Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days (5820 Views)

Reason Why Most Women Start Acting Strangely During Pregnancy (mood Swing) / Girlfriend Acting Strangely / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by legzyrals(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2009
I have a Girlfriend, she is a Ghanian we met like 2 months ago and i discover the second day i met she came to my house and we did it that same day . Then i discover that since that day she has been coming everyday and we have been doing it. Even she slept in my place like 10 times during that short period.

She is rich because the father is in Lebanese, so she is a half-lebanese half Ghanaian. But what I discovered is that like a week ago she refuse to comed to my place again and i have been calling her to ask her what i have done for her, she said i nothing and she is not going anywhere or doing anything presently, so i want u to advise on what is happening to her or what i can do to make her change and start coming again so dat we can continue the stuff.

But when I told her i want to take her out maybe that can please her she said not everything I have been doing to please her. And she told me she doesnt want my money even if I told her I want to give her money.

Please i love the way she has been doing it with me so I don't want it to stop although she is not the only one making Ghana lively for me but she is special. I want to win her back.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by ritaNL: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
My guy YOU HAVE BIN DUPED .
She's had enuf of what she wants.
Let her go .

If you insist on having her back, just call one of her close friend and talk to her mayb she could convince her for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
My guy maybe she didnt really enjoy the do with you cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by kokoA(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
Probably you were not performing your "duties" effectively like a Nigerian guy undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by MUZBO(m): 2:45am On Oct 05, 2009
Cut her loose before she cuts you loose. Though its a girl thing but you'll feel better.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by lightwalk(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
The veil has been lifted off her eyes and she has seen how stupid she has been. Just pray that she didn't have any disease nor got pregnant tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by justwise(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
Get urself a vaseline untill u found another Bleep buddy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by 190: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
broda not just u
mine acts worse
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2009

Na waaaa oh  grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by lightwalk(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
melesky:

Na waaaa oh  grin grin grin grin grin shocked
grin grin grin
The guy is just wise wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by justwise(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2009
lightwalk:

grin grin grin
The guy is just wise wink

Bros i'm trying to help now. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by r231(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
she has found a beta Bleep buddy so u 2 shift gear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by Shola2009(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
ma frend!! Girls are players too! and you! my frend! have just been played! lol, grin grin move on jorr!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by missmanue: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
you've just been chopped and SCREWED!!! move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by 55gal(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
Easy come easy go'
guy 4get her 4 now,
she will always come but don't take her serious.
'old bush no dey hard to clear'.
Best regards! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by koolchicco: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
miss manue:

you've just been chopped and SCREWED!!! move on.

Shola2009:

ma frend!! Girls are players too! and you! my frend! have just been played! lol, grin grin move on jorr!!

Ditto!Mooooove ON jaree!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by okeey(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
my guy,4get abt her dere is more better girl out dere
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by kalmebad(f): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
You have collected ur own share of HIV, so move on with it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by sandee575(f): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
havent you had enough of a good thing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by lyteyrs(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
my guy no vex truth na bise ur girl has started cheating on u so b carefull and has ladies dey fit think say the new guy get yans pass u thats why them they behave funny shocked grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by sayso: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
be careful another thing might be in her mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by Shola2009(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
kalmebad:

You have collected your own share of HIV, so move on with it
lol, cheesy grin na you give am ba
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by flexystar(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
soldier come, soldier go, barack still remains. Find another girl and stop pestering her life again abey u no dey tire.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by rasputinn(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ Admin

It's these days (as correctly depicted on the thread,though the OP had a grammatical accident in the body of his post) and not this days (as wrongly depicted on the homepage)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by Carlosein(m): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
rasputinn:

@ Admin

It's these days (as correctly depicted on the thread,though the OP had a grammatical accident in the body of his post) and not this days (as wrongly depicted on the homepage)

that's your contribution?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by koolchicco: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
Carlosein:

that's your contribution?

I wonder ooo!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by speeddater: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
all she wanted from u was sex. u were her booty call. U r a guy now, u know how it is.  

Dont worry too much cause she will call u sometime in the future when she is bored and needs someone to play with.

Stop moaning and get over it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by cold(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
Whomever put this on the front page should go back and read through.It's These days and not This days,Plzzzz.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by chidipupay(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
she is acting funny, then you act funny also
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by chic2pimp(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2009
Only GOD knows if this story is true or false. It certainly does sound made up. Oh well undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by Witi(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2009
Lust
Re: My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days by lorebobo(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2009
Witi:

Lust

no be small lust, my brother!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! / Upload Your Phone Home Screenshot Let's Rate It / I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.