Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels (42095 Views)

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo / Actresses Tracy And Treasure Danielz Look Smashing In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by chycheery(f): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016
love her shoe tho * third pix
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by iceberryose(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Op
You mean they snapped in front of the white house

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
MilesLamar:

is dt you on ur dp? I must confess you are such a diva eh. (in airforce1's voice)
grin grin

Nor be only diva na shark.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by PencilBox: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2016
who put that thing there?

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by teaser101: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2016
99foxxy:
I swear shame catch me, why in God's name will I go and snap picture outside White House gate, come post am online? maka what na tufiakwa...
at list they gave them access to the gate, ordinary aso villa gate go there without invitation and see how DSS and army will humiliate you for ur own country

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Ask4Info:
Knowing these people for the kind of fake lifestyle and lies they tell, i will like to enlighten those who are not in the know that THE PLACE EBUBE AND THOSE GIRLS ARE IS A TOURIST POINT IN THE WHITE HOW. THEY CAN'T GO BEYOND THAT BARRICADE. I SNAPPED THERE FOR THE 1ST TIME ABOUT 13YEARS AGO AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VISIT THERE EVERY YEAR TO SNAP.

SHE CAN GO ONLINE NOW THAT SHE JUST FINISHED A MEETING WITH MICHIEL OBAMA AND MILLIONS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS WILL BELIEVE.

Who asked you....bragger undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Okeikpu(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2016
UMU ADA BIAFRANS tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by redcliff: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Mediator97:
SUCCESS COUNTS.....
GOOD FOR THEM.
what is successful about visiting the white house where every tourist can go day and night?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2016
Obviously they were passing by the white house, so stole pics at the gate. cheesy cheesy

Mtchew!.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2016
. . . . Whitehouse suddenly became a tourist centre

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by AmakaAina(f): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Ermmmm..... who don try visit Aso Villa snap for him front sef?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by soular01: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Kyliegame:
Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo and twin sister colleagues Treasure and Tracy Daniels paid a visit to the white house. With the way Ebube is dressed, I wonder if they even let them beyond the gates where they took the photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3Z7ewARQE/?hl=en
adonbilifit

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2016
I swear I thought I was the only one that noticed lol.
Them go wear their best clothes, heels etc, see other white tourists in their simple shorts and sneakers grin.
hpk:
See as Dem dress like AFRICANS
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by jide219(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2016
You mean they visited the White House gate
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Ranchhoddas: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2016
This kind headline self.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by adellam16(f): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Kyliegame:
Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo and twin sister colleagues Treasure and Tracy Daniels paid a visit to the white house. With the way Ebube is dressed, I wonder if they even let them beyond the gates where they took the photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3Z7ewARQE/?hl=en
its obvious they did not. All na show off. I am in amelica and infront of d white house, they no allow any bori inside. Big Deal.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by dapiluv: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
I do not know why people abuse beauty,How can somebody expose her leg up to this level? all because the leg is straight.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Dinobi77: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yet someone so important in Nigeria 'travelled' to US, n she no near the white house.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Princemanuel(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
Em okadaman wait first..
Some one should better remind ebube to change her camo before he comes to nigeria or else she will be on fp again... Ranting how a soldier slapped her cheeks her make up and hair and lids off her head undecided
#jussayin
Okadaman carry go
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by anonym0us: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
MilesLamar:

is dt you on ur dp? I must confess you are such a diva eh. (in airforce1's voice)
grin grin
guys and deceive be like apc and lies

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by cocolacec(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
We are tired of seeing our actors and actresses taking pictures infront of white house,we want to see pictures of Aso Rock Villä.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Witch...look at how the demon of envy is consuming you,making you assume what they never said and saying it as if they said it
Ask4Info:
Knowing these people for the kind of fake lifestyle and lies they tell, i will like to enlighten those who are not in the know that THE PLACE EBUBE AND THOSE GIRLS ARE IS A TOURIST POINT IN THE WHITE HOW. THEY CAN'T GO BEYOND THAT BARRICADE. I SNAPPED THERE FOR THE 1ST TIME ABOUT 13YEARS AGO AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VISIT THERE EVERY YEAR TO SNAP.

SHE CAN GO ONLINE NOW THAT SHE JUST FINISHED A MEETING WITH MICHIEL OBAMA AND MILLIONS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS WILL BELIEVE.

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by okonja(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ask4Info:
Knowing these people for the kind of fake lifestyle and lies they tell, i will like to enlighten those who are not in the know that THE PLACE EBUBE AND THOSE GIRLS ARE IS A TOURIST POINT IN THE WHITE HOW. THEY CAN'T GO BEYOND THAT BARRICADE. I SNAPPED THERE FOR THE 1ST TIME ABOUT 13YEARS AGO AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VISIT THERE EVERY YEAR TO SNAP

We knew this before...because we have friends that have gone there beforegrin grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by sleekyonyx(f): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Airforce1:
calling me boy is quite disrespectful
PAPA do the needful....
Just release an Album cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by sleekyonyx(f): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
searchiing4love:
3 ugly women
ur always pained, and you're even searching for love. How can u give what u don't have? grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Ask4Info: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
movingforward:
Witch...look at how the demon of envy is consuming you,making you assume what they never said and saying it as if they said it

You are moving the opposite direction of your moniker. So educating you will be degrading of one's self.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Ask4Info: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Who asked you....bragger undecided

Chai! E pain am. Bad belle.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by brostheo(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
The photo would have looked perfect without ebube.BTW those twins are cute

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by aalangel(f): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good for them, unlike someone we all know that traveled and couldn't even get to that location.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
I remember that part of the white house, i saw it in Olympus Has Fallen...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Chukazu: 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
white house has always been a tourist attraction, when will our own Aso rock stop being an endangered specie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK / Tiwa Savage Slays Is Gorgeous Outfit For Christmas Celebration / Cyril Stober Retires From NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.