Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels (42105 Views)

Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo / Actresses Tracy And Treasure Danielz Look Smashing In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Xbursta(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kyliegame:
Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo and twin sister colleagues Treasure and Tracy Daniels paid a visit to the white house. With the way Ebube is dressed, I wonder if they even let them beyond the gates where they took the photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3Z7ewARQE/?hl=en

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by ceecee02: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2016
cruzita:
I will soon take a photo but not outside the white house but inside with the president

you wan be second wife Ni?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by edudguy(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2016
If I hear say dem enter inside na for outside gate dem snap picture
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by BiggyBamBam: 5:29am On Sep 04, 2016
Kyliegame:
Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo and twin sister colleagues Treasure and Tracy Daniels paid a visit to the white house. With the way Ebube is dressed, I wonder if they even let them beyond the gates where they took the photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3Z7ewARQE/?hl=en

White House is not Aso Rock.
Anybody can go there, stand by the fence to take pictures.
You can even take the building itself pictures without being harassed by Security Agents.
When you go there you will see hundreds of people milling around playing, while the Security people are minding their business yet keeping an eye on any eventual trouble-maker.
the title ought to be "Ebube Nwagbo Goes to The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels for Sight-seeing"

Just recently, the little perimeter fence they are standing by was introduced after some idiots jumped the main fence into the compound. Before you are free to go and stand by the main fence but now no one is permitted to that's why you see them by the first fence. White House is not a prison like Aso Rock where citizens are forbidden from entering or even taking pictures except those in high places.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Marlvin:
Whitehouse suddenly became a tourist centre
Hey what's up
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2016
onstelly:
Hey what's up

Stella
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Marlvin:

Stella
Wow after how many days, was kinda worried sha but thank God you are ok
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
onstelly:

Wow after how many days, was kinda worried sha but thank God you are ok

Never knew I was gonna say this at Some point....I

missed you .
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Marlvin:

Never knew I was gonna say this at Some point....I

missed you .
Oh Marlvin I miss you too smiley
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
onstelly:

Oh Marlvin I miss you too smiley

#smiles ..
When m I gonna get the i-missed-you-kinda kiss nd of cos a hug. On the contrary I think I missed you more....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles ..
When m I gonna get the i-missed-you-kinda kiss nd of cos a hug. On the contrary I think I missed you more....
Awww wish you are close, would have hugged you now. By the way are you still awake, let's go back to our old thread
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
onstelly:

Awww wish you are close, would have hugged you now. By the way are you still awake, let's go back to our old thread

Oh dear. Had a flat battery as at when you text probably got in. How about a reschedule, lemme clean up some stuffs on the table.

Hey Cherie, I will have you know that you've been on my mind .
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Oh dear. Had a flat battery as at when you text probably got in. How about a reschedule, lemme clean up some stuffs on the table.

Hey Cherie, I will have you know that you've been on my mind .
Eiyya sorry about you low ba3 and everything else

Today is Saturday so you no what that means no work grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 6:38am On Sep 18, 2016
onstelly:

Eiyya sorry about you low ba3 and everything else

Today is Saturday so you no what that means no work grin

My lady, yet again I kept you waiting. how about I give you a call ? Hope it doesn't sound ridiculous if I tell you I had a flat battery..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Marlvin:

My lady, yet again I kept you waiting. how about I give you a call ? Hope it doesn't sound ridiculous if I tell you I had a flat battery..

Hahaha what did you do to nepa people oh, oya goan pat your bills
As for giving me a call no p
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha what did you do to nepa people oh, oya goan pat your bills
As for giving me a call no p

Lol, I don't owe 'em a dime. Nonetheless its just a terminal issue with the circuit ,nothing serious hopefully will soon be fixed . That being said ; hope you're coping fair enough My lady ?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2016
Marlvin:

Lol, I don't owe 'em a dime. Nonetheless its just a terminal issue with the circuit ,nothing serious hopefully will soon be fixed . That being said ; hope you're coping fair enough My lady ?
Good morning
Hope your night was great
Have a stress free week
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2016
onstelly:

Good morning
Hope your night was great
Have a stress free week

Out Of reach ain't out of mind. Still got you righ' here in mind.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Marlvin:

Out Of reach ain't out of mind. Still got you righ' here in mind.
Awww where have you been Marlvin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
onstelly:

Awww where have you been Marlvin

Hun , I've been keeping up with the jonses . Hope my absence aint causing any damage
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Marlvin:

Hun , I've been keeping up with the jonses . Hope my absence aint causing any damage
It is oh oga
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
onstelly:

It is oh oga

Aww hun, am gonna make it up too u..

B.t.w how's my lady coping ....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Marlvin:

Aww hun, am gonna make it up too u..

B.t.w how's my lady coping ....
I am jusih dere oh cry
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
onstelly:

I am jusih dere oh cry

Don't let it get to you . The sun is still gonna shine no matter how long it rains.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Don't let it get to you . The sun is still gonna shine no matter how long it rains.
Yea Yea that I know just that the stress is much
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 2:27am On Sep 22, 2016
onstelly:

Yea Yea that I know just that the stress is much

If only you're closer , I'd help with a Chinese massage. Run my hands right over your bare back ......
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Marlvin:

If only you're closer , I'd help with a Chinese massage. Run my hands right over your bare back ......
I will rather need help with my project, that's the main source of my stress
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
onstelly:

I will rather need help with my project, that's the main source of my stress

Omalicha , how may I be of help ?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 6:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Marlvin:

Omalicha , how may I be of help ?
Call me
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2016
onstelly:

Call me

Omalicha . Choose one of my topics ,scribble down your digits in words or roman numerals .. Better that way ?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by onstelly(f): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Marlvin:

Omalicha . Choose one of my topics ,scribble down your digits in words or roman numerals .. Better that way ?
Why don't you leave you leave your own for me
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels by Marlvin(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2016
onstelly:

Why don't you leave you leave your own for me

Hun, hope you're not beginning to doubt the excuses cos 'really I've been busy. Am gonna leave my private line for you as soon as I receive your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Is Afraid He Is About To Die As He Calls Out For Help On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit / Photo Of Yvonne Jegede On Her Wedding Day Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.