTE A POST ON IT myself.

Instead people just laughed it off, and continued in their delusions. Only ONE of those words has to do with SEX (EROS: Romantic Love).

This is the ONLY one of those twelve words that is not used in the New Testament.

The Advanced Scholars of ATHEISM and CHRISTIANITY all know this- including THE POPE- but they DELIBERATELY LIE, and PRETEND that The Gospel talks about the same sort of "LOVE" the FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS have- that GOD "loves" people ROMANTICALLY!

That is ABOMINABLE BLASPHEMY!

[See my Blog: LOVE: DISAMBIGUATION AND CLARIFICATION.]

During the 19the Century, two OYINBO Heretics named HENRY MOOREHOUSE and DWIGHT LYMAN MOODY introduced the TOTAL FABLE that GOD LOVES THE WORLD to America- because they were able to use it to recruit literally 100 times more converts to their churches than previously, when they preached THE TRUTH, that GOD HATES SIN AND IS ANGRY WITH SINNERS.

Other churches FOUGHT this falsehood at first- until they saw that DWIGHT L. MOODY was making MORE CONVERTS THAN ALL OF THEM PUT TOGETHER!

[See my Blog: THE MOODY HERESY.]

GOD LOVED THE WORLD BY SENDING YAHSHUA, BUT SINCE THEN ONLY LOVES THOSE WHO LOVE YAHSHUA HIS SON.

.. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses lifted up the Serpent in the Wilderness, even so must The Son of Man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son into the World to condemn the World; but that the World through him might be saved.
18. "He that believeth in him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in The Name of The only begotten Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one that doeth Evil hateth The Light, neither cometh to The Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth cometh to The Light, that his deeds may be manifest, that they are wrought in God."
but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones,

"HOMOPHOBIC" is a term coined by the abominable Oyinbo Sinners to condemn RIGHT-THINKING AND SENSIBLE people, who think that a "MAN" putting his PRIVY MEMBER into another "MAN'S" MOUTH, OR OPPOSITE OF MOUTH is WICKEDNESS AND INSANITY.

The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals.

YOU SAW GOD, WHEN HE WAS CREATING THE HOMOSEXUALS?

God did not create all Mankind in His own Image. How would that be possible?

The Bible said that He created ADAM in His own Image.

Therefore all other Humans are degenerated copies of the First and Perfect man.

It is wicked and blasphemous to claim that GOD created people to COMMIT ABOMINABLE SINS.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL
SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man will sue thee at The Law, and take away thy coat, let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

[b]'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'
[/band]

45. "That ye may be the Children of your Father Which is in Heaven: for He maketh His Sun to rise on the Evil and on the Good, and sendeth Rain on the Just and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them which love you, what Reward have ye? Do not even the Publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only, what do ye more (than others) Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect, even as your Father Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

CHRISTIANS WHO LOVE YAHSHUA LOVE EVERYONE AND HATE NOBODY.

If you are talking about so-called Christians who do not obey Yahshua, and hate people, you really lack sense.

Homosexual Abominations claim that telling them what THE BIBLE DECREES about them is !HATE-SPEECH."

Abominable Sinners do not get to redefine Right & Wrong for us. TELLING THE TRUTH IS LOVE.

Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?

Your tiny mind cannot think of any other alternative, than to say that GOD made people ABOMINABLE?

Why do you think Yahshua was going around CASTING DEVILS out of peopke?

How if Homosexuals are born of DEVIL-POSSESSED parents.

During the 1970s, on BBC'S TOMORROW'S WORLD Programme, an experiment was run on women guests. A newly-isolated HUMAN PHEROMONE was sprayed on ONE CHAIR.

ALL of the FEMALE guests made for THAT chair.

That Pheromone was made commercially available.

However, THE USA NAVY researched a GAY BOMB, meant to DEMORALIZE an enemy army, by making them all want to have sex with each other, rather than FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES.

A self-proclaimed ILLUMINATI Defector mentioned in his 1990s Expose, that the CIA MIND-KONTROL ULTRA Programme had a subsection called the BETA Programme which would turn the victim into a SEX-SLAVE on command.

They would WANT to have sex with ANYONE they were ORDERED to by anyone giving them the HANDLER CODE- thinking it their own idea.

This Conditioning only takes a few HOURS- the victim would never know that it had been done to them.

Did your "research" tell you ANYTHING about THAT?

RESEARCH SPONSORED BY HOMOSEXUALS WILL TELL YOU WHATEVER THE HOMOSEXUALS WANT IT TO SAY.

Nor will it tell you what they do not want you to know. Namely:

1. HOMOSEXUALS OF THE 32° of FREEMASONRY are taught that SEX WITH UNDERAGE BOYS is "THE ROYAL SECRET."

That the act will TRANSFER the Life Force of the Child into the Elder, and done enough times, will grant them IMMORTALITY and the godlike Power to create their own Universes.

This Power exists, and can be acquired this way, and USED this way- BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ACQUIRED BY HURTING NOR ABUSING ANYONE!

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

The self-proclaimed ILLUMINATI DEFECTOR, claimed during the 1990s, that the ILLUMINATI planned to:

1. MAKE SAME-SEX MARRIAGE LEGAL AND ACCEPTED.

2. REDUCE THE LEGAL AGE-OF-CONSENT TO 7 YEARS.

This is where they are going.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by William Schnoebelen.]
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by oaroloye(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
SHALOM!

fearlesschicken:

please go read your Bible Sodom wasn't destroyed because of homosexuality.

People like you are not supposed to be correct about Bible citations- I think Hell is supposed to experience ICE AGE or something...?

HOMOSEXUALITY INDEED DREW GOD TO DESTROY SODOM, BUT THAT WAS NOT WHY IT WAS DESTROYED.

We know this because God specifically said that He would have spared the city, if He found ONE MINYAN in that region.

. GENESIS 18:32.

32. And he said,
"O let not The LORD be angry, and I will speak yet this once:
'Peradventure TEN be found there?' "
And He Said,
"I will not destroy it
for TEN'S sake."...
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by fearlesschicken: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

People like you are not supposed to be correct about Bible citations- I think Hell is supposed to experience ICE AGE or something...?

HOMOSEXUALITY INDEED DREW GOD TO DESTROY SODOM, BUT THAT WAS NOT WHY IT WAS DESTROYED.

We know this because God specifically said that He would have spared the city, if He found ONE MINYAN in that region.

. GENESIS 18:32.

32. And he said,
"O let not The LORD be angry, and I will speak yet this once:
'Peradventure TEN be found there?' "
And He Said,
"I will not destroy it
for TEN'S sake."...

Who be this one? Abeg Abeg I dey beg una, no mention me when you have nothing serious or reasonable to say....

As per your Bible scriptures, I don't have time to argue with you....
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Deicide: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
fearlesschicken:

Who be this one? Abeg Abeg I dey beg una, no mention me when you have nothing serious or reasonable to say....

no mind that guy cheesy ignoramus full NL wella

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by fearlesschicken: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Deicide:
no mind that guy cheesy ignoramus full NL wella

Lol I swear down....dem plenty no be small
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by hopefulLandlord: 4:11am On Nov 30, 2016
fearlesschicken:

lol
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lennycool:

That doesn't answer the question, why did he create them?
God never created anyone as homosexuals it is something that developes within a person's emotions that is rekindled by satan that is why people must live holy,besides Paul admonished his members not to copy this praticies and not to invent new ways of sinning

something invented or copied from others is not something borne within but something done with ones hands

just as intelligence facilities scientific creativity , sin facilities devilish creativity
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Jul 25, 2023
One of Jesus's core message is love, but most of the Christians I've encountered are the most homophobic ones, The question is if God created homosexual's and even made all mankind in his own image why do the religious hate homosexuals. Homosexuality is not a choice as research will tell you, its inborn just like being heterosexual. So did God make a mistake?
God made man in His image but after man fell that image was rendered unholy --- cursed by God. The only man who ever had the image of God was Adam --- no man after Adam had same. undecided

God cursed the woman in childbearing is Genesis 3 vs 16 and as a result everyone born into this world is born broken in at least one way of another --- no one is born perfect from birth. Yes, God created the childbearing process but God also cursed the same. God didn't make a mistake at all. undecided

As for Christians hating on their fellow man, the acts of these religious people have absolutely nothing to do with God. And there hate is in no way justified. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kobojunkie: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2023
Kakamorufu:
■ to me
God created no one to be homosexual, they become that because of their actions and thinking. Moreover Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of that same action
You are actually wrong on both counts! undecided

1. God cursed the process of childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 basically rendering unholy everyone born on this planet meaning no single human born of woman is born whole.. undecided

2. God did not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah because of homosexuality. That is rather the spin given the story by your mogs and pastors. Like many other nations God is written to have destroyed, He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for gross wickedness. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kobojunkie: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Redoil:
■ Lennycool. God said go and multiply and not go and add. Do you believe in God?
■ The foolishness of allowing man to mary man and woman to marry woman in the long run will surely lead to the extinction of man. Why did God made eve for adam?
1. The same God who gave that command is responsible for drowning most all of those who filled the earth at that time. Why? Because of gross wickedness that resulted from their multiplying in what what wickedness. God cursed childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 after Adam fell meaning no single human born of woman is born whole...we all have some form of handicap be it mental, physical or even deeper. undecided

God cloned Eve for Adam so Adam could have His best fit in mate. We all know how that ended up and the result is what we have today where no single person exists in the image of God --- God Himself made certain of that Himself. So, if you are looking for a reason to hate your fellow man, against God, you should look to God for it. undecided
Re: Why Do Christians Hate Homosexuals If God Created Them That Way by Kakamorufu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are actually wrong on both counts! undecided

1. God cursed the process of childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16 basically rendering unholy everyone born on this planet meaning no single human born of woman is born whole.. undecided

2. God did not destroy Sodom & Gomorrah because of homosexuality. That is rather the spin given the story by your mogs and pastors. Like many other nations God is written to have destroyed, He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for gross wickedness. undecided

For your mind angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Praying Rock Discovered In The Ocean / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? / God's Judgement Against King Ahab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.